March 28, 2024, 07:33:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: season 3 sugestion by veki  (Read 2740 times)

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
season 3 sugestion by veki
« on: December 19, 2017, 11:37:12 am »
I will say couple sugestion for this game, to not get forum spam with new topics, i will put all ideas here.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
Re: season 3 sugestion by veki
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:48:18 am »
1 Sugestion is about farm.
Farm is something new in this season...what i think is need improvment.
Better than to click end of day, give them resources to make money....is better to make farm producing only resources what you can use for crafting or sell...you need to upgrade farm so you can get wood, watter. fruits, seeds, meet, gecko hides, metal parts, junk who will spawn into farm locker(but only one NPC per one resource)...you can also upgrade like to have advanced workbench, like mini producing base for player. Each upgrade NPC will spawn into farm locker one resource in 1 hour. Basic Idea to have farm is good, but i think like this is much better. What we need to get to make NPC for every resource in game, and make demands(price or mini quest) how to unlock that NPC,  so he can provide us 1 resource per hour in farm locker. Also need to be limited 1 farm per player.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:12:10 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:08:58 pm »
Second sugestion is on my opinion(i dont know about others) is the Town control was last season better. Also hexing...i don't care about loot drop. To not have loot drop is maybe good idea to bring new people into game, to not get rage quit so quick to  protected so i am fine with that. But about hexing and Town control, by my opinion is better to back. T4 loot drop was good and system reward was good last season. To not have infinite T4 i think need to remove repair for tham to bring little balance in pvp. Also implant si good is nerfed, but i think they need to be avaible at doctor like last season. I saw many cry how implants ruined balance in pvp, but that is only weekend players who is to laisy to colect caps, so they cry...I never saw somebody with implants to cry about tham. Why to bring back buying implants? Because players now have to work more, not to get bored so quick to achive full evolution of his character. I dont see any reason to colect caps later...they will lose value.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:10:43 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 09:44:35 am »
some new sugestion:
Solar scorcher need to fix to work with pyro, and list that item in t4.
New 3 dungeons :West side freeway, woodland fileds,abandoned housefield need yo get locker with stated t3 items like reward(or even magic lockers like new reno,but need to add line of agresion of NPC-s there)
Glow dungeon need to rework like before...same numbers of robots, now defence is to strong for one player.
Need to back magic locker in new reno. field of view of character behind walls need to be larger...now is harder to click something close.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:46:13 am by Veki »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 07:08:34 am »
We're still listening. Don't mind the silence.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 06:07:13 pm »
Corosive... if you ask me. Season 2 with this new perks, weapons, quests, jobs, recepyes for crafting, dungeons is totaly enough for season 3 ... I love new dungeons, jobs, quests, but also i dont have feel sparks and adrenalin rush if i go in wasteland. drop loot and hexing is ok, because new players are well protected if they do pve jobs and quests. They have a lot of stuff to do to not encount pks. For new players they need to get message on begining of game what gonna be happen if they go alone in wastelands. If they wanna to colect junk,  hunt geckos, tobbaco they need to risk. No pain no gain, is gonna be broken economy. Everybody win in this sugestion PVP and PVE. Hexing is ok, because some stuff now are hard to do solo. I am bad in hexing, i have high ping, but i dont have nothing aganst if they hex me or kill me. I know is problem because some players maybe use or not hexbots, and coplains give cancer, but is better if somebody take role of judge. If he wanna say for somebody, coplain about hexbots, he need to risk his charcter also. Is gonna be gamble. If he cant prove other player use hexbot, his character gonna get jail ban. Is gonna be less complains if they need to poot something in return for charging other people. But it is on you people if you gonna listen to me or not. PVP players who give cancers leave reloaded, but you have now PVE cancers who replace them if you read their posts how they comunicate with pvp players. I hope so is gonna reloaded shine again and return old glory. Also bounty hunts need cooldown of half hour. Now you can just do bounty hunts in junk town colects jackets from raiders(excenange for more experience in boneyard) money and experience very fast. Also maybe make in barter ground shop where you can buy T4 gear for high price( like 300k caps boozar, like 500k for turbo plasma etc...) to give another chalange for players to colect caps... ALso every cave need to have encounters, and always spawn random T3 item or robe so people can anjoy more in exploring caves.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:55:25 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 02:23:58 pm »
We have a lot quests now...but to track them is now more dificult... I sugest when you open pip boy, click status is better have option of town no quests, then click town to see quest in that town...is better for tracking your progres than now( for me when i do a lot of quests, list doesnt appeir all quests)

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 04:01:52 am »
some new sugestion:
Solar scorcher need to fix to work with pyro, and list that item in t4.

New pyro doesnt work with solar? (I haven't actually tested on/off myself, I just assumed it would).

And you really think solar should be t4? I mean outside of TB spam its not exactly a popular weapon, and relegating it to t4 just makes it a weird weapon in general, like who would build for it and use it? Think of sniper rifle and 223 pistol for example, they have T4 versions in gauss rifle/pistol, so a 223/sniper rifle build is only benefited by that rare gear, they don't have to change their build to utilise it, if scorchers only dropped from t4 loot potential, what would be their point? What are they a better version of? Who/why would you build to use them, and if nobody builds to use them what is their point in general? To maybe reroll a character for testing when finding one, then rerolling back when you realise it is unsustainable as a build?

If I could posit a suggestion about that I would say; make 2 solar scorcher weapons, one as what we have now, but possibly nerfed a bit, and the second as a t4 version of it, possibly coming with unique buffs.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:05:48 am by Blarney »