April 19, 2024, 06:59:31 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The real deal  (Read 10061 times)

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
Re: The real deal
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 01:17:35 am »
Are you still playing FOnline Wichura ?

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2017, 12:10:03 pm »
Occasionally yes, but I don't have much time to play games of any kind recently.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2017, 01:55:08 am »
I read forum msg's btw lol. No comment ahahahhahh. Me and Kilgore have been friends since kindergarden and every day we get drunk and laugh over all the butthurt from the player base. There's not a moment in time that we aren't completely giggly drunk and trying to find new ways to ruin your lives. It pleases me sexually, personally.

Kidding, of course. We know what we're doing. Have patience.

psyyycH

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2017, 11:57:36 pm »

And it is a place where this video does not exist :

Kilgore : Thieves are a part of the game, as well as so called PK or suicide bombers. okey, they are annoying, then what ? This is not Kitty Online. What are u going to suggest after this one ? Disabling PvP combat?

LOL Kilgore wtf is wrong with you? i played 2238 a long time but quit complete after it was down. Now i was looking whats going on in the fonline scene because i felt like to play again, and i see u fucking urself. U said this is not kitty online to someone who was crying because he got killed all the time and lost his shit. now u make ur own server to kitty online, nice move.

This was one of the best things on fonline, u can get a lot of stuff or lose all, thats the risk. thats the fun. THAT is the difference to all the other casual shitgames.
For me, this was the best part and one of the reasons i played 2238 from begin to the end.

Believe it or not but it was fun for me to lose all my shit after i lootet and crafted all day. because this is wasteland, and u know ? the wasteland is harsh.
Everything got a value, no matter it was just a 10mm pistol or a leather jacket. Now, everything is worthless.

But the video really kills me. all the shit u laugh at are now added to ur server. cringe.

the only lobotomized person here is YOU Kilgore, and the video proves it !
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:14:34 am by psyyycH »

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2017, 09:11:08 am »
If Jim Fucking Sterling Son would read this forums he'd never lack content for Duke Amiel Du H'ardcore episodes. 
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2017, 08:34:07 pm »
"Everything got a value, no matter it was just a 10mm pistol or a leather jacket. Now, everything is worthless."

I agree with this at one hundred percent, it was one of the best thing in the game. When stuff used to be hard to obtain and precious.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2017, 07:58:40 pm »
Can anyone tell me what was the price of leather armor or 10mm pistol? It had shitty value and now has a shitty value also, so nothing changed.
GUN FOR HIRE

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 02:28:10 pm »
It has a value only for some noobs that can't afford better stuff. Such as these noobs above, funny ones.

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2017, 09:14:11 pm »
You know what is the difference between me and you Wichura ?

It is that when I was a noob on 2238 server 8 years ago
You were not even playing/existing in the fonline community.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2017, 12:27:28 am »
I'm afraid you are terribly wrong my good man. Funny enough it was literally 8 years ago plus 2 days when I registered on 2238 forum.

Where is your god now?

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2017, 03:59:12 am »
I'm afraid you are terribly wrong my good man. Funny enough it was literally 8 years ago plus 2 days when I registered on 2238 forum.

Where is your god now?

Sad