April 28, 2024, 07:04:35 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410712 times)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #720 on: January 16, 2015, 08:32:30 am »
jacob is selling p90 for sure (hub)

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #721 on: January 16, 2015, 08:45:17 am »
Pretty sure XL doesn't even take a bp, you get it with the small guns 2 profession.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 16, 2015, 12:29:14 pm »
Pretty sure XL doesn't even take a bp, you get it with the small guns 2 profession.

The weapon is craftable at lvl2 gunsmith by default, wich is stupid by the way. Assult rifle requires a blueprint and not XL, it should be the other way since XL is muuch better and AR sucks.

Strike

« Reply #723 on: January 16, 2015, 12:32:41 pm »
The weapon is craftable at lvl2 gunsmith by default, wich is stupid by the way. Assult rifle requires a blueprint and not XL, it should be the other way since XL is muuch better and AR sucks.
+1, I think they both should need BP.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 16, 2015, 12:57:07 pm »
Thank you for answers , now to get those 9 skill points to 100 :P

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 16, 2015, 10:51:50 pm »
+1, I think they both should need BP.
This. Xl is WAY too good of a gun to be craftable that easily. You could almost say it shouldn't be a craftable weapon, but that'd get a lot of butthurt. :L
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 17, 2015, 10:41:11 am »
Well it would make sense I guess if BP would be available via Quest like minigun is or buyable.

It has half ammo capacity of Minigun , doesn't benefit from BRD as much and takes lot's of material to craft + range isn't that better and you still need tank to play it.It's the only SG weapon that can even compare to regular BGs and small guns books were removed so you need to level up that skill too not just use as secondary.

Try going XL with all bonuses vs Bozar.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 10:44:27 am by Gabriel(RealOne) »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 18, 2015, 12:22:22 pm »
This. Xl is WAY too good of a gun to be craftable that easily. You could almost say it shouldn't be a craftable weapon, but that'd get a lot of butthurt. :L

XL is good but nothing OP, avenger is better on hex and pancor is better on range, why do you want to make it uncraftable???

Kaaon

« Reply #728 on: January 18, 2015, 12:25:47 pm »
XL is good but nothing OP, avenger is better on hex and pancor is better on range
depends on target resistances and attacker perks

why do you want to make it uncraftable???
not uncraftable, they are talking about blueprint requirement

Johnny

« Reply #729 on: January 18, 2015, 12:29:43 pm »

XL is good but nothing OP, avenger is better on hex and pancor is better on range, why do you want to make it uncraftable???

Avenger require 3 perks to be fully viable the Xl perform reasonably well if you have a good one and requires no perks so here is the problem. Avenger on a fully implanted tank perform really random. And avenger is more affected by DT than Xl even if its partially ignored by the ammo, the Xl doesnt really suffer of that due to his high damage per bullet.

Same for pancor, problem should be resolved if gecko shells would be as rare as caseless or reworked.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 18, 2015, 02:18:03 pm »
Xl works fine with 25% crit, still, avenger with 3 brd deal higher and less random damage. XL hex isn't as good as an avenger one in this case, except if you score some epic critical hit ofc. Low dr/hp characters get killed in 2-3 shots by bursters, no matter if it's xl, pancor, lsw or avenger. On tanks (75 dr or more) avenger with 3 brd still deals 80-100 damage when xl is around 60-70.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 18, 2015, 09:10:08 pm »
Xl works fine with 25% crit, still, avenger with 3 brd deal higher and less random damage. XL hex isn't as good as an avenger one in this case, except if you score some epic critical hit ofc. Low dr/hp characters get killed in 2-3 shots by bursters, no matter if it's xl, pancor, lsw or avenger. On tanks (75 dr or more) avenger with 3 brd still deals 80-100 damage when xl is around 60-70.
Except with an xl or a pancor, you can easily make a build shoot three times without waiting on AP. You can't with an avenger.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 18, 2015, 10:15:46 pm »
Except with an xl or a pancor, you can easily make a build shoot three times without waiting on AP. You can't with an avenger.
I know, I had one like that. Problem is, if you do so your build will be much weaker as you need to take 2 perks. Jet isn't an option, anyone with normal damage weapon will rape you, taking xl hits on range for 100 HP is not worth 2 AP. You can make a 245 hp with 75 dr and 12 AP, it worked fine before pancor was nerfed, now a 281 hp with 25 crit seem to be a better solution. Tip: a pancor crit with fire ammo hits around 150 damage on a tank.

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 24, 2015, 12:54:44 pm »

Rephrasing question

Is BRD added at end of all calculations?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:01:11 pm by HerO »

HazMat

• Don't give a fuck about TC or your clan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 24, 2015, 12:05:56 pm »
Curious about the gun runners.
Will your rep always drop down, regardless of high you get it?
I've never thought about it till now. I just make a delivery to SanFran every now and then.