March 28, 2024, 08:25:07 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 408207 times)

pokemaster101

• View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #1245 on: February 15, 2017, 11:24:53 pm »
Please help me whenever I try to play it always kicks me off and says incorrect login or password when im putting in the correct info

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 15, 2017, 11:26:28 pm »
Please help me whenever I try to play it always kicks me off and says incorrect login or password when im putting in the correct info

If it's not allowing you to log in then you for sure had entered wrong data =).

pokemaster101

• View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 15, 2017, 11:33:07 pm »
I put in the correct info I put in the same info on the website and it logged in

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: February 15, 2017, 11:56:25 pm »
I put in the correct info I put in the same info on the website and it logged in

It sounds like you registered on the forum, but that's not the same as registering a character.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:39:59 pm by Henry »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: February 17, 2017, 06:10:43 pm »
'Kay, we all know caravan dedicated encounters. I have two questions about those:

1.Is there any option to get those except going on caravan run or taking with me two other players?

2. There's info on Wiki, that we need independet party of 3 or more:
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Caravan_Encounters
Can we take NPC followers as slaves, companions or mercs to fullfill these requirements?

I would like ask only for info that was somehow checked. No trolling guys ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:18:59 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: February 20, 2017, 11:29:50 am »
Does Ctrl + LMB work in vendors' screens?
no

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: February 20, 2017, 06:09:32 pm »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 20, 2017, 10:02:55 pm »
Does Ctrl + LMB work in vendors' screens?
no

Thank you. So it should be fixed.

It never had been a feature =).

So that's bad software design then :-)

You're quite lucky somebody thought of scrubs and added faster pick up & drop function cause otherwise you would spend hours on regenerating APs with your probably first mistaken build that had less than 9 AGI.

Invictus

• Vigilante
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 22, 2017, 02:49:49 am »
Hi Digga,

Its a bit of a late reply but i am so glad you asked, how about you let me put this possibility in your mind. Could it be that you as a pker drove off majority of new players that came? Ever thought of that?
Where is the ******* G.E.C.K!

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 22, 2017, 10:26:37 am »
Hi Digga,

Its a bit of a late reply but i am so glad you asked, how about you let me put this possibility in your mind. Could it be that you as a pker drove off majority of new players that came? Ever thought of that?

If it did then they would probably not have lasted much longer anyway. There are lots of unfair and just plain retarded things in this game, of which people who think it is fun to shoot low level players is one.

I personally don't do that but only because I find no sport in it. When I started out here I was on receiving end of exactly that thing, so I learned how to do it back to them and that is the mindset players need to come with.

If people are getting killed by Diggaa then the short term solution is to avoid boneyard. Farm lockers somewhere else and eventually get a decent character and gear together, get experience and settle some scores.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

DIGGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 22, 2017, 10:40:59 am »
Hi Digga,

Pking was always a big part of fonline. to be honest pking is even necessary to make wasteland dangerous and exciting. And for sure im not the reason for low amount of players. Maybe developers should care a bit more about advertising.

Just an example: contact the 10 most popular lets players in youtube and ask them to make a lets play from fonline reloaded. even if only one agrees the video would get xxk klicks. from those xxk klicks maybe few hundred check out this game. from those few hundred maybe 50-100 stay.

Just another example: contact fallout facebook pages with lots of likes and ask them to share a link from this game. same calculation like above.

Hi Digga,

If it did then they would probably not have lasted much longer anyway. There are lots of unfair and just plain retarded things in this game, of which people who think it is fun to shoot low level players is one.

I personally don't do that but only because I find no sport in it. When I started out here I was on receiving end of exactly that thing, so I learned how to do it back to them and that is the mindset players need to come with.

If people are getting killed by Diggaa then the short term solution is to avoid boneyard. Farm lockers somewhere else and eventually get a decent character and gear together, get experience and settle some scores.

exactly

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 22, 2017, 11:50:05 am »
You don't need to teach us advertising because after we advertised the game for only two weeks in 2013, we had 300-450 players online after the launch and for some time. Totally out of nothing because nobody knew the game. Now we have forum with more than 10k accounts, YT channel, FB page and many people who are familiar with the game and will come back after wipe to play for short or long time.

What do you want to advertise now? An outdated game that is about to get wiped in few months?

When we have a date for new season, we will start advertising.

Btw all help with advertising will be welcome, so instead of thinking about what we can do for you, start thinking about what you can do for the game and community.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:51:56 am by Kilgore »

DIGGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 22, 2017, 12:07:44 pm »
You don't need to teach us advertising because after we advertised the game for only two weeks in 2013, we had 300-450 players online after the launch and for some time. Totally out of nothing because nobody knew the game. Now we have forum with more than 10k accounts, YT channel, FB page and many people who are familiar with the game and will come back after wipe to play for short or long time.

What do you want to advertise now? An outdated game that is about to get wiped in few months?

When we have a date for new season, we will start advertising.

Btw all help with advertising will be welcome, so instead of thinking about what we can do for you, start thinking about what you can do for the game and community.

thats why i mentioned this two examples. Just an idea/one of many possible ways to get more players. there was no thought about what u can do for ME.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 22, 2017, 05:51:56 pm »
The best thing to do is achieve working game, then advertise the game in social medias. After playing some time, this game is boring because there isn't anything interesting to do. Sad but true.

It's not meant to be played by massive amounts of people. Game is based on copyright registered assets and engine is closed sourced with denial on any profitable projects.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: February 22, 2017, 10:49:54 pm »

In a few months?? :D

Ayyyyy