March 28, 2024, 09:37:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 408254 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #1350 on: August 08, 2018, 11:53:13 am »
What do you expect? I can't say you what time you should "hunt" people in the wasteland.

xDDDD

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: August 08, 2018, 05:50:28 pm »
Thank you for the info. I'm banned from Reloaded Discord unfortunately, but I guess I'll just keep an Eye on the player count. I really want to get into season 3, but its just so boring compared to 1 and 2. A lot of the new quests are cool and these global events are pretty neat too. So I'll just stick around and see whats up. Again, thanks anyways for the help.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: August 08, 2018, 06:38:19 pm »
Thank you for the info. I'm banned from Reloaded Discord unfortunately, but I guess I'll just keep an Eye on the player count. I really want to get into season 3, but its just so boring compared to 1 and 2. A lot of the new quests are cool and these global events are pretty neat too. So I'll just stick around and see whats up. Again, thanks anyways for the help.

Lol what did you do ?
Post pics of my baells ?

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: August 09, 2018, 01:08:01 am »
Lol what did you do ?
Post pics of my baells ?

I got banned on discord for being a troll ingame. Not really fair but it was Kilgore's decision. I tricked a player (Seki) into trusting me with his "Elder" character which was level 580+ then I stole it and re-rolled the book. Then Kilgore banned me, the guy I gave the book to, and gave Seki his book back. Also he banned me on Discord since I wasted his time. And he also thought I sold the book for money which isn't true. I traded it for 2 or 3 other character books. Still, he banned me in-game, on discord, and on the forum with my main account Gimper.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: August 09, 2018, 02:10:05 pm »
And now you are back with VPN ?

And not even your real forum account ?

: )

Talk about cringe again you delusional gypsie.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 10, 2018, 01:49:47 am »
No VPN, wasn't IP banned. I don't understand what you mean about "not real forum account". I didn't know fake forum accounts existed. And don't be so butthurt that I pointed your cringe out. I'm just trying to help you avoid future ridicule.
Things just got worse.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 10, 2018, 07:14:12 am »
I'm just trying to help you avoid future ridicule.

Too late brother, too late.
The Almighty Gaylords

jankes

• View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: August 10, 2018, 11:24:08 am »
What are the most useful perks? What perks should be picked and what should not be picked?

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: August 10, 2018, 03:31:29 pm »
I'm just trying to help you avoid future ridicule.

Too late brother, too late.

Indeed.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: August 10, 2018, 03:35:47 pm »
The problem with you Ohio kids is...

You are just simply too retarded, to reckon, that you are suffering under Dunning-Kruger-Effect.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:39:13 pm by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: August 10, 2018, 03:40:11 pm »
And do everyone a fkin favour...

Stop living in your tiny microcosm, wake up. Grow up. Evolve. Or fall behind, not like you are behind enough by now.

You see, I'm about to get serious now.. and than you will be so humiliated, that you wish, you were never born. Trust me. You wouldn't be first, nor the last.

EDIT: Okay see.. before I explode due to your low lifenerss (are you the dude who fucks up and gets raped in the pub for it and the picture printed and hanged up in town ? I'm pretty damn sure, you are) and do something, I'm gon go and hit the gym to cool down, Gimper and Skinnypuff (dude get some steroids or such, you look like a woman with beard).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:01:54 pm by Parabellum »

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: August 10, 2018, 07:59:38 pm »
Edit - Srry off topic. Please no ban and I will follow rules  ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:39:01 am by Joe Lavender »
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: August 10, 2018, 08:47:35 pm »
I don't understand why you're getting so riled up. Just stop being cringy and spamming the forum with nonsense, and it'd be all better. But instead you just keep going with you childish insults. *shrugs* I'm telling you, you're gonna look back at this one day and feel so stupid.

Did you say the same thing to your sister when you saw her tit pictures ?

And please define cringe for me.

You are hiding behind a fake forum account, due to your own insecruity, incompetence and lack of capabilities on this side of the grave. In your little fantasy world however, you a reaaaalll big one huh ? Aren't you. Jesus, I would crack you up like a little nut.
See fatty... you might be gangster on your keyboard.. but when reallity hits you.. you are just a sad little bloke suffering under anxiety disorder and panic attacks and does not dare to leave the house.

Now please gimper... go back fingering your incest ravaged cum dumpster sister, before I consider pressing the red buttoun.
And no.. it's not some RL threat... it is a present, something lovely a pal left behind. : )

Just get the fucc out of this place KG does not wan't you here, you have been banned. You have no place here. Not as long as I'm here, your only bet is KG banning me.
And I will not tolerate a little sadfucc like yourself, for the sake of what kindergarden you send Hoss alone back in the day.

I might have considered it.. but not when a low lifer gypsie in china sandales comes by on a fake account, trying to hit a nerve on me due to butthurtness of getting banned in the past (wow.. aren't we simple minded ? Oh boy.. the dunning kruger effect).
Wanna see a thing I see little skunk ? Self-Confidence. Stop shooting guns at night, can't repeat this often enough, don't embarrass yourself on the internet based on asumpations, you will fall on your nose.
And If cringe is the only ammunation you are carrying... than boy... are you undergeared for me. Sadfuck
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:54:51 pm by Parabellum »

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48:35 pm »
srry off-topic pls dont ban
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:38:07 am by Joe Lavender »
Things just got worse.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: August 10, 2018, 11:32:36 pm »
Damn it man you are unebelievable. All your butthurt induced rage is falling on deaf ears. As I said, you can throw your insults and be a hypocrite all you want, but in the end, you are the only person hurting here.

You are hiding behind a fake forum account, due to your own insecruity, incompetence and lack of capabilities on this side of the grave. In your little fantasy world however, you a reaaaalll big one huh ? Aren't you. Jesus, I would crack you up like a little nut.
See fatty... you might be gangster on your keyboard.. but when reallity hits you.. you are just a sad little bloke suffering under anxiety disorder and panic attacks and does not dare to leave the house.

I... I dont know what to say  :facepalm  This is the most self-describing and hypocritical post I've ever seen anyone make.

I just joined again to play reloaded and it seems like this is a bit more than a game to you. I try to tell you to stop being an edgy cringelord, and you have an aneurism... Your words mean nothing.

And just because my sister made you "Fall in love with her, then crush you" doesn't mean to you have to try to alpha on a forum. "She crushed us, lets do all we can to ruin her life" Ahaha you absolute lowlife scum-fucks. And you're one to talk about incest ahaha, I bet your little cousin you "like" so much misses big cousin Kev sooooo much.
We all know you are some faggot poser named Kevin who has daddy AND mommy issues who lives in Germany. "I..I've never had a good relationship with my parents... *cry*" You got a big ass nasty nose and glasses and got ass-raped in jail, and even your family didn't come to visit you. You have to be a real piece of shit for even you PARENTS not to come see you.
We know you have MULTIPLE personalites and are afraid of people seeing your mis-shapen bald ass head, and you go to the gym and lift 10 kilos and act like a bad-ass to make yourself seem great online. You talk about getting "hella thots" but I bet you've never seen a 3D pussy in your life.
Get all of your personalities in check kid, and realize, you're just as insignificant as anyone else on the internet.

See? I can be cringy and talk about your real life too, but in the end it doesnt matter. So you can do all you want to try to insult me, but like I said, we can just play the game and act like normal humans. Because in the end, the 20 people who play this server don't give a fuck about this middle school drama, and quite frankly neither do I. So please, for your own good, stop this absolutely embaressing nonsense. I wont be responding anymore. Drown in your own cringe.
Thank you for describing your meaningless existence to us. I've never seen such self-awareness in a post. Keep projecting your insecurities to us, you scum low-life fuck. As you like to put it.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!