First i'll start with my favorites :
- Bloody mess : Allow to save time and ammo, snipers do "true" instant kills with this trait. but you die at 0 hp's too
- Bonehead : A very strong anti critical trait if you get a decent luck and a crafted helmet you're a sniper nightmare, care about your groin btw...
- Good natured : If you feel the use to get a companion even without charisma this trait allow you to do so with ease. Can"t use slaves
- Fast shot : With enough luck a crafted pistol with decents stats and enough AP this trait is almost unbalanced but random.
- Loner : If you take this, get 6 intel and 50% science asap for Swift learner : 20% exp bonus but can't get any NPC following ( Slaves/companions...)
Now my least favorites :
- Bruiser : I'm not fan and also not a good Melee maker i can't judge.
- Jinxed : Work very well with In your face perk
- Heavy handed : Same as bruiser, just know it's good to lock down a person on ground
- Finesse : It has potential but i don't use it since 2238. Work well if you aim something else than eyes ( groin...arms...)
Those are actually the "best" ones you could pick depending your build, my mix is often bonehead/Good natured or loner
Take care some trait really don't combine well, like loner and good natured for exemple...kamikaze finesse...:')
Also i took the liberty to writte it even if it was asked to someone else, feel free to post your version