April 18, 2024, 08:24:44 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: BRING BACK SESSION 2  (Read 8304 times)

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: BRING BACK SESSION 2
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 10:40:54 am »
"Well, to be fair, most of us don't want the old players back. We're happier without you. But thanks for popping your heads in once in a while to vocalize the fact that we've successfully removed you from the community."

ok now I know why Kilgore didn't want you to handle official announcements.

The Almighty Gaylords

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 11:12:37 am »
We're working on some nifty stuff to get everybody back, don't worry.

Well, to be fair, most of us don't want the old players back. We're happier without you. But thanks for popping your heads in once in a while to vocalize the fact that we've successfully removed you from the community.

I was hoping somebody else would do the honours, but there you are. Just trying to help :)
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 09:05:00 pm »
Mixed bag of reactions, eh? All this division in the community isn't something I will be able to fix/solve/prevent. Everybody wants something different. But anybody who goes away and makes a demand isn't going to find themselves anymore satisfied. "Do this or we won't come back/play again" Yeah, okay. Stop using forums to argue/troll/upset the community please.

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 11:22:45 am »
Lol? Which community you talking about? You and Kilgore? The remaining 20 players are just the pitiful remnant of a formerly large community. So there is no more a community.   
And if you cant handle criticism you should close the forum first and stop working on a public project.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2017, 11:29:27 am »
Lol? Which community you talking about? You and Kilgore? The remaining 20 players are just the pitiful remnant of a formerly large community. So there is no more a community.   
And if you cant handle criticism you should close the forum first and stop working on a public project.

I'm so sorry that you're upset with the current session.

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2017, 11:57:49 am »
I‘m not upset. I only cant understand why a really nice project must be totaly changed. But hey, it looks like you get what you wanted. So dont waste any thoughts about PvP zones with full Loot drop or so. Nobody want the most boring feature from Fonline. The current seassion is just perfect.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2017, 12:47:09 pm »
I‘m not upset. I only cant understand why a really nice project must be totaly changed. But hey, it looks like you get what you wanted. So dont waste any thoughts about PvP zones with full Loot drop or so. Nobody want the most boring feature from Fonline. The current seassion is just perfect.

Thanks for providing your opinion. Happy Holidays.

Stacks

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 05:07:33 pm »
Well, to be fair, most of us don't want the old players back. We're happier without you. But thanks for popping your heads in once in a while to vocalize the fact that we've successfully removed you from the community.

Essentially removing PVP because a Khan stole your sweetroll once upon a time is ridiculous and counter-productive. It's also highly delusional to claim that a 50% population loss is healthy when the vast majority of the Reloaded population were hub-idling anyway. It's a shame you're unable to cater to both kinds of player as contrary to popular belief not every PVP player dedicates their entire lives to slinging 5mm diarrhea upon blue-suits in TB. ::)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 05:55:09 pm »

Essentially removing PVP because a Khan stole your sweetroll once upon a time is ridiculous and counter-productive. It's also highly delusional to claim that a 50% population loss is healthy when the vast majority of the Reloaded population were hub-idling anyway. It's a shame you're unable to cater to both kinds of player as contrary to popular belief not every PVP player dedicates their entire lives to slinging 5mm diarrhea upon blue-suits in TB. ::)

Don't worry there are new quests and fetch jobs on the way to bring all the players back. Also I have heard rumours that a new dungeon called "Museum" will be implemented which will contain hexing, full loot drop and fun. There are also rumours that this dungeon will feature a cameo appearance by a well known Fallout 3 NPC for maximum immersive experience and also rares locker with chance to spawn naughty nightwear (+50pp for female characters) this has yet to be confirmed but sounds promising!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:57:18 pm by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Chopperion

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2017, 07:59:25 pm »
Kilgore, wake up, u faggot )

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2017, 10:20:49 pm »
Changes just comming soon. Lets see next year. For while who wants PVP are on FO2. There is balanced and have a lot of actions.

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 11:44:27 pm »
Just curious how many peoples need to play (yet) before admins acknowledge, that they fucked up with S3. 30, 20?

TatodziadekPL

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2017, 10:35:59 am »
All I want is removing junk from metal parts and gunpowder. The rest can stay

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2017, 11:35:56 am »
Just curious how many peoples need to play (yet) before admins acknowledge, that they fucked up with S3. 30, 20?
If you were able to read, you'd notice long time ago
1) they don't care about numbers
2) what happens now in this session seems to be a part of their plan

So I don't expect your assumption to become valid at any given point.

psyyycH

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2017, 12:33:21 pm »
lol they dont care about numbers ? wtf shittalker