March 28, 2024, 03:44:47 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The return  (Read 4304 times)

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
The return
« on: February 15, 2018, 10:43:23 pm »
some of you know who I am. some don't. This is my story. In the beginning there was excitement and thrill, Drama.  ethanchmbers was born in a good chapter of Fonline. lively as ever but... A man named uno1 was too kind to the people. bringing me to his base I use the brainpower of a shrimp and blast him in the back take everything from his tent and leave. After him hunting me down and nearly successful I decide to become a new and become succboy. during the period of succboy I learned advanced knowledge such as pvp factions etc.  After this the reckoning begins. bean cunt 3 is released to earth. got a car accidently put it in hub and UV leader takes it. I say give it back leader says ok. I follow them to the base and join the faction. Over the next week I proceed to take every car from the uv. this is the aids with akira br13 a man whom I betrayed. we separate and whenever we saw each other we would try to kill each other. semi famous for a while. Ogre Faggot was similar it began when I accepted a venture to the Reno sewers with Raznor. I believe we fucked his tent to hell then he later became Malthius. He was let into my faction. He once killed me and took leadership. It was a rough battle but a god named mercer Gideon was there. He killed Malthius took the faction and gave it to me. Afterwards I delete this faction and leave. later h attempts to make the montana militia. Mercer Gideon didn't stand for toxicity and raided them with the khans. Afterwards I become a normal player never fucking with factions. I found friends but they all left to Fonline 2. Its now season 3. New people are here and I believe its been a while since I have had much fun. Time for the revival of Bean cunt 3. Time for autism and toxicity. So people who remember me, Can you gimme a good ol yeet?

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: The return
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 07:53:38 am »
Lovely story.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Jaki

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 08:04:40 am »
That was the single greatest story to ever grace this forum. Pulitzer Prize in my book. Thank you.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 08:22:01 am »
Wow. So famous.
The Almighty Gaylords

bayer monsanto

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 03:29:43 pm »
truly the brainpower of a shrimp

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:15:49 am »
thanks I forgot to add the period of the lone ranger where I raided at least 5 noob factions but that's not important. also powerpenis I remember helping you kill some lady with an alien blaster who tried to kill both of us

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 08:00:08 am »
Oh wow theres more? Maybe make another post detailing a more concise history of your adventures under each character name? Or perhaps even chronicle each daring raid as chapters over several posts?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 12:06:22 pm »
Oh wow theres more? Maybe make another post detailing a more concise history of your adventures under each character name? Or perhaps even chronicle each daring raid as chapters over several posts?

laughed really hard  ;D
The Almighty Gaylords

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 04:57:03 pm »
I have this feeling that all of you are being sarcastic

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 07:10:30 pm »

As if I would, seriously this is the stuff of legend.

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 01:14:09 am »
it literally says sarcasm time on your profile

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 07:25:55 am »

look at this clever chap.
The Almighty Gaylords

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 08:04:28 am »
Roleplayers never change.

You were critically hit by a wall of text for 150 HP. Your AIDS gets a cancer.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 10:11:44 am »

What profile?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 11:45:37 am »

What profile?

Legendary profile.
The Almighty Gaylords