April 29, 2024, 05:17:58 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410987 times)

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2013, 06:30:50 am »
Thanks again for the clarification. I have yet another question. I read about there being skill books for science, repair and outdoorsman on this server. I read that each of them are limited to 10 uses per character, but what's the skill limit at which point they no longer give any benefit? Is it 100%?
At skill cap, they still give sp over 100% of skill

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2013, 06:35:40 am »
Cool, thanks! Sorry for spamming questions, but I have another one. :) I was wondering if attribute bonuses you get from consumables like drugs count towards the requirements of perks? That is, if I have low strength, can I use drugs to raise my strength and then pick a perk I otherwise couldn't?

EDIT: And a second question, would you say that a high LUCK is required for a good pvp build? I don't really like having alts, and so I would prefer to create a character that is viable for pvp.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:06:32 am by Furion »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2013, 07:51:42 am »
First: no

Second: for non aim shot build oriented around 5lk is enough for aim shot oriented 10 is must ;p

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2013, 11:16:14 am »
Thanks! I keep coming up with new questions as I plan my build. Now I'm wondering if the More Critical and Even More Critical perks affect melee critical as well? I assume they don't, it's just that both the wiki and the FCP only states that they increase the critical chance, not the critical chance of ranged weapons specifically.

Kilian

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2013, 11:32:10 am »
Is it possible to bind some stuff from inventory for a keyboard key? I would like to have my stimpacks binded.

Hippie

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2013, 11:34:53 am »
Check the Config located in your fallout online folder.

It was a keyboard binding setup

OdijSuppi

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2013, 12:40:06 pm »
Is it possible to bind some stuff from inventory for a keyboard key? I would like to have my stimpacks binded.

Just open the FO2238Config.exe and go to Bindings->Add. There you can select Type->Use Items. Then a list with all items you can bind to a key will show up.
"But no matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse."

Pugna

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2013, 07:54:30 pm »
Question about DT. When you get hit by a burst does DT work for every bullet or only for the whole dmg?
Radio 899

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2013, 08:04:25 pm »
Question about DT. When you get hit by a burst does DT work for every bullet or only for the whole dmg?

For bullet

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2013, 08:15:54 pm »
Does anyone know if the More Critical and Even More Critical perks affect melee critical as well?

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2013, 11:46:33 pm »
Yes. But you have another family of perks for melee crits. Far better for melee than MC and EMC.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2013, 02:36:33 am »
EDIT: I'll change my question, and I'd like to ask about implants. I was wondering, can one character get the benefits from all implants at the same time? This is what's said in the change log:

"Only one modification can be implanted at once. A character is able to have all modifications installed.
Implants are a permanent modification of the character and cannot be lost or transferred in any way."

This might be a stupid question, but English is not my first language so maybe that's why the sentence confuses me. I'd just like to know if this means that one character can get the benefits from all these implants at the same time, or simply that they can have only one implant installed at a time, but any one of them can be installed on any character?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:05:16 am by Furion »

Raspoutine

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 12, 2013, 09:18:33 am »
"Only one modification can be implanted at once. A character is able to have all modifications installed.
Implants are a permanent modification of the character and cannot be lost or transferred in any way."

This might be a stupid question, but English is not my first language so maybe that's why the sentence confuses me. I'd just like to know if this means that one character can get the benefits from all these implants at the same time, or simply that they can have only one implant installed at a time, but any one of them can be installed on any character?

One character can indeed benefit from all the implants but, as far as I understand, can only have them installed one at a time. They can not be removed or given to another character.

advil

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2013, 09:56:21 am »
will i get bonus hp with +1 En implant?
also where can i find info about merchants? i think wiki is outdated.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:59:16 am by advil »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2013, 09:57:44 am »
will i get bonus hp with +1 En implant?
No