April 28, 2024, 08:44:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410765 times)

jxc

• View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2013, 10:52:22 am »
Hey there, is there any way to disable double click = walking? Its so frustrating for me because im also starcraft player and i have high apm so i feel like im being punished for being good ;[
Disable always run, hold shift always.
Thats not really comfortable thing to do, why does this option exists anyway? I cant see any reason why would you walk instead of running from super mutants or bandits chasing you, i died because of this already countless times anyway

RedneckRage

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2013, 11:00:53 am »
Walking is much more badass. I can see your point though. How about just clicking once? High APM doesn't mean clicking like a maniac 1000 times in the same place imho.

I have a 2 questions of my own:

1. Is it possible to share tent between present and mine other character? How can I do it? My current char isn't thought through and im planning to create a new one, whole day of earning money would be a pity to ditch.

2. Does any1 else have windowed screen problems? When I tick it, some errors appear (encouraging to contact some russian site). Furthermore, I can't minimise the game. Upon trying to maximize the game back, it freezes and I have to ctrl+alt+del kill it. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:16:19 am by RedneckRage »

jxc

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2013, 11:18:43 am »
Walking is much more badass. I can see your point though. How about just clicking once? High APM doesn't mean clicking like a maniac 1000 times in the same place imho.

1. Is it possible to share tent between present and mine other character? How can I do it? My current char isn't thought through and im planning to create a new one, whole day of earning money would be a pity to ditch.

2. Does any1 else have windowed screen problems? When I tick it, some errors appear (encouraging to contact some russian site). Furthermore, I can't minimise the game. Upon trying to maximize the game back, it freezes and I have to ctrl+alt+del kill it. Any suggestions?
I think both characters must be present in zone where you're making tent in order to make both see it on world map

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2013, 11:28:36 am »

1. Check this movie: You can create a map which can be given to other players.
2. Try to play in windowed mode.

RedneckRage

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2013, 12:17:21 pm »
Thx. Can't play in windowed mode, some errors and prompt to russian site. Oh well.

EDIT:
Solved it by turning on Vsync in config. Works in windowed now.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 12:31:16 pm by RedneckRage »

CXZ

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2013, 06:51:29 pm »
how to earn money

FireFlare

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2013, 07:47:10 pm »
There are many ways to earn caps like: Stealing and Trading. Just go to the nearest quarry or mine en get some stuff to make ammo or guns and sell them in a city

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2013, 07:17:39 am »
Are there any shops that buy M60?
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2013, 07:27:32 am »
Are there any shops that buy M60?

Ill try to make Traders Guide today

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2013, 07:47:03 am »
I was thinking the big guns traders would want it -dwarf at gunrunners, Jacob (or Whatshisname) in Hub Oldtown or Buster, but every one gave 0 caps for it (it was a new gun, 100/100 det., with +20% dmg bonus). Didn't try VC nor San-Fran.

Other question - what's the formula for stealing?
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Mutie

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2013, 10:22:24 am »

I have an SG book, how to use it?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:37:17 am by Mutie »

Footman

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2013, 10:30:26 am »
I can't finish "The Inoperative Mr Handy Robot", I got the robot motivator, but i can't seem to do anything with it. I tried talking to the robot and the scienciest aswell as repairing the robot and using the part on him. Nothing works. Any ideas?

Also what's the point of Necklace? Can I sell it somewhere?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:33:20 am by Footman »

kuba

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2013, 12:35:19 pm »
 I tried to sell fuel to NPC in ncr, broken hills and new reno and i can sell for 0. What is wrong?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2013, 12:36:42 pm »
Also what's the point of Necklace? Can I sell it somewhere?
I think you can sell it for cash via dialogue to some scavengers somewhere in Los Angeles (Adytum?)

Xeen

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2013, 01:42:26 pm »
Are the rare clothes/robes just lying on ground in caves, or locked in a footlocker?