March 29, 2024, 09:59:00 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 408292 times)

b0wcaster

• View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #765 on: March 28, 2015, 03:23:23 pm »
I've used the updater, and re-installed the client. its still saying im missing a file...
Did you download the Full or Compact client?
Here is a link to the download page. http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=1.0
Here is a link to a new player's guide which will tell you the difference between the two downloads. http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2348.0

I downloaded the full client, used the updater, reinstalled it, and it still says im missing a file...
think im going to give up on it....

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 28, 2015, 04:38:21 pm »
Using updater after downloading full client is wrong. Full client already includes everything needed to play the game.

Make sure that your antivirus doesn't remove some file due to false positive scan. I think that some time ago someone had this problem.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 01, 2015, 09:28:54 am »
Okay boys, how to get out from a jail on island?
GUN FOR HIRE

Vanadiss

• ポルカおるか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 04, 2015, 12:47:49 am »
1. Does Tree Trunk Thighs work against traps?
2. Does Treasure Hunter affect loot from caves?

Charlie

• TS3 Public Server Admin
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 05, 2015, 02:41:13 pm »
Treasure Hunter increases loot from containers that you find in random encounters. If I remember correctly, lockers don't spawn in caves so it won't help you there.

"Treasure Hunter is a support perk that enables you to find more items in the lockers that sometimes appear in random encounters than you would have been able to find without it. It gives a bonus 25% more items found from encounter containers."

As for your other question, I honestly can't remember.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 05, 2015, 03:01:14 pm »
1. Does Tree Trunk Thighs work against traps?

These are good questions. But these are the exact kinds of questions that guys will start to answer, with logic of their own experience, but truly not be able to answer without knowing the code.

So yeah i would tend to jump to answer this just like Charlie and say TH does not help in caves because it only works when footlockers are opened, but how would i really know for sure without seeing the code? Fact is, caves spawn loot and for all i know TH applies anytime loot is spawned. For all i know, i only have a false perception of it only applying to footlockers based on the fact that i mainly only use it on them.

Same with Traps question. I jump to say no, TTT does no good against Traps, but then...again how would i know for 100% sure without knowing the code. Maybe TTT applies to all leg damage.

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 05, 2015, 04:43:11 pm »
I went into caves with char with treasure hunter and also with new, low level char, without it. In both cases, I could find same loot, 4-6 weapons, turbo plasmas, bridgekepper robes etc. In my opinion, treasure hunter does not affect caves.
My characters in game: Mikoto

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 06, 2015, 08:31:03 pm »
How much stuff should you get from 1 private mine? I have about 100 of every resource, is this normal?

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 07, 2015, 02:58:38 am »
How much stuff should you get from 1 private mine? I have about 100 of every resource, is this normal?

Way too low man, how are you gathering the resources and over what time period were they gathered?

Using one slave over the course of a full week you should have several thousand of each at least. I don't have rough numbers, I can't quite remember.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 07, 2015, 03:57:17 am »
I used 2 slaves over a week, each only had 50? do they drop stuff randomly in the caves, might have been a bug with the backup, not sure.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 07, 2015, 04:05:55 am »
I used 2 slaves over a week, each only had 50? do they drop stuff randomly in the caves, might have been a bug with the backup, not sure.

I've heard there can be problems with pathing errors with two slaves, I can't think of another reason for that low of a yield.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 07, 2015, 04:49:09 pm »
Weird, that sucks.

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 08, 2015, 10:35:16 am »
I got 3 private mines recently, and from each with 2 slaves I gather about:

HQ Minerals: ~2800
HQ Iron: ~4600

Minerals: ~650
Iron: ~3000

In 3 mines, the numbers are quite the same. Dunno if you can gather more than that with more slaves ?
My characters in game: Mikoto

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 08, 2015, 11:19:19 am »
I will check now and tell you. I had 4 slave in mine tho didn't take their mats :D
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 08, 2015, 11:29:22 am »
They mined this : 2031 of HQ mineral , 4683 of HQ ore , 336 of mineral and 1766 of ore. So it would seem your 2 work better than 4 :D
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”