April 28, 2024, 09:40:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410795 times)

Kaaon

Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #615 on: April 22, 2014, 01:05:09 am »
does man of steel works against aimed attacks to head/eyes ?
Quote from: wiki
This perk gives you a +10 bonus to your ARMOR's critical hit chance and critical power modifiers.

Dziadzio

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 24, 2014, 11:24:03 pm »
Hey mate can you tell me if there is any point in using sniper rifle? It seems to me like a worse version of XL70E3 but im still new to this game so id like to confirm my suspicion ;p

Kaaon

« Reply #617 on: April 24, 2014, 11:39:37 pm »
Hey mate can you tell me if there is any point in using sniper rifle? It seems to me like a worse version of XL70E3 but im still new to this game so id like to confirm my suspicion ;p
xl have weapon perk accurate which doesnt give enough hit chance at long range
and there is also difference in ammo

Dziadzio

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 09, 2014, 10:41:20 am »
hey mates could you tell me this if i have a character with intelligence 3 and i'd invest all skillpoints into energy weapons how high will it go around 24th lvl? and if there are any books to boost energy weapons cause wiki says there are none but maybe its wrong?

Kaaon

« Reply #619 on: May 09, 2014, 10:46:22 am »
hey mates could you tell me this if i have a character with intelligence 3 and i'd invest all skillpoints into energy weapons how high will it go around 24th lvl? and if there are any books to boost energy weapons cause wiki says there are none but maybe its wrong?
there arent books for EW and try this Character Planner to check skill points
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=6.0

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 05, 2014, 01:43:12 pm »
is there a way to increase reputation with gun runners now that the NPC who gave quests is gone?

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 05, 2014, 03:13:50 pm »
is there a way to increase reputation with gun runners now that the NPC who gave quests is gone?
You can give free stuff to the gunrunners trader or do caravans for them.

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 10, 2014, 05:58:25 pm »
thanks for the reply Sperber, I did few caravan runs for gunners but it doesn't raise reputation with them, healing the leader does though. as for giving free stuff, I tried to give small energy cells but it didin't change my reputation. do I need to give some really expensive stuff?

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 10, 2014, 06:57:28 pm »
Yeah, you gotta give him gatling lasers and similar stuff. Or straight out caps.
Although I merely got 1000 rep when I gave a million caps to the Hub trader some time ago.

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #624 on: June 14, 2014, 05:58:23 pm »
Quick question. Never had a follower before, so I went to the boneyard and bought a scout dog. He's following me, but when I move on the map it says you are being followed by strangers.
I've been followed many times before, and just remove them from the bar on the left. Is the message playing because of the dog? It's only me and him on the list.

Should also point out before anyone starts "fucking moron" things, I can't know something I've not been told. I'm still not 100% sure what stealth can or can't do. I'm assuming with a high enough stealth skill you can tag someone and follow them without them showing up on the list, but I may be wrong, hence the question. I've checked the wiki but some of that stuff hasn't been update for almost 3 years so... yeah.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 06:57:37 pm by Maxim Moskvin »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 15, 2014, 01:53:46 am »
If you check your list on the map and it's just you and the dog, then it is because the dog is following you. Even with Sneak 300, a stealthboy, stealth perks, etc you still show up on your target's list when you tag them and follow them to map.

NEW QUESTION: Can i combine normal crit perks with HtH crit perks so i can could punch my enemies with, theoretically 40% chance to crit? I mean specifically, if i do Luck 10, then i have 10% base crit chance. When i attack with any weapon (including HtH), i have 10% base chance to crit. If i get the More Critical perk at level 3, now i have 15% base chance to crit, right? Even when punching, right?

If so, then it could mean i could plan a build that has More Critical, Even More Critical, Better Criticals, More HtH Criticals, Better HtH Criticals, Luck 10 and punch with 40% base chance to crit!

I do not want any guesses about this. I am asking for the actual truth about how it works. So only reply to this question if you know for sure.

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #626 on: June 15, 2014, 12:34:27 pm »
If you check your list on the map and it's just you and the dog, then it is because the dog is following you. Even with Sneak 300, a stealthboy, stealth perks, etc you still show up on your target's list when you tag them and follow them to map.
Brilliant. feel a lot better about sneak now and thanks for the information.

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #627 on: June 21, 2014, 03:06:21 pm »
A question about buying vehicles.
I know, noobish question again but I did a search on here and checked the wiki.
Whenever I try to buy a car from the junkyard, the guy who wants a fuel cell controller, he'll only sell me cockroaches.
Not a huge problem 'cause I don't mind them for transporting stuff quickly, but I don't have the option to buy a new vehicle. I can either sell him what I have, or say "I have another fuel cell controller for you" and he immediately sells me another cockroach.

Is the type of car you buy limited to one type per character? Because I took an alt there, driving there, and got the same thing, OR, do I have to sell my last driven car to him first?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 21, 2014, 04:36:29 pm »
You DO have enough caps for the better cars, right?

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #629 on: June 21, 2014, 04:45:29 pm »
You DO have enough caps for the better cars, right?
Ugh. Can't believe I left that detail out but yes, lol.