Username:

Password:

Topic: Puppets  (Read 1106 times)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Puppets
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:54:02 am »
Well, I've got some ideas to expand the use of cute little puppets found randomly in the world, and off certain bosses. I want to turn the item into some sort of "premium currency", and need more diverse ideas. I have a ton of ideas already, but I want to see what you guys can come up with first.

So, post away!

Here's an example of what I'm talking about...

Spend 13 Puppets to spawn a premium dungeon with full npc loot drop, and lots of hidden goodies.
Spend 1 Puppet to repeat a specific quest/job.
Spend X amount of Puppets on a random loot crate (Either get some wicked item(s) or end up with junk) [Gamble]

What are you ideas? What would you like to see become of those cute little puppets?

bayer monsanto

Re: Puppets
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:01:45 pm »
Take the puppet to hell and sacrifice it to summon demon boss. Only after fighting him are you worthy of loot. But first you must eventsuicide at the altar and only after death do you get teleported to loot location

Wichura

• View Profile
Re: Puppets
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 03:52:19 pm »
But first you must eventsuicide at the altar and only after death do you get teleported to loot location
This however will work only if a character is 100% virgin. Sexual intercourses with brahmins and geckos count as well here.