March 29, 2024, 02:53:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: what is fallout online 2?  (Read 6591 times)

Ravena

• View Profile
what is fallout online 2?
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:30:53 pm »
I seen there is a fallout online 2 what is that? is that part of fallout online reloaded or does it just fallout online reloaded season 2?

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: what is fallout online 2?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 04:07:39 pm »
Its different server

Mowichanee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:57:49 am »
The content I have read is very good. Read the new knowledge is very good.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 02:11:49 pm »
F02 is a different server that focuses purely on PvP content, and has very little quests/jobs/game play. It's also full of trolls and griefers that come to our forums very often in order to spam their desperate attempts at gaining new players. The majority of their players are Russians. It doesn't have much Western support.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 05:07:44 pm »
F02 is a different server that focuses purely on PvP content, and has very little quests/jobs/game play. It's also full of trolls and griefers that come to our forums very often in order to spam their desperate attempts at gaining new players. The majority of their players are Russians. It doesn't have much Western support.
Calm down, i know that if you work on some server then you always say good things about it but openly bullshitting and saying lies about other server is something else that can damage your reputation in this community. FO2 has a lot of PvE content but in different form then Reloaded. Its not focused on jobs/quests but rather some form of random encounters and dungeons which are well scripted. During doing dungeons you meet other players which leads into player interaction and occasionally into PvP but even if you want non PvP content there are instanced dungeons. FO2 has full english support and its player base mostly contains polish and russian players.
Not saying that one or other is better.. Reloaded also has a lot of content that FO2 doesnt have but let players choose by themselves.

also btw : most important part for PvE content is to have stable economy and trading system, without them PvE will never work
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:09:32 pm by Seki »

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 06:42:56 pm »
Dont get desperate man. Do your own thing and if it will be worth it will find its playerbase. Trying to show someone elses work in bad light will only make things worse.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 01:57:36 am »
I'm just speaking from experience. The f02 community is toxic, and they spew their BS over here all the time. I'm sick of it. This is FOnline Reloaded, if you don't like it, please leave and stop posting on our forum/discord. Thanks. And for the record I don't care about my "reputation" over the internet. Think whatever you want. This game will still be here, and actively worked on. We tackle the issues as fast as we can. Nothing more, nothing less.

I, personally, would like to see all F02 community guys STAY in their respective forums/discords/games. And that's my opinion as a player. I'm sick of this "competition" and comparison. There's the door.

So, please. Stop posting/talking about F02 here.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:10:14 am by Corosive »

Leftover

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 09:11:28 am »
These trolls who pop up here to pissing you are not FO2 representatives just ppl who grew up on Reloaded feeded by your fails and shit development. Probably you are just too narrow minded to see that.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 12:17:54 pm by Leftover »

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 06:08:31 pm »

Ok I am disappointed by you forever Corosive. Do your thing but don't lie and dont' hate please. I thought you were a better person because that's just a low blow, Kilgore talked about my messages and said that it was MISINFORMATION when it was not true but here that's exactly the case with what you wrote !!!

Keep telling us that you are working on new things again and again.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 11:54:50 pm »
And like you see fo2 have a lot of idiots that spam here :)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 04:06:32 am »
 :) Typical F02 fanboy responses. Just going to leave this all here so that people can actually see what we're talking about. Which community would you like to be a part of? I don't think I need to further explain/justify anything else. Everybody ends up back into the arms of Reloaded eventually.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 04:29:38 am »
Fonline 2 is group oriented. 99% of the content even PVE missions are undoable solo. The RT PVE is more challenging and it is more rewarding than farming PVE in reloaded from a pure stuff POV, but the thing is that Reloaded has safe guards which makes PVE riskless.

Fonline 2 also has a player run NPC market system which increases the flow of goods around at lower costs, over all it's pretty good, but there are risks around.

The perks/leveling/damage + protection values are different all around.

Fonline 2 has a lack of workable player mines for resources though when I played. And resource gathering is slower in general for basic supplies.

It's potatos and oranges IMO. If you like more PVP, and slower progression FOnline 2 isn't a bad choice, but it's saturated with PK'ers so starting up is alot slower than on other places due to random murder.

Also atm Reloaded has more peeps online than Fonline 2 lol Fonline 2's people are migrants they won't stay.
In Maintenance Mode.

SFRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 12:54:56 pm »
Also atm Reloaded has more peeps online than Fonline 2 lol Fonline 2's people are migrants they won't stay.
Reloaded:

FOnline2:

Please stop lying to yourself and wake up

p.s. screens taken at same time

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 01:42:14 pm »
26 and 43 lol... crazy numbers. FOnline is dead game and I don't mean Reloaded or FO2.
Bang Bang Smash

psyyycH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 10:25:29 am »
43 player sometimes, but most times are 80-90 player on fonline2. 

btw i dont understand why splitting the fucking servers. the best thing would be one server for all. its fucked up, 60 on requiem, 30 on fonline reloaded and 80 on fonline2.

one server for all would be much fun. maybe some old player would come back after they see that 170 player are on one server.

i like pvp on fonline2 but the pve should be worth playing. Man, 2238 was perfect. :(

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:28:15 am by psyyycH »