April 25, 2024, 09:26:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: What are the reavers?  (Read 2051 times)

Natemartin

• View Profile
What are the reavers?
« on: November 08, 2017, 11:27:37 am »
I am new to Fonline Reloaded just joined yesterday and my sister first played on my computer she was staying a week while waiting to get her pips that bused in her apartment fixed anyway she told me there are a few reavers in vault city locked in a cage, and I looked on the wiki,goggle,yahoo no information about reavers the wiki must be out dated what are the reavers if a faction are they a good or evil faction?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: What are the reavers?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 03:18:13 pm »
I hear 'bout this for the first time in my life  ???
GUN FOR HIRE

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:45:33 pm »
Not on wiki yet as i need time to verify with Corosive, but Reavers is a religion, and part of a new "Religious War" feature. Religions include:

o   Renewal – Church in Gecko
o   Christianity – Church in Reno
o   Hubology – Church in San Fran
o   Followers of the Apocalypse – Church in Library
o   Children of the Cathedral – Church in Cathedral
o   Dharma – Church in NCR
o   The Mormons – Church in the Den
o   The Reavers – Church in Vault City

Your char can join one of these and do jobs (combat or crafting) for them to earn "Faith Points". I think this is wip but i'll check.

Natemartin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 05:57:15 pm »
ah I just read fallout nukapedia that reavers worship technology so are they the same reavers from fallout tactics? Reaver Movement, a religious cult of humans dedicated to the worship of technology operating in the Midwest in Fallout Tactics. if so then I am def interested hopes of joining unless they are made as a evil faction?