March 29, 2024, 05:42:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lander's Point location quests (tutorial location)  (Read 1456 times)

kvak

• View Profile
Lander's Point location quests (tutorial location)
« on: January 31, 2018, 08:55:37 pm »
Hi guys,

as there is not much written about these quests on wiki let me please open this topic.

There is probably list of all quests in tutorial location: https://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lander%27s_Point

Particularly I wish to know how to finnish quest "Bring Ammo to Thunder Jo" (https://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bring_Ammo_to_Thunder_Jo)

There is need to get following ammo:
50 10mm JHP
200 12 ga. Shotgun Shells
200 .44 Magnum JHP

Particularly first 10mm would be gathered somehow, 12ga would take eternity to gather and .44 magnum seems to be impossible as there are no such ammo hidden in the places.
There is way to craft it using "mineral" but there is as I know no way to harvest mineral.

So how someone could finnish it?

Thanks for answers.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Lander's Point location quests (tutorial location)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 09:37:59 pm »
No way to harvest minerals...

You can mine there and get both iron ore and minerals, but since minerals are what is in the most demand there, you often don't see any of it. The way to fix this is to mine whatever you see. Go mine all the iron ore nodes and drop it on the ground, and run around and find the minerals. As one is mined, they both appear. Many people don't know this though, and they mine only the one they want, which gradually steps a mine toward a temporary imbalance of resources. Mine 'em all, and watch the mine re-balance itself.

kvak

• View Profile
Re: Lander's Point location quests (tutorial location)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 11:17:37 pm »
Oh! thank you much running to check it.