April 28, 2024, 09:02:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410775 times)

zinthos

Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #900 on: August 19, 2015, 06:04:33 pm »
Hi folks!

How do you solve the incredibly annoying problem of the tiny UI on big screens? I can play relaxed until I open my bloody inventory. Everything there is so very small. My eyes are in pain when I try working with it.

Thanks!
you can try using a custom interface mod which supports higher resolutions like this: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=32.msg58374#msg58374

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 19, 2015, 06:14:59 pm »
yeah. This is a very good advice, but I already use it.
It fixes lots of annoyances, but the UI is still smallish.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 23, 2015, 09:12:45 pm »
If I get somehow 2-3 NPCs with me and travell around the world, is it possible to have with them encounters from caravan in the same way as we have when travelling with 2+ other players?
GUN FOR HIRE

superschokokeks

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 30, 2015, 11:09:15 pm »
Borderless window mode?
Is it possible? Config says no.
But is there a workaround?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 01, 2015, 05:24:54 pm »
Yeah, make the window size exactly your resolution.
It will be same as fullscreen, but without the crash when reducing.

superschokokeks

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 02, 2015, 11:27:15 am »
That doesnt work. The window will have a bar at the top and no bar at the right. That mean I can't scroll to the right with the mouse and the  button is cut. I can't see important things then.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 03, 2015, 05:46:13 pm »
Does one hander give a hidden +5 damage bonus? And if this bonus is applied, can it be multiplied by critical hits?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 03, 2015, 06:20:14 pm »
Does one hander give a hidden +5 damage bonus? And if this bonus is applied, can it be multiplied by critical hits?

No, it has no dmg bonus.

That doesnt work. The window will have a bar at the top and no bar at the right. That mean I can't scroll to the right with the mouse and the  button is cut. I can't see important things then.

When you start game, right click on that bar and uncheck option "block task bar", and than click right mouse button on this bar and check it again. Should work like a dream.
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 03, 2015, 07:46:32 pm »

These damage bonuses (fast shot and living anatomy, both +5) are flat, wich mean they are added to total damage amount at the very end, once the ammo mod, brd, crit and armor have been calculated. They are flat, and cannot be modified in any way.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 04, 2015, 07:24:53 am »

These damage bonuses (fast shot and living anatomy, both +5) are flat, wich mean they are added to total damage amount at the very end, once the ammo mod, brd, crit and armor have been calculated. They are flat, and cannot be modified in any way.

and are added per attack not per bullet, so even when bursting you gonna only make +5.
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 04, 2015, 05:12:37 pm »
Not sure if any can answer except Kilgore, but I'll ask anyways. What are Enclave Soldiers stats? I know each is different (Plasma, Avenger and Gatling has different resistances and crit chance). But I want specifics...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 04, 2015, 06:53:13 pm »
Not sure if any can answer except Kilgore, but I'll ask anyways. What are Enclave Soldiers stats? I know each is different (Plasma, Avenger and Gatling has different resistances and crit chance). But I want specifics...

Im afraid Kilgore can do it faster, I will be able to find out of this on Monday,till end of weekend Im away from home :/
GUN FOR HIRE

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 08, 2015, 10:26:12 pm »
Glow spawn some more rare ammo than 2mm Gauss?
I searched there for a while and I didn't find any 4,7mm caseless. It's okay, or am I doing something wrong?
GUN FOR HIRE

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 09, 2015, 10:35:24 am »
I've never known the ordinary lockers in glow spawm 4.7,  never seen the one added after wipe do ir either. If I did I doubt it would be enough to make it worth the journey, you'd probably find more caving.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 09, 2015, 11:44:03 am »
I've never known the ordinary lockers in glow spawm 4.7,  never seen the one added after wipe do ir either. If I did I doubt it would be enough to make it worth the journey, you'd probably find more caving.

So 4,7mm only in caves and Ares? Damn...good to know...
GUN FOR HIRE