March 29, 2024, 06:09:35 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PVP plasma rifle build  (Read 4605 times)

seneka

• View Profile
PVP plasma rifle build
« on: August 24, 2014, 12:51:59 pm »
Hey,
i am thinking about creating pvp build, something like here: http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=11745. Is this build correct? With all bonuses from drags i'll have at most 4 ST whereas according to wiki plasma rifle require 6 ST, i can get bonus from armor but it is still only 5 ST. Could you recommend me some good build for
1) Gatling laser
2) Plasma rifle (crit or fast shot?)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: PVP plasma rifle build
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 01:21:28 pm »
Wrong subforum, friend.
Please delete this topic (Remove topic link located in the lower left corner)
and remake it in the game help subforum. I'll give you some advice there.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 03:50:58 pm »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 04:58:49 pm »
you dont need 6st, 1st is more than enough. you can compensate the st penalty with more skill. frankestone build is good but i'd change some stuff. Traits: Small frame and bonehead. perks:more criticals, even more criticals, even tougher, lifegiver x3, bonus rate of fire and if you want to use plasma rifle, Better criticals. thats for plasma rifle.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 05:18:01 pm »
just have done some quick build , u could also put one lifegiver instead of second action boy depend on how u want to play , with 12 ap and regular lasergatlings or 11 and live without 1 ap and maybe get some hand on -1ap lasergatling , well there are many ways to create a build in fonline like u see . it just depend on what weapon u wanna use and what role , tank or crit build ... with implants or not ect. ...

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=11761

jet , nuka , buff , cig , psycho
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 05:26:04 pm by FrankenStone »

seneka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 10:35:12 am »
Thanks for all answers, ST required for weapons can be just ignored? How does it influence using that weapon?
Sorry for creating topic on wrong subsection, i was looking for link to Fonline planner and by mistake post it here.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 11:18:08 am »
for every missing strength point you get -20% for aiming (as far as i know, read more in forum/wiki somewhere) so with high enough  weapon skill you still aim with 95% even with a penalty of 100% due to 5 missing str points

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 02:14:36 pm »
yeah, ST is only important if you want to get a perk like adrenaline rush or stonewall. those perks are for full tanks tho, so for a plasma guy you will be fine with 1 St. the thing is that you will need a lot of Ew%, ergo, a lot of leveling.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 03:25:56 pm »
ST is only important if you want to get a perk
Low ST = more weapon drops on critical hits.

Kaaon

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 05:50:56 pm »
ST is only important if you want to get a perk
Low ST = more weapon drops on critical hits.
thats ture but anyways almost noone is shooting hands and all non lazy to lvl up players got 1 ST if they dont plan to take Adrenaline Rush or Stonewall