Username:

Password:

Topic: The real deal  (Read 9967 times)

Bastian

• Hi! im back from the dead :)
    • View Profile
The real deal
« on: November 11, 2017, 03:10:35 am »
Devs turned this game into a joke in some attempt to make it for everyone, several suggestions fron good players were made but devs didnt listened to them. So theres no valuable players anymore (Few exceptions) and no players Numbers. I understand its free but we should not be thankful since you need players to play with the donators and no one is forcing nobody to make it free and later cry about donstions like Kilgore said he was thinking to ask for them. Its not a cry post, its a post explaining that being so autoritharian and ignoring old players request has its consequences. Also favouring some players like kilgore did(seki example) is worst than any player bad action since you are a dev and if you don’t respect your own game don’t expect others to do it. Everyone is gerting what they desevre. I don’t give a fuck about getting banned or something, since I don’t play and doing that will show how good I hit the nerves. Good job, you crashed your own car and there’s no one to blame. Banning for the slightest reason proves how contradictory is the explanation of “its just a game” from the devs, but when they get insulted they started banhanmering. Now the community ban hammered you guys... how does it feel? All this years of running the server thrown to waste for being retarded and relying on few old players to accept advices or just saying them “go make your own server” that was plain stupid since wipe was done cause people had nothing holding them to keep playing. If you spit up, it lands on your eye. I’m just happy to see how things happened and not playing anymore on such a cancer community made by the lack of charisma from devs to properly comunícate to players. The only guy who will keep playing to death is Napalm since he don’t have any skills to play other games( doesn’t have to play fonline also but anyways...) I hope the best for my boys who enjoyed playing with me the same way I did playing with them. I’ll say no more i return to my exile. Rest In Peace

abysse

• View Profile
Re: The real deal
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 04:38:50 pm »
Short version : oh look i'm about to leave and post a shit text about it, like the ones from my teammates weren't enough, also a private taunt,stuff about crying, i read "retard" somewhere also, and other attention seeking shits, Don't thanks me :)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:52:39 pm »
Nothing new or constructive here and plenty of posts already exist dissecting this sessions short comings in intricate detail, there was no need to start another for any reason other than attention. Nobody gave a fuck when you did play, this has not changed with wipe.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Bastian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 09:06:08 pm »
Short version : oh look i'm about to leave and post a shit text about it, like the ones from my teammates weren't enough, also a private taunt,stuff about crying, i read "retard" somewhere also, and other attention seeking shits, Don't thanks me :)

I Left one week before wipe, and if I posted a shit text, your reply would be a shit reply? Interesting... looks like you tried hard to be part of the picture... don’t raise your socks, it’s a selfie  ;)

Bastian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 09:08:00 pm »
Nothing new or constructive here and plenty of posts already exist dissecting this sessions short comings in intricate detail, there was no need to start another for any reason other than attention. Nobody gave a fuck when you did play, this has not changed with wipe.

Looks like you give a fuck when  i post at least. Define your stance cause makes you look like a dumb bitch. I couldn’t expect more from a guy who played with bye son

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 09:31:52 pm »

Looks like you give a fuck when  i post at least. Define your stance cause makes you look like a dumb bitch. I couldn’t expect more from a guy who played with bye son

Nah, not at all. I'm just bored at work and remembered how funny you are when you get triggered. And my stance is you said jack shit that hasn't already been said with more substance and better english.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 11:08:05 am »
Unlike your kind i don't need to open it whenever i'm about to keep playing or not so yeah i'm shitposting on top of yours because it's fun, it's going to follow the same path you'll make another shitpost after this one until we get this to the river of tears, see you next wipe if there's one :').

I'm quite dissapointed by your answer btw...You're annoying. i'm about to leave too miss me please :'(

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 01:50:25 pm »
oh another attention seeking epingas nub, nice

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 04:31:31 pm »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 04:37:51 pm »
theres no valuable players anymore
I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you to state such nazi-like crap?

Oh, right, yet another drama queen with dickheadish Khans origin. Booooring.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:43:58 pm by Wichura »

Programmer

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 12:22:48 pm »
The game is burnt out. No updates, no forums news, disinterest of fixing game. There is players counter which drops.

Only competitive servers can enjoy this situation, not reloaded's player base.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2017, 09:07:04 am »
The game is burnt out. No updates, no forums news, disinterest of fixing game. There is players counter which drops.

Only competitive servers can enjoy this situation, not reloaded's player base.

You need to stop posting nonsense. I don't know what kind of fantasy world you're living in, but you need to come back to reality, kiddo.

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2017, 11:35:33 pm »
Kilgore : "You don't understand simple things and live in alternate reality, so I'm not going to waste more time by replying to you."

Corosive : "You need to stop posting nonsense. I don't know what kind of fantasy world you're living in, but you need to come back to reality, kiddo."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hmmmmm

I'd say you and Kilgore are living in an alternate fantasy world, and in this world your game is good.

Edit : It's a place where  :facepalm Jobany :facepalm, Wichura, Kilgore, DocAN, Urukhai, Perteks ( :-X) and Corosive are best friends since primary school. With Wichura being their ringleader.

And it is a place where this video does not exist :

It is also a place where Kilgore defused all my arguments from my posts and the posts of all the people who posted against the DESTRUCTION.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:22:56 am by NarrowMinded »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 08:10:36 am »
Edit : It's a place where  :facepalm Jobany :facepalm, Wichura, Kilgore, DocAN, Urukhai, Perteks ( :-X) and Corosive are best friends since primary school. With Wichura being their ringleader.
That's right you little shit, now give us your lunch money!

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 02:44:14 am »
Yes, yes, let the butthurt flow. And once we bring in all the planned features you'll all look back, and think, damn! I should've been more patient!