March 28, 2024, 04:09:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Bug in the first quest  (Read 1057 times)

Franco

• View Profile
Bug in the first quest
« on: November 30, 2017, 07:00:32 pm »
Hi i'm a new player (enough of introductions,i want to write this as fast as i can) i was starting this game,i woke up,did the tutorial,then got the first quest (radroach caves) after some minutes fighting,i went against the boss (the big radroach) and i defeated him,just 2 seconds after that,a radscorpion came on and killed me
i went back to the cave,and saw a body (mine) and got only one item: a jacket
but of course,i searched the surroundigs,and found my pickaxe,but there was just only one thing missing
the claw (i think i got it,i don't remember becuase i had to act as fast as i could and i was in despair so i missed the take all button some times and next thing i knew,i was dead,and respawned) i searched everywhere,even near the radioctive goo,i found the pickaxe,but not the claw
it just dissapeared,tried to left and get back again,no luck,searched for 30 Minutes,no luck,looked in the front of the screen,still no luck
it simply dissapeared,and no dialogue to complete the quest appears too  :-[

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Bug in the first quest
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 10:43:22 pm »
Hey welcome, new guy!

Some of us need help understanding your post. A few things seem fuzzy here:

1) There is no "first quest". The quests are not really in order. So your first might be someone else's 5th.

2) There are no radroaches, thus there are no radroach caves, and no radroach boss.

3) You cannot see your own body.

4) There are no pickaxes.

5) There are no claws.

If you can clear up these items, i'm sure someone can help. Also state what help you are needing.

newb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 01:30:30 am »
https://wiki.fonline2.com/Radscorpions_Cave
looks like you are in the wrong forum, this seems to be a fonline 2 quest, this is fonline reloaded

Franco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 03:19:07 pm »
lol,i downloaded the fonline 2 without knowing it was the right,thanks for clearing it up (fallout 1 was my favorite)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 10:02:34 am »
Reloaded is more like Fallout 1 than any other server IMO.