March 29, 2024, 07:35:12 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Its been a long time....  (Read 2819 times)

kaothik

• View Profile
Its been a long time....
« on: March 23, 2018, 08:17:05 pm »
Hello people. i use to play this game in 2011/ 2014. .. i use to play fonline2238.

now i got a son of 8 years old and 2 computers ready to play... and a lot of friends to play...

so .. can you give me some advices to get started in this game?

i got this idea...

1 mele charactar to equip small weapons char...
2 smal weapons char.. to equip heavy.

or...

go slaver

i got no idea...and i dont rememer exactly what to do...

can you give me som advice please?

PD: i hope if you find me in de server.. just kill me at site...  to make me feel that pos apocalypse sensation of extremve violence and no hope...  i love it...

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: Its been a long time....
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 08:43:59 pm »
Don't worry about a thing, make any build you like and it won't make much difference, all danger and risk has as been nerfed out of existence.Probably nobody will try to kill you, unfortunately. Welcome to the politically correct, health and safety concious jungle that is Reloaded Session 3.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 08:52:44 pm »
I wouldn't bother with supplying one char with another and another. Items are quite easy to get, especially if you've been playing before. Go for big gunner straight away. You can make a flamer and tons of fuel out of garbage with almost none effort. And then later on it's even easier.

Since there's no loot drop from players this session, killing is valid only for shits and giggles.

jungle
That's racist!

jobany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »
Don't worry about a thing, make any build you like and it won't make much difference, all danger and risk has as been nerfed out of existence.Probably nobody will try to kill you, unfortunately. Welcome to the politically correct, health and safety concious jungle that is Reloaded Session 3.
But that's exactly how a distopian, post-apocalyptic world looks like thats contaminated by radiation and evil mutants and/or government trying to take over. How could you!

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 09:58:39 pm »

jungle
That's racist!

You can't say that! You have to say it's 'negative cultural discrimination' now.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

kaothik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 05:58:04 pm »
i think no drop kill is good al lv 15... more and less.

but over lv 20 drop is needed.