April 28, 2024, 06:59:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410709 times)

False

• View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #795 on: April 27, 2015, 04:16:44 am »
I figured it out, when I click on the same hex twice I walk instead of run. If there is no fix for this, then I guess I could get used to it.

There's no fix available for something that doesn't require fixing.

Click once. Not twice. Problem solved.
Double clicking to walk is an intentional feature.

False

• View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 27, 2015, 04:25:33 am »
Ah, figured that guess I played too much on a certain other server. I'll probably stay here after the wipe though.

In that case welcome aboard, and I apologize for my condescending tone.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 27, 2015, 06:42:13 pm »
There is a fix for this. Look at
I've decided to maybe try this again after the wipe, but one thing that put me off was that: When running, I would sometimes walk.
Is there a fix to this?

In Fonline folder you have a CFG file called "Fonline", open it with notepad and copy paste this line at the end of it.
DoubleClickTime = 1

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 28, 2015, 02:30:04 pm »
Hi guys, is there anyone who knows that One-Hander trait gives +5 flat damage or not?
GUN FOR HIRE

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 28, 2015, 02:35:03 pm »
Hi guys, is there anyone who knows that One-Hander trait gives +5 flat damage or not?
It doesn't. Living Anatomy and Fast Shot give +5 flat damage, Heavy Handed +2.
:facepalm

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 28, 2015, 02:36:55 pm »
Thx a lot.
GUN FOR HIRE

James

• View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 01, 2015, 06:05:39 am »
There is a fix for this. Look at
I've decided to maybe try this again after the wipe, but one thing that put me off was that: When running, I would sometimes walk.
Is there a fix to this?

In Fonline folder you have a CFG file called "Fonline", open it with notepad and copy paste this line at the end of it.
DoubleClickTime = 1

Thanks!

KajDarkwind

• View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 01, 2015, 11:44:45 pm »
Hi. I have an important question. I've tried googling and looking around on the forums, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. I apologize if this question has already been answered elsewhere.

Is dual-logging allowed? If so, are there rules about dual logging? Somewhere I read it was only against the rules for PvP (non-reliable source.) Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 01:26:39 am by KajDarkwind »

Dream Collector

• View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 02, 2015, 12:48:29 pm »
Hello,
can you exactly show where can I find enounters with proper trees to cut ? All the time I find apple trees or trees that cannot be cutted.

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 02, 2015, 01:59:23 pm »
Hello,
can you exactly show where can I find enounters with proper trees to cut ? All the time I find apple trees or trees that cannot be cutted.

Just keep entering enc in the mountains north from hub or west from ncr or north from boneyard. You will find trees to cut without problems.
My characters in game: Mikoto

KajDarkwind

• View Profile
« Reply #805 on: May 02, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »
Another easy place to find trees (and less dangerous) is just outside necropolis in the areas that look like ruined cities. No chance of running into super mutants there.

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #806 on: May 02, 2015, 09:12:32 pm »
I cut them south of junktown quarry in first two grids :)
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

donlol

• View Profile
« Reply #807 on: May 02, 2015, 09:30:32 pm »
Hey, was something changed regarding recruiting of the companions? I have 103 pp and exactly 12th lvl and I can't recruit them. I suspect it's because i have 1 int, since the dialogues usually end with sth like "I feels sorry for your parents" and all i can say is "me smart!", but i can't see anywhere that a higher int is a requirement - not on the forums, not on the wiki, and not in the changelogs. Any thoughts?

Strike

« Reply #808 on: May 02, 2015, 09:33:20 pm »
I know how you feel donlol, I really hate it when you need intelligence to recruit companions. You can use mentats, to increase your Intelligence and Charisma and then recruit companions.

I think you need 4 intelligence to talk with companions and recruit them (+ other requirements)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 09:34:55 pm by Strike »

donlol

• View Profile
« Reply #809 on: May 02, 2015, 09:34:49 pm »
But is there a specific, exact requirement? Is 3 enough? Is 4?

Edit: got ninja'd ;p Still, if anyone got and exact and certain answer to this I'd be grateful.