March 29, 2024, 02:21:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The end is nigh  (Read 2602 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
The end is nigh
« on: May 07, 2018, 08:37:20 am »
Its time for an update !?!??

Something motivating like a T4 re-enable mini update, OR even implants (idk. 1-2 weeks later+Double XP), could change the tides my good Sir Herr Kilgore.
I know you dont care about player numbers, but this is aweful, even the biggest hardcore veterans and grinders have abandoned the game like MrZed.

I feel like being the last cuck still playing this cuz I still have something to do ingame.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
The game is awesome - we are having a blast!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 10:09:45 am »
Fellow players,

Please pay no attention to the above post, the very suggestion that this awesome game is deficient in any way is completely untrue and is certainly not linked to players leaving the game. How do know for example that some didn’t die in a terrorist attack or converted to Buddhism and renounced all worldly things? These possibilities, however remote, are things we need to consider especially when the alternative is blaming it on all the wonderful changes that those ungrateful bastards failed to appreciate. I think the lesson here is to think outside the box and stop spoiling it for the 20 or so players that are still left.

If anybody else starts to have unauthorised thoughts like the rubbish posted above and the age old wisdom of “stop crying” isn’t enough to correct it then repeat the mantra “The game is awesome - we are having a blast!” 7 times and that should sort you out.

In the meantime all devoted players should run several sandboxed alts to prove that the low player count is all lies and please wait patiently for the promised updates which I am confident will be just as good as the last lot.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:28:48 am by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The end is nigh
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 11:24:35 am »
Spoiler: show

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 12:20:49 pm »
Pfff..game is great and u have no idea how i enjoy playing.Stop cry!!!

intruders

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 01:33:30 pm »
Lol game is fine. Get over all the butt hurt, load up the Reloaded, and come join civilization!

All my friends love this game, love all the changes since this new season began, love to see jackasses leave, love it love it love it. Now more than ever, this game is the best. Quests! Locations! Features! And now we can enjoy them more because aforementioned jackasses have mostly left. Finally! Finally, the game got way way better. Thank you, devs!

Easy Pete

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 08:28:56 pm »
Its time for an update !?!??

Something motivating like a T4 re-enable mini update, OR even implants (idk. 1-2 weeks later+Double XP), could change the tides my good Sir Herr Kilgore.
I know you dont care about player numbers, but this is aweful, even the biggest hardcore veterans and grinders have abandoned the game like MrZed.

I feel like being the last cuck still playing this cuz I still have something to do ingame.
Lol nice Signature Parabellum, your sig alone is proof that Kilgore needs to re-enable T4 lmfao.

And also can we please lock this thread because this is the best thread in the entire Forum.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:22:57 pm by Easy Pete »

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 03:14:28 pm »
You nuts my boy v_v.
More like Sticky the thread !?!??

Also, thanks for the idea of making it my signature. Topkek

And yeah, thanks for instrumentalizing muh thread Rinzler boy.. I never said the game blows, infact, imo. its pretty damn fine, just some mechanics+concepts are utterly broken.

We currently (well, not me, I got one. - so I m speaking for everyone else, who doesnt speak) need REASON/motivation.
Re-enabling Magic Lockers 2% drop chance of T4, would be such, for example. Also, allowing them to spawn with a low percentage in caves.. "for example".
And caravans are a good opporturnity to meet (new) people, and find out, whetever they are friendly/hostile/trustworthy/untrustworthy/cool/uncool, so, why is something as neat as caravans so bad ? Fix plz. 10k XP for cara + 20k for the super long ones such as San Fran minimum. And no, its not broken op, some centaur encos give 8K xp and it literally takes 30-60 sec to clear it. Some Pashtuur encos give 15k xp.. and are faster than a cara trip.. ALOT... just expensive is all.
(Although, I can see how T4 is currently too exploitable with these shi*y 550 hp followers and rands camping lockers 24/7 with them - but still, we need it, we need endgame gear, not midgame crap until the end of times, people wanna bring bozars to Markus in BH and TPR to Skeeter and have them destroy it kek)

My best regards fellas and sorry for my poor communication skills, I was raised by wolves.

EDIT: And please... make people in a party/group get the same XP as if they were alone.. cutting the XP gained just entices people to be more autistic (including myself needless to say) and play the game in "singleplayer". Why cant I level with my mates in the desert and have fun together with them ?? It makes no sense really.

And bleh, I m not a random shit talker, I play games since 22 years, mostly RPGs and albeit theres fresher sh** out there such as Pillars of Eternity 2 (released today), I am still here as you can see... wonder why ? Obviously because I like the project and want to see it alive, so I m not, as Wichura once said "asking to buff things that I use myself", otherwise I would say, make the firestarter have 999 dmg and add second pyro perk, its the most pathetic shit I ever heard in my life, when I saw it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:34:41 pm by Parabellum »