April 25, 2024, 12:42:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410243 times)

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #1365 on: August 11, 2018, 12:25:56 am »
I saw on the wiki that there is a Laser Support Weapon? Is this available in game? @Henry

Also, how does the Lonestar Collection bounties work? I joined and I have no idea what to do next.

And another thing, are caps of any use nowadays? Or do people only trade for useful items?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:39:50 am by Joe Lavender »
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 11, 2018, 02:42:43 am »
cringe no ban me pls

Why are you here again ?

"Cringe no ban me pls" ?

Seriously ? Did you just enter a state of psychological regression there ?
Oh my boy... if there weren't an ocean that seperates the two of us, I would grab you and have a little walk in the park with you, talk about all these saaad saaad things life has to offer for us, cry out some crocodile tears and get over them, so that you may... or may not... become capable of becoming someone.

But regression ?
Seriously ?
What r u casual.

Never eat more than you can chew. Protipp.
See, if you caught anything other than pokemon Gimper, you would know.
Big hustler.
"Let's write some death threats over the internet wich we cannot realise"

Sadfuck.
See... I grew up with a guy who tended to be just like that.. eat more, spill more, than he could chew.
He is no more.

It can be wise to learn from others. *Points figurative towards Peacekeepers*
Ask one of them, how much trouble they had with me thus far. ; ) Yeah.. you are not overly smart.
And let me guess.. these doxxing attempts on my machine been you because I showed the community what you people do in it. Hurts to face the truth, doesn't it ?

Nah.. let's deflect it, let's pretend nothing ever happened and be parents little kids.
Let's never grow up, lets never grow a spine, lets never become responsible, for ourselves and also others and just shit and poop everywhere we go and make places smell and shitty ? Hmm do you like this ? Oh why do I even try to reason to people like you.... your genetical inferiority prevents you to undergo natural adapation we humans are well known for (Ofc., some are better, some worse at it. You... incapable.).

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 11, 2018, 02:44:38 am »
Okay lets go by facts.

Your sister crushed me you say.

I am here.
Where is your sister ?

Nuff said. (Do you even see, your level of retardedness anymore ? No.. dunning-kruger-effect is soo strong in this one)

EDIT:

I just read that text qouted.

Jesus... now I know why you are trailer park kiddos.

And regarding your sister.. don't get me started.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO the humilation might go further than my heart could endure.

But you are asking for things here.
And I do things.
Give me a goal and you will see a wolf biting prey. And he won't let go.

It is true, my heart is dying a little here, as it is my only weakness.
But guess what ? Idfc about weakness lmfao... I make myself straight and never crawl... can you say the same little cocc succer ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:56:04 am by Parabellum »

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 11, 2018, 03:46:57 am »
Didn't read Parableum coz u are boring kid.Please start learning coz school hollidays will finish soon.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 11, 2018, 03:57:52 am »
Not sure if you noticed Parabellum, but this thread is for questions and answers about FOnline Reloaded, so please try to keep your attention whoring to a minimum.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 11, 2018, 03:58:57 am »
Why are you here again Gimper ?

Heard you are banned.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 11, 2018, 04:05:20 am »
Yeah just my 'Gimper" account is banned but this one is allowed. Big man Charlie himself said so months ago. I'm not the one breaking rules here  ::)  Now can we put our big boy pants on and try not to spam this thread?
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 11, 2018, 04:32:38 am »
Yeah just my 'Gimper" account is banned but this one is allowed. Big man Charlie himself said so months ago. I'm not the one breaking rules here  ::)  Now can we put our big boy pants on and try not to spam this thread?

You just showed publically how much your word weights. ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

Looooooooooooooooooool.

Also nice VPN there low lifer... took you awhile, till you figured what VPN is and does.
Personally I do not use it to avoid bans... but to each it's own LMFAO.

https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=7486.msg103122#msg103122

Characters: Gimper, TKs-Cannon, MrMoney, ApeRape, CaptainHue
Reason: stealing / trading a stolen character
Ban duration: permanent
Additional notes: the character has been stolen from it's owner and traded for $$$. Traders were banned and the character will be given back to it's owner. While trading in-game stuff for real money isn't prohibited (at least for now), doing so with stolen characters is. I'm not going to tolerate such crap in this community, if you want to scam people for profit, then you should look for another game, because you will be banned here on sight.

LETS GO MAN LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 11, 2018, 04:38:46 am »
I don't understand what you are getting at with this. Yes, Gimper was banned last session, season 2. And my forum account Gimper was banned as well. Like I've already said. You're digging up history my dude.

Quote from: Kilgore
Your character is gone forever. you wont get it back. if you want to follow rules, make a new one and start over fresh. this type of shit wont be tolerated here. you or khans dont run this server, I do. so next time dont think of doing this type of shit or you will ruin the game for your sister too with an ip ban.
Things just got worse.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 11, 2018, 04:40:36 am »
Anyways, back on topic. I cannot for the life of me find the San Fran telltale thats supposed to be north of the hammer and sickle statue. Anyone know where he is??
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 11, 2018, 05:09:10 am »
I don't understand what you are getting at with this. Yes, Gimper was banned last session, season 2. And my forum account Gimper was banned as well. Like I've already said. You're digging up history my dude.

Your character is gone forever. you wont get it back. if you want to follow rules, make a new one and start over fresh. this type of shit wont be tolerated here. you or khans dont run this server, I do. so next time dont think of doing this type of shit or you will ruin the game for your sister too with an ip ban.

The diffrence between you and me. Literally. Lmfao
My words are heavy, when I make them, yours are literally air, no matter your struggles.

You can edit qoutes.
pfp or GET OUT kiddo.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 11, 2018, 05:12:15 am »
I was never IP banned guy. You're thought process is betraying you. I WAS NOT IP BANNED. Only my character and my forum alt. Im not using any sort of proxy, I don't know why you insist that. Look how long this account existed, then say I'm using a proxy. I perfectly allowed to play reloaded season 3, no matter how bad you wish I wasn't. But we've wasted enough time here, and you're going in circles so I'm just gonna play reloaded and ignore you. This is boring now.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 11, 2018, 05:16:45 am »
I was never IP banned guy. You're thought process is betraying you. I WAS NOT IP BANNED. Only my character and my forum alt. Im not using any sort of proxy, I don't know why you insist that. Look how long this account existed, then say I'm using a proxy. I perfectly allowed to play reloaded season 3, no matter how bad you wish I wasn't. But we've wasted enough time here, and you're going in circles so I'm just gonna play reloaded and ignore you. This is boring now.

Ban duration: permanent

Have you ever seen a Pitbull lock jaws ??

I'm not like you.
Do not compare me with anything you have ever seen before, because you have not seen this before.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 11, 2018, 05:23:11 am »
It's hard for me to comprehend that you really dont get it. He was referring to the CHARACTER Gimper. As in the in-game character that I made in the year 2015, and I traded the book with that character. He permenantly banned the IN-GAME character Gimper.  Lol man I'm seriously done with your trolling now.

This bickering with you is boring me.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 11, 2018, 05:28:01 am »
Stay here as long as you will.

I'm not Kilgore or DoCAN.

I do not decide anything here.

But do not complain about my bite.

Leave the Khans....
Change your ways.

And I will ease my jaws.
The frame has been set, it will not change nor dent, until one of the previously and throughtly elaborated scenarios take place.

Your choice, literally.

EDIT: And what Kilgore or DoCAN does about your unallowed presence here is an entirely diffrent topic anyway.
I know Kilgores mentality.
Banned = Banned. Thus I will not ever return here, if the houselord gives me the boot and he knows it. VPN or not. That's me son.
I'm not like your kind in the slighest ways.

I do not shit into legit people.

If I spot shit I burn it on the spot. No one here deserves your shit, or your shitty ways, so GET THE FUCK OUT.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:33:27 am by Parabellum »