April 25, 2024, 02:29:15 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: what is fallout online 2?  (Read 856 times)

FO2isBetterThanReloaded

Re: what is fallout online 2?
« on: December 14, 2017, 03:19:35 am »
And like you see fo2 have a lot of idiots that spam here :)

Typical Perteks constantly sucking at the Reloaded Devs dick ALLLLLL day long. Fuck off fag, noone likes you or cares about your shit existence.

Now as for Fonline 2... Its WAY better than Reloaded ever was or ever could be at this point. The devs in Fonline 2 are far active and better, they organize more events and come out with constant updates adding to the game. The PvP balancing is way better. The PvE is more rewarding. The world is better. If you're into roleplay, theres plenty of communities that are still dedicated to doing so but of course isnt necessary. IMO roleplay died a long time ago in Fonline, but it still exists there.

And this stupid nigga talks as if Reloaded's community was never toxic. PFFT, are you retarded? Oh wait thats right the devs of reloaded have been absent for the past 2 years. How could they know what their community was like?

Corrosive is just another salty bitch whos angry noone wants to play his shit game and cries at the existance of Fonline 2. Considering Reloaded used to be #1. Now its the one of the least favorable servers to play on.
Get fuckt Corrosive
Get fuckt Kilgore
Get fuckt Pershits

FO2isBetterThanReloaded

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 04:16:59 am »
:) Typical F02 fanboy responses. Just going to leave this all here so that people can actually see what we're talking about. Which community would you like to be a part of? I don't think I need to further explain/justify anything else. Everybody ends up back into the arms of Reloaded eventually.

Salty because noone cares nor WILL care about Reloaded :D
Delusional much?

Reloaded's community

FO2isBetterThanReloaded

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 05:03:12 am »
Fonline 2 is group oriented. 99% of the content even PVE missions are undoable solo. The RT PVE is more challenging and it is more rewarding than farming PVE in reloaded from a pure stuff POV, but the thing is that Reloaded has safe guards which makes PVE riskless.

Fonline 2 also has a player run NPC market system which increases the flow of goods around at lower costs, over all it's pretty good, but there are risks around.

The perks/leveling/damage + protection values are different all around.

Fonline 2 has a lack of workable player mines for resources though when I played. And resource gathering is slower in general for basic supplies.

It's potatos and oranges IMO. If you like more PVP, and slower progression FOnline 2 isn't a bad choice, but it's saturated with PK'ers so starting up is alot slower than on other places due to random murder.

Also atm Reloaded has more peeps online than Fonline 2 lol Fonline 2's people are migrants they won't stay.

I can agree with everything here, except the population part.
Its common knowledge that theres at least 15-25 bots active on Reloaded (Im sure theres bots in Fonline 2 as well, but theres nothing really thats botable)at all times. So when you see the population count on Reloaded you can pretty much take away 20 and thats your actual number. Its not a conspiracy when I say that most bots are ignored so the population count looks higher than it really is. In Fo2 when the player count is low you can still find people, its active. In reloaded my experiences are that when it gets to this number there is NOONE playing. Just bots in quarries. 
In terms of the migrants... Thats tough to say. Noone knows but the future. What I do know is major factions in Reloaded transferred to Fonline 2. However most factions in FOnline 2 are on a break, so when winter is over Im expecting everyone to be playing again.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:07:37 am by FO2isBetterThanReloaded »