April 28, 2024, 08:01:12 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410733 times)

Toxic

• View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2013, 06:11:54 pm »
1. What map areas do usually spawn junk in encounters?
2. Do I need to use a tool/skill to pick it, like other resources?
3. Does it look like normal junk dropped by player, or somewhat different? In-game screen would be best answer.

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2013, 08:30:02 pm »
1. What's the formula for stealing?     

2.   How does 'Mr. Fixit' perk influence repairing?

3. You don't get 'weakened' after respawning nor with failed FA attempts... so is there any use at all for the perk 'Blessed Are the Weak' ?

4. Does 'Hit the Gaps' stack with 'Right between the Eyes' or 'HtH Criticals' with 'Better Criticals'?

5. Does the bonus rep from Sex Appeal count when getting access to the Gunrunners adv. workbench (so you only need to keep your base rep. with them at 250+)?

6. Can you do a HtH Silent Death (weapon reach 1-2hex, sneak auto-detect at 3hex)?

7. If I have the Negotiator perk and a rep under -1500 with a faction will I be shot on sight?

8. Do privet mines vanish? If so when?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:38:30 pm by 3.14 »
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

raizhi

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2013, 03:48:00 am »
1. is interest from banks every (ingame) day or every RL day?

2. whats the formula for barter? what determines best price for an item, just max barter or can rep change it too?

3. what are HQ minerals/HQ iron ores worth bare minimum ingame to players, especially in bulk?

4. is chance to hit calculated in burst for every bullet, and does it get progressively worse after each shot, IE 95% for first, 90% second 85% third and so on at different values?

5. can you find rare items in ANY cave on encounters, or is cave loot tied to the kind of encounter you're at (IE an encounter with deathclaws will probably have a better cave than one with molerats?)

Thanks.

kuba

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2013, 06:47:09 am »
how to leave vault city faction???

Toxic

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2013, 09:34:17 am »
how to leave vault city faction???
Use the computer terminal inside the city, though first do all quests you would like to do there and leave all your equipment in tent. Basically, when you change your status in terminal, and stop being a citizen, you get instantly shot on sight, and get -1500 rep with them.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2013, 09:36:26 am »
and whole city will try to kill you so go there as bluesuit

Mutie

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2013, 03:15:20 pm »
Where can i find medical terminal to craft drugs? Except necropolis and valut 15.

RedneckRage

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2013, 05:05:48 pm »
Is it possible to craft Turbo Plasma Rifle? Is the BP even obtainable via NPC?

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2013, 05:11:32 pm »
Is it possible to craft Turbo Plasma Rifle? Is the BP even obtainable via NPC?
No

kuba

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 10, 2013, 10:47:13 am »
Admin tell us when there will be implants and where excatly you can find them

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2013, 02:31:23 pm »
I'm new here, so hello everyone!

Basically I'd like to know if there is a level cap or not? On the forums it says that the soft level cap is 24 and then you can keep leveling and gaining skill points past that, while on the wiki I believe it says that there's a hard cap at level 24 (and at another place it says the cap is 21). Could someone please tell me which statement is correct? :)

OdijSuppi

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2013, 03:04:24 pm »
I'm new here, so hello everyone!

Basically I'd like to know if there is a level cap or not? On the forums it says that the soft level cap is 24 and then you can keep leveling and gaining skill points past that, while on the wiki I believe it says that there's a hard cap at level 24 (and at another place it says the cap is 21). Could someone please tell me which statement is correct? :)

The Wiki page is outdated. There is just a soft level cap, nothing more.

Soft level cap at 24, you can gain more experience levels without HP/Perk gain (but with Skill point gain). There is no other level cap - not even 99 level cap.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:08:25 pm by OdijSuppi »
"But no matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse."

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2013, 03:39:30 pm »
Thank you for the quick reply. I've got another question. I've only ever played the fallout single player games, and I was wondering how sneak works in real-time combat? I know you can enter combat sneaked in turn-based mode, but then you can't re-stealth before you're out of combat. I guess what I'm asking is, when are you considered out of combat in real-time mode? I'm assuming there's some sort of timer. I've tried searching for it but I've been unable to find the answer.

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2013, 04:39:59 pm »
It's the battle timer. If you haven't inflicted or received damage in 10 seconds, you're out of combat. Taking damage from passive poisoning does not engage you into combat.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Furion

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2013, 05:53:17 am »
Thanks again for the clarification. I have yet another question. I read about there being skill books for science, repair and outdoorsman on this server. I read that each of them are limited to 10 uses per character, but what's the skill limit at which point they no longer give any benefit? Is it 100%?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:13:35 am by Furion »