April 28, 2024, 11:00:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410816 times)

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #360 on: October 20, 2013, 10:43:55 am »
Hey guys.
 Is it possible to get fonline Client for android?
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

Ganado

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2013, 06:38:10 pm »
Is it possible? If you're talking about for the Reloaded server, no it's not possible.

And if you're talking about FOnline in general, since the source for the engine itself isn't available, you would pretty much have to re-create it from scratch in an android-compatible way.

tl'dr no, it's not. besides, it would be hell to play FOnline on a phone haha.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:40:24 pm by Ganado »

Enzo

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2013, 07:53:04 pm »
Greetings all. My question is about the Trait "Fast Shot".

I know it doesn't reduce the action points of a burst shot, but does it do +5 at the end of the damage formula like it did in 2238?
So if I hit a mantis with a minigun burst and I would end up doing 130 dmg, would that result in 135 dmg due to "Fast Shot"?
Vice versa, would an unarmed punch to a BOS captain do 0 dmg, resulting in 5 dmg due to "Fast Shot"?

I would have imagined someone wanting to know this allready, but I couldn't find it in the search of the forum.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2013, 07:54:12 pm »

I know it doesn't reduce the action points of a burst shot, but does it do +5 at the end of the damage formula like it did in 2238?
So if I hit a mantis with a minigun burst and I would end up doing 130 dmg, would that result in 135 dmg due to "Fast Shot"?
Vice versa, would an unarmed punch to a BOS captain do 0 dmg, resulting in 5 dmg due to "Fast Shot"?

I would have imagined someone wanting to know this allready, but I couldn't find it in the search of the forum.
Yeah it should be like that; I don't think I read anywhere about it being touched.

Enzo

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2013, 08:04:24 pm »

Yeah it should be like that; I don't think I read anywhere about it being touched.

Thanks for the speedy response. I was thinking the same, but at the same time I found the dmg I was doing to my first kills quite dissapointing considering my choice of the trait...

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 21, 2013, 03:54:18 pm »
This is best for fast shot chars. I do about 35 damage per shot with a deagle loaded with jhp. Along with 3x brd, thats how good fast shot is

Rubber Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 22, 2013, 05:34:43 am »
Might be asked before, but has anyone information about permanent Companions/Followers? Like where they are located and maybe how to convince them to follow a player. I've leveled a CH character only to realize that merc's are too expansive for me right now and that I don't know if there are even permanent Followers as kinda stated in the "Initial changelog" if I'm not mistaken.

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 22, 2013, 06:10:02 am »
The companions can be met in various locations throughout the wastelands, best way to find them is hang out in bars or near town entrances, few of the best spots are:
NCR north spawn near Buster, NCR bars, Maltese Falcoon in Hub, Bar right in front of South entrance in Junktown.

You need 100 party points for each, having a high charisma should easily bring you one, boosting speech a little gets you 2 without too much of a fuss.

They are called travellers when you look at them, chilling in leather jacket/leather armor/metal armor with around 100-130HP w/o a weapon. You can learn the area of their expertise by talking to them, there are malee fighters, EW, SG, BG and throwers. What's important for the companions is the HP gain and base AGI, to check it get them a weapon and watch how they behave in TB, how many shots can be fired and look at the HP when they level. HP gain for companions works the same way as for players, 10EN - 5hp per level.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:50:45 am by Letoo »
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

kuba

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 22, 2013, 11:47:38 am »
What mats are needed to craft minigun?

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 22, 2013, 12:25:09 pm »
Has anyone found a bozar on a cave? My friend has one and claims he got it in a cave, hes searching them all the time now that he found it. I thought it was one of those rareloots? As in, gauss rifle, power armor, pulse rifle etc that are only in special encs?

kuba

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 22, 2013, 02:03:26 pm »
Do slaves need drugs?
How often i need to give my slave a drug?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 04:59:23 pm by kuba »

Kaaon

« Reply #372 on: October 23, 2013, 10:36:23 am »
Any way to check when will priavte mine dissapear ?

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 23, 2013, 10:45:05 am »
Any way to check when will priavte mine dissapear ?

It will only dissapear if you buy a new one. It will stop respawning resources after some time (2 weeks I think), but it will stay visible to you.
:facepalm

Wargreymon19

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 23, 2013, 11:03:25 am »
i have armor lvl 2 sg lvl 2 bg lvl 2 ew lvl 2 BUT!!!!!!!

i use blueprint rocket launcher and metal armor mkII and dont appear in my fix-boy!!!!!!!

why????