March 29, 2024, 12:22:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline: Rage Quit  (Read 8214 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
FOnline: Rage Quit
« on: October 18, 2017, 02:23:30 pm »

Wichura

• View Profile
Re: FOnline: Rage Quit
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:02:55 pm »

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 07:18:08 pm »
Shame. U was literally only one FOnline type youtuber I was actually watching. I Agree with almost everything (Ok, pretty much with every single thing). Even this thread was moved to ROT subforum. Really pathetic, every single negative thread/opinion was moved to that trollish place.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:17:50 pm »
Shame. U was literally only one FOnline type youtuber I was actually watching. I Agree with almost everything (Ok, pretty much with every single thing). Even this thread was moved to ROT subforum. Really pathetic, every single negative thread/opinion was moved to that trollish place.

hahahaha the devs are so salty they can't handle it when people call them on their shit, the funny thing is that you weren't even that hard on them. I love how they moved it to "River of Tears" instead of ADDRESSING THE CONCERNS YOUR COMMUNITY IS EXPRESSING.

If any of the devs are reading this, enjoy watching your server die off because of your arrogance, was nice playing reloaded.

Harsh honesty man - wow

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:56:18 pm »
You guys don't have even balls to go without crying wow thats new low :D

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 10:10:27 pm »

Say the man that was shitposting in every single threads like that without saying anything with sense, only some pathetic shit for more flamewar.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 10:23:28 pm »

Dev licker spotted again, even here  ;D
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 10:27:29 pm »
You know things are bad when the PvP community are all standing as one, our differences have been put aside to bring forth problems with how things have gone.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 10:30:00 pm »
You know things are bad when the PvP community are all standing as one, our differences have been put aside to bring forth problems with how things have gone.
And what you are going to do about it?

SaltyPasta

• I like to watch people get salty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 10:55:32 pm »

hahahaha the devs are so salty they can't handle it when people call them on their shit, the funny thing is that you weren't even that hard on them. I love how they moved it to "River of Tears" instead of ADDRESSING THE CONCERNS YOUR COMMUNITY IS EXPRESSING.

If any of the devs are reading this, enjoy watching your server die off because of your arrogance, was nice playing reloaded.

Harsh honesty man - wow

It's not harsh, the devs are just ignoring every criticism the community gives and go "stop crying losers". They're being stubborn for no reason and the community is getting tired of it.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 11:06:21 pm »
Bunch of yapping clowns is not "the community", where did you get this idea from? Besides - and please correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't seen anywhere among this thread or the one next in a row any message from developers of this server.

SaltyPasta

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:29 pm »
Bunch of yapping clowns is not "the community", where did you get this idea from? Besides - and please correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't seen anywhere among this thread or the one next in a row any message from developers of this server.

Changing personal texts, moving any critical posts to the River of Tears board clearly shows the devs are being stubborn and refuse to listen you moron, use your head and think for 3 seconds, their actions speak for themselves.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 06:30:24 am »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 08:22:45 am »

Reduced player counts is a sign of what people are doing about it.

SaltyPasta

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 10:16:35 am »

The player count speaks for itself, please tell me again. How does Kilgore's dick taste?