March 28, 2024, 07:38:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: bust granadier build little  (Read 2714 times)

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
bust granadier build little
« on: October 25, 2017, 03:32:18 pm »
I know is busted little by hi ho! and and hi ho!! into one perk, but this build need to be busted more...like make frag granates to have same ap use like plasma granates, also maybe suport demolition perk to give + 10 bonus dmg to frag granates and dinacord. also maybe dinacord to lower for 1 ap.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:59:14 am by Veki »

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
Re: bust granadier build little
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 05:10:31 pm »
I know is busted little by hi ho! and and hi ho!! into one perk, but this build need to be busted more...like make frag granates to have same ap use like plasma granates, also maybe suport demolition perk to give + 10 bonus dmg to frag granates and dinacord.

check https://www.google.hu/search?num=100&rlz=1C1CHBD_huHU694HU694&q=Dictionary#dobs=bust and tell us which meaning of bust do you mean

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 05:59:38 pm »
If you read it whole you can guess by yourself he ask for a buff, even if i really likes nades, they are in a current situation where they are too weak or too Op ( like every  weapon in this game ) giving them something could be tricky.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:58:58 pm »
Also maybe aim field like for granate launcher and rocket launcher for main weapon(same  "ctrl")
I don't see how granates are op right now. They have purpose vs sneakers for plasma granates if 223 critical (spamer or not) sneaker don't kill you in return fire. Frag granates is to weak, dealing dmg like 10-20 for 4ap, for short range. Granate launcher deal more than double amount of frag granate for 5ap, on bigger range and have bigger field for dealing dmg. . Is good incernate granate show in game, but they are not cheap and need one more perk to work good. "alt" for granates trow from inventory doesn't work on linux. Show me icon for granate and range but can't trow.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:05:48 pm by Veki »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 03:34:41 am »
I clearly see that you don't get it why nades are like this.

you can throw on hex without equiping nades, frag nades KD ppl that make them great for teamwork where rest of your team generate damage and you stop them in place, plasma nades generate damage

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 05:57:49 am »
Perteks i play last 9 month active pvp, TC on reloaded and i never saw somebody do anything with frag granates, dinacord reason is above. why use frag when you have granate launcher who are much, much superior weapon, plasma granate only for finishing enemy in negative hp or anti sneak. I never saw anybody use it even 1vs1 except rack who use plasma granates. I didn't try poison knife, incinerator granate is not bad with pyro perk. is good we have two new weapons for this build.

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:31:03 am »
btw plasma nades are even more useless now, but as i said before, buff them and you own everything in TB

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 01:40:11 pm »
When you buff , you don't double dmg, That is not buff, that is destroying balance (only in that sence they can kill one player in one turn, maybe not even than). You can have maximum 15 ap points(armor+1ap, jet, 10agility, 2action boys) for that you can trow 5 plasma granates. 250+ is avarage HP in pvp and CA mk2 is standard armor for that. 51 is minimum dmg what you need to put player in negative in one turn. If adrenalin rush come to work you you will deal less and less dmg you can't even kill with that start dmg because plasma granate is gonna be deal something like on the end 40, he will survive with something like 40hp on the end(i doubt you gonna survive 2 burst with action boy build on open)

Also we have new reworked tougher perk who give you dt1 dr5 on everything(because this perk in this season granates are weaker) and develop team didnt notice, because they was busy with river of tears on forum, forget about that, or not even notice...Thats why if we notice somethig wrong we need to tell them.Balance is very hard to acomplish in every game(even strong companies in game industry with big budget strugle with this problem)for now we have  plasma granate deal something like 15-25 dmg, less range than buster who will deal on full tank with drugs and implants about 80-90dmg if is not stated...for same ap and less range you get 30-50dmg with plasma granate. Is like you stub Godzila with stick. Example granate launcher deal 40-60dmg for 5 ap knock efect...more range more dmg, less ap.one less perk(hi ho), +ping pong efect

My sugestion is something like this (when i speak about final dmg, i think on standard PVP character in CA mk2 with tougher perk, no Adrenalin rush trigered, psycho, beer, combat implants)
Also to balanced even more, we need to make aim field of granate launcher smaller(something like ap rocket aim field)
who give big disbalance last season vs rocketiers(granate launcher biger dmg, faster return fire, bigger aim field vs ap rockets, standard rockets was useles,range of rocket launchers was only small advantage)

PLASMA GRANATE.
To increace dmg for plasma granate to 35-40, maybe is better to lower CAmk2 and CA mk1 plasma res to not brake balance for leather armors(is like 80 dmg in antisneak mission) I dont know how it is gonna work vs plasma rifle,plasma pistol if you do that, but is gonna triger people to start bring tesla armors more in use, make risk critical builds with plasma rifle who is now inferior in team fights because range range. For not destroying balance plasma granate need to deal like 35-40 dmg on full implanted character with tougher perk in CAmk2 with full HP, no AR trigered. How i calculate this...6ap -> burst avanger=6 ap ->2 plasma granate.  same like avanger, avanger have bigger range +10 more final dmg and  because return fire of plasma granate and short range(no reload ), +20 more than granate launcher because range and knock and need 1 more ap for plasma granate , and smaler aim field ).

FRAG GRANATE
 need -1ap 25-30 dmg, because now ap cost is to high(4ap), dmg potencial is to low(10-20). compare with granate launcher what we get. max dmg with granate launcher same, bigger range for granate launcher, faster return fire with granates-1ap for granate launcher for cost 2 frag. no reloaded for granates, min dmg higher with frag granate...dmg need to be less than plasma granate, to put plasma granate in use, smaler dmg than plasma but you have knock efect.

DINACORD
 -1 ap 25-35 dmg...because 4ap is to much cost for dmg potencial who is very low right now.
same like frag granates, dont have knock, but have bigger of aiming field. Why same dmg like frag granate...you chose do you wanna bigger field of explosion or you wanna knock down, if you wanna more dmg take plasma granate without efects and small aim field...you cant get all in one.

INCHI GRANATE
 25-35 same like frag granate on the ground 2dmg per second without pyro, with pyro 5 (now they dont deal dmg on the ground if you have CAmk2 with tougher perk even if you have pyro perk, )

Trowing knife are good like there are...because aiming target body. with knife critical or critical spamer build, you can make nice effects like blind, criple etc.

I never try tested poison knifes, so i can't speak about that, I dont know how much dmg they deal, i dont know what perk they have, range, ap cost, how much poison dmg they deal.(is not bad if they have penetracion perk, and they can use for stabing also)
about trowing spears i dont wanna talk really xd, i never even saw somebody use that weapon for trowing.

Is preaty awesome reloaded get some new weapons in this category, and what developmen team was do for now. This was worst category to choose in last season(sacrafice 2 perks to get more range and no potencial dmg)  so was only plasma granates for sneaker in antisneak missions. Now situacion is a lot better with new weapons, and hi ho in one perk, but old trowing weapons need little rework to put trowing skill and granadiar build into more use.
my small sugestion for this season.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:15:33 pm by Veki »

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 02:56:57 pm »
If it was up to me i'd do a green flame effect for the plasma make it match with pyromaniac ( plasma burn right ? )