March 29, 2024, 01:41:42 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: what is fallout online 2?  (Read 6590 times)

Old Death

• View Profile
Re: what is fallout online 2?
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 10:02:49 am »
I'm just speaking from experience.

I know how to make milions.I enter Bank few times.
Haha, wake up senor.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 09:56:57 pm »
2238 was perfect. :(
Hell no, it was a piece of turd - limits and cooldowns everywhere, retarded features, lack of content, poor game desing ("no fun allowed!"). But back then there was no real alternative if your Russian language skills sucked ass, so people were playing more or less.

tiagop

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2017, 03:01:31 pm »
2238 was perfect. :(
Hell no, it was a piece of turd - limits and cooldowns everywhere, retarded features, lack of content, poor game desing ("no fun allowed!"). But back then there was no real alternative if your Russian language skills sucked ass, so people were playing more or less.

This pretty much sums it all up, I think the game is more balanced now and player friendly. I remember only playing one week 2238 and gave up because of the ridiculous cooldowns just to craft 10mm ammo and getting killed 1 hour later just because someone with a big gun wanted to. These changes bring more cooperation between players (and yes you can still PK just for the sake of it) and it's healthier for it. I know some will hate me for saying this, but keep in mind I came back to 2238 and was with a faction that was doing TC and I can tell you that the game became really boring because there were no PvE events like there is now

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2017, 10:07:53 pm »
I remember only playing one week 2238 and gave up because of the ridiculous cooldowns just to craft 10mm ammo and getting killed 1 hour later just because someone with a big gun wanted to.

Yes, Fonline was never easy like like other MMORPGs. I collected my first expirience back then with TLA. And i liked it. Everything was a challenge!
But now in Reloaded you dont get rewarded for anything except PvE. So there is no reason for PvP. And even the PvE rewards are very small. I dont know whats balanced. And besides, there is only PvE in Reloaded. Or did you see some new PvP vids from last time?
And why must be everything friendly? A Tutorial is playerfriendly enough. If you dont like challenges then just play a idle game like Clicker Heros. Oh, wait! There is still Reloaded season 3  ;D
I like a lot of the Reloaded features. But in current season its all boring. So i changed to Fonline 2. Its at the moment the number one choice for player who like challenges.