March 28, 2024, 06:27:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The return  (Read 4305 times)

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
Re: The return
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 01:15:51 am »
Fine. Instead of doing college work I'm going to write a fucking big huge meme about a dead game.

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 01:54:00 am »
I meant to say sarcasm mode but ok. someone made a stinky :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 01:58:01 am »
also not a roleplayer. never pretended to be anyone or anything in fact some of my recent memories were screaming cyka blyat as I beat two Mexicans to death with a sledge hammer. Not sure what character does that but whatever.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 07:02:48 am »
I love the way you edit your posts so you don't spam the topic.
The Almighty Gaylords

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 09:32:24 am »
I meant to say sarcasm mode but ok.

I'm glad you said that, I was going to mention it but I think we can let it slide just this once.

also not a roleplayer. never pretended to be anyone or anything in fact some of my recent memories were screaming cyka blyat as I beat two Mexicans to death with a sledge hammer.

Can we assume this was in-game? It's getting hard to tell, maybe even you don't know anymore?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:38:56 am by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 11:00:52 am »
nah bro it actually happened on venus I saw to Mexicans planting beans so I beat the fuck out of them