April 19, 2024, 10:22:03 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Team PvP Competition  (Read 22483 times)

Ivic777

• View Profile
Re: Team PvP Competition
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 02:04:37 pm »
Kilgore great job and i agree that tournaments like this should be once a month. But like Jacky said, my favorites were c88 because they didnt have mic/ts, they communicated via chat, so  good job guys!

KestreL

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 03:24:17 pm »
This was a great event, Even tho we lost the last round vs BBS #2, Im sure we could have done alot better if we had Voice comunication but we had no leader so the tactics we used were rather strange way of fighting. you guys all fought very well. /Sorrow, The PvE Farmer.

Edit :  < ^ > V , are actuly pretty decent way to organize team without Voice, But alot of the fights were planed on how we would fight the enemy 20 mins before we fought them and who we would focus fire on if showed.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:34:33 pm by KestreL »

Dark.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 03:30:56 pm »
Good job guys! Originally the C88 team had to be completely different composed. I was a bit skeptical when I knew that these guys were going, just because the couldn't handle any voice communication. This was really surprising. Good job C88 and to anyone else.

Looking forward for the movies.
https://www.youtube.com/user/iKharon/videos

If you want some tough TC check out my channel

Leon

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 04:34:13 pm »
As dark said great work guys, i only hope next time event can be on a saturday or a bit earlier so i can partake as well.

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 05:27:14 pm »
By the way, there's nothing wrong with gangs fielding 2-3 teams imo

Same here, personally I like when gang can even set 3-4 teams - Thats show only strength of gang. Im sure if that tournamnet had place on other server we would set 3 teams easly, same as Hawks for example. Funny part is that one team limitation wouldnt never get BBS into a finals ;) If thre is more teams, then better.

I was thinking about changing the formula of tournamnet.. really missed fight with TTTLA and C88, I realy would like to see monthly? league of FOnline teams, even have ready concept but that requie some cooperation between developers and leaders of different servers. We all gone split into different servers andthere will be opportunity to compete with each other. Besides there is way more teams like for example RDA/BHH/SOT and did i mention something about russian teams.. ? :)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 05:30:40 pm by maszrum »
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Hayabusa

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 07:26:48 pm »
i had fun too. but it started a bit too late for me. anyway was funny fights
from my point of view much depends on tactic the team uses .
congratz to all teams participating and to kilgore for good event ;]

ntr

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2013, 07:35:00 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmHRDSNHRsY&feature=youtu.be

Have fun watching. I will upload 3rd place match today also, rest in next few days, it's a lot of footage.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2013, 07:44:26 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmHRDSNHRsY&feature=youtu.be

Have fun watching. I will upload 3rd place match today also, rest in next few days, it's a lot of footage.
The final was just mess for our side, really.

Not to mention I had completly no idea where they were at the last round, you can see me there just being confused
God I look so stupid there, rushing too. Post the previous fights rather ;-;
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:13:50 pm by Knife_cz »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 07:57:13 pm »
Im sure if that tournamnet had place on other server we would set 3 teams easly,
I've heard that other server has too small devteam for events  ;)

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 09:23:54 pm »
As i said, that requie some cooporation. Developers need to turn off their ego and other animosities to create something together. Who would not want to participate in the league of fonline teams ? with website, statistic, videos and other shit?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »
As i said, that requie some cooporation. Developers need to turn off their ego and other animosities to create something together. Who would not want to participate in the league of fonline teams ? with website, statistic, videos and other shit?
Well it was not me who started all this funny PvP (Project vs Project) crap again.
Some people just need to grow up, but I think it's still a bit too late for this game (FOnline). I was always against some strange wars between various devteams as it simply leads nowhere.

Now you should look at the amount of "FOnline: Reloaded is a load of crap and it's devs are fags" posts made and kept on forum of your favorite "other server" sometimes by it's contributors and ask yourself: where is the problem exactly..

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2013, 10:26:06 pm »
Maby talk in private not in public?

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2013, 09:44:36 am »
Honeslty i dont give fuck about developers relations, same as 95% other players. We just want to have good place to play. That was just  non binding? proposal to make league of fonline gangs. However that requie a lot of compromises from all developers/leaders and players becouse server has to be independent - BBS/TTTLA wont play on FO2, SOT/GR/S8/RDA and other gangs wont play on Reloaded and there is also a lot of other gangs from different servers. Finding balance, scripitng - that would take a week of work, but proably that woud never happend becouse of pride of some people :(

Btw. I just have watch video from third place match between Backstreet Boys and Bang Bang Smsh #1
[ ]

Probably its the longest small fight ever. FOnline chess edition.. None of team wont do any mistake especially in last fight when we were determianted to make it flawless, without casulties. GG
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:05:29 am by maszrum »

Flre

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2013, 10:56:26 am »
Probably its the longest small fight ever. FOnline chess edition.
There is no chess, or huge logical thinking in fonline. Victory strategy is simple : camp good position and have good numbers. Also there is no " personal skill " , you can call yourself a bit skilled if you know how to hex, but it's also too dependent on your connection and pc.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2013, 11:52:04 am »
i would like to see bsb vs bbs when we lost 1:2