March 28, 2024, 11:47:20 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65554 times)

Knuckle

• View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2017, 05:33:47 pm »
Oh FFS stop fueling it. I gave You an option on forst pages. allow drop on timer in TC towns, but no one but Wichura even respond to that. In my opinion it means You lads are willing to leave "home serve" coz You can not harras noobs here. This is pathetic.

People rather hear opinions from people who know what they are doing, not people who have made factions and instantly failed example red Cross and social warriors,

Pathetic is trying to revive a faction that's been dead for a while and no one cares about.

Clearly people here care about the sever being basically dumped on by a massive turd :)

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2017, 05:38:11 pm »
I have leaked information on next updates,

Flames will now shoot rainbow animations,

There will be a guy npc on respawn   locations who give out hugs to the pve players after they die.

Hello kitty skin available in barbers

New map location added with huge fire place, for players to meet and holds hands, sing songs like kumbaya my lord.

No pvp players can now only hugs when interaction,

New tc system, you must play tag and run around last one tagged looses tc

Confirmed! ETA tomorrow! Be there! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_ribbon

Note: If the patch is not ready for tomorrow, do not worry, there will be a whole year to prepare for next time.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2017, 05:40:39 pm »
I have leaked information on next updates,

Flames will now shoot rainbow animations,

There will be a guy npc on respawn   locations who give out hugs to the pve players after they die.

Hello kitty skin available in barbers

New map location added with huge fire place, for players to meet and holds hands, sing songs like kumbaya my lord.

No pvp players can now only hugs when interaction,

New tc system, you must play tag and run around last one tagged looses tc

Confirmed! ETA tomorrow! Be there! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_ribbon

Note: If the patch is not ready for tomorrow, do not worry, there will be a whole year to prepare for next time.

;D ;D ;D hahaha

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2017, 07:06:23 pm »
Oh FFS stop fueling it. I gave You an option on forst pages. allow drop on timer in TC towns, but no one but Wichura even respond to that. In my opinion it means You lads are willing to leave "home serve" coz You can not harras noobs here. This is pathetic.

You suggest one solution to one of many problems this season and expecting that to end the discussion then calling people toxic? What's wrong with you, besides Perteks and Wichura there's been so many good points made. Go speak up vs. those who where trolling since page 1, how about that?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:32:42 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2017, 07:22:28 pm »
I hope Reloaded's developers have common sense and see what is a bug and what is a good feature.

HAHAHAHA, they dont even notice that the whole season is a bug...
Why were there so many Bugs and Exploits used by Players? Not only by us...
Because writin scripts for useless quests is op
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:30:41 pm by Hauti »

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2017, 08:03:01 pm »
It seems to me, the devs put together this season last minute and they winged it.

P. S Awgy is salty he has a failed faction from reason stated above

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2017, 08:56:20 pm »
I finally found why, it is simply because you don't want reloaded to leave this shitty current state. You want Reloaded to stay as it now, because you know that all the players are going to quit and then what will happen ? Some of them will completely quit, but some of them will join Fonline2 ! And since you worked for fonline 2 in the past as you said yourself it becomes clear as daylight mate.
Bullseye! Bingo! Touche! You've got me on that one, but please, don't tell anyone. It's going to be our dirty little secret, my silent sabotage job here.

On a serious note - I've been on both sides of this table, even shot some players and their characters died because of that, so I could consider myself "top elite pvp blyat pk" I guess. Threads like this one kinda remind me reading a lot of nonsense while making FO2, about stolen content, not-playing-their-own-game bullshit (I even banned some idiots for spamming with phrase "DevTV" that really pissed me off - like I said, I'm a terrible cunt), impudent demands and posts full of caps lock and exclamation marks, all this toxic rotten climate you can get around FOnline phenomena. And I'm simply allergic to people talking shit. My bad, sorry.

I also clearly stated how I see the Reloaded and what I expect from it. I'm not too keen to use 24pt size red font to explain this again and again.

Due to retarded 2238 legacy here on Reloaded I've had to make a character, make him to start a faction only for the sake of buying a base. Can I be as cool as other "faction guys" now, pretty please?

zaithe

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2017, 12:23:56 am »
You guys need to grow up. This whole thread looks like a pissing contest. You should be thankful to the devs and the community and that it even exists. Instead you're throwing tantrums and trying to stab it in the back. Acting like a bunch of bit%$ing teeny boppers on a garrysmod rp forum. Seriously? Only thing going on here is a bunch of people complaining about their butthurt ego's.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2017, 09:36:55 am »

Due to retarded 2238 legacy here on Reloaded I've had to make a character, make him to start a faction only for the sake of buying a base. Can I be as cool as other "faction guys" now, pretty please?

Mate haha you got it all wrong,

Dude you must make a faction, recruit few players and keep spamming the forum saying your elite and be real serious about it, then everyone disbands, then you must join another faction but say your still in the faction you created in the beginning even though your wearing other tags,

Then make a recruitment post pretend you have members even though you don't, after that try and be cool and hardcore I'm so clever ego,  quote everyone in sections when you reply to there single post (thinking u being clever)  then you must cry about it because no one gives a fuck about what you have said or even responded.

If you need examples look up Awgy he tends to do this often bro, I wish I was like him man he's like the coolest player here  8)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 09:52:23 am by Knuckle »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2017, 10:43:39 am »
T H I S  T H R E A D  W A S  G I V I N G  U S  T H E   R E D  P I L L  U N T I L  A  W I K I  C U C K  R E S U R R E C T E D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2017, 07:24:02 pm »
Dude you must make a faction, recruit few players and keep spamming the forum saying your elite and be real serious about it, then everyone disbands, then you must join another faction but say your still in the faction you created in the beginning even though your wearing other tags,

Then make a recruitment post pretend you have members even though you don't, after that try and be cool and hardcore I'm so clever ego,  quote everyone in sections when you reply to there single post (thinking u being clever)  then you must cry about it because no one gives a fuck about what you have said or even responded.

If you need examples look up Awgy he tends to do this often bro, I wish I was like him man he's like the coolest player here  8)
Too much hassle, I'll shoot some geckos instead.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2017, 07:33:00 pm »
Interesting that the River of tears has the two most popular threads on the site at the moment.  Tucked away in a near hidden corner.

I think it goes without saying... Says a lot about the status of the Reloaded community

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2017, 08:58:20 pm »
Says a lot about the status of the Reloaded community

Or the devs  8)

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:15 am »
Interesting that the River of tears has the two most popular threads on the site at the moment.  Tucked away in a near hidden corner.

I think it goes without saying... Says a lot about the status of the Reloaded community

It has always been like that. To be honest I dont understand how they can keep developping a game they find boring,  with a community they make fun of, and that they dont play.

Each time you post a suggestion, you get all the trolls and litteral autists with 0 social interaction that say "you cry" or "do it yourself". And of course those who exploit broken stuff and dont want anything to change.
Those are the famous "internet trolls". Pathetic losers that profit of internet to make their useless opinion no one care about IRL count by annoying others online.

I have my theory about online trolls, i think they get dumped and people make fun of them all of the time IRL, so they take their revenge by doing the same thing protected behind their computer screen. Since their life is total garbage, they must ruin hobbies of others for their own satisfaction.

There is no Dev, even on free project that dont listen to the community this is just suicide.
That is my insight, their are tons of modders doing amazing stuff for free on the internet.
Look at uruk hai who mapped, corosive who wrote, mousecz who did tons of new anims.
All of that was for free as well.
Example: Removing one hex because some morons used HEXBOT or autoclickers to aim is just penalizing all players because a few douchebags (always the same) cheat.
Its always the same people and you know who is always abusing cheating and stuff. They migrate from server to server and they even dare to post suggestions.

Is there really no way to get rid of those guys? You cannot IP ban them ? Delete their chars ? Add reward for people denunciating their new chars if they use proxy?

Is it possible to actually ask the community before doing such huge impact changes instead of a few old players that dont play anymore? This is only what those guys are asking to be honest I didnt see anything disrespectful.

But maybe in Poland sharing you opinion is considered crying. Must be really fun to hang out with some of you.  ::)  good luck guys.
you never progress without critics, if you cant take a critic or are too fragile for that, then this project is doomed dont waste your time.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2017, 07:54:57 am »
It has always been like that. To be honest I dont understand how they can keep developping a game they find boring,  with a community they make fun of, and that they dont play.
This is exactly the bullshit I've heard being a deviant developer of FO2. Doesn't trigger me anymore as I'm just a civilian bystander, just memories.

Each time you post a suggestion, you get all the trolls and litteral autists with 0 social interaction that say "you cry" or "do it yourself". And of course those who exploit broken stuff and dont want anything to change.
Those are the famous "internet trolls". Pathetic losers that profit of internet to make their useless opinion no one care about IRL count by annoying others online.
95% of said suggestions is random crap, abusable to fuck, without throughout thinking for more than 5 seconds, posted by people with no common sense or all of this at once.

I have my theory about online trolls, i think they get dumped and people make fun of them all of the time IRL, so they take their revenge by doing the same thing protected behind their computer screen. Since their life is total garbage, they must ruin hobbies of others for their own satisfaction.
As a high-tech troll crafted with finest advanced trollymers and quality trolloys I must inform, my good man, you are totally wrong.

There is no Dev, even on free project that dont listen to the community this is just suicide.
There is no dev that does everything what the community tells him to do. It just cannot work.

That is my insight, their are tons of modders doing amazing stuff for free on the internet.
Look at uruk hai who mapped, corosive who wrote, mousecz who did tons of new anims.
All of that was for free as well.
None of those guys are to be seen in threads related to how shitty the ded gaem is. I wonder why, do you?

Example: Removing one hex because some morons used HEXBOT or autoclickers to aim is just penalizing all players because a few douchebags (always the same) cheat.
Its always the same people and you know who is always abusing cheating and stuff. They migrate from server to server and they even dare to post suggestions.
Morons never change and they will find one way or another.

Is there really no way to get rid of those guys?
Remove hexing, remove hexboters. Save the cheerleader, save the world.

You cannot IP ban them ?
Proxies.

Delete their chars ?
They make new ones.

Add reward for people denunciating their new chars if they use proxy?
Witchhunting and Spanish Inquisition climate.

Is it possible to actually ask the community before doing such huge impact changes instead of a few old players that dont play anymore?
Who are you to decide which opinion matters more?

This is only what those guys are asking to be honest I didnt see anything disrespectful.
Those guys are demanding, offensive, use gay/urmomma miserable jokes and just rage like teenagers. I wouldn't consider their voice at all, but hey, I'm a terrible cunt so don't mind me.

But maybe in Poland sharing you opinion is considered crying. Must be really fun to hang out with some of you.  ::)  good luck guys.
Oh yeah, country related jokes, I love them.
How do you recognize a Pole broke into your house? Dog is pregnant, garbage eaten.

you never progress without critics, if you cant take a critic or are too fragile for that, then this project is doomed dont waste your time.
You just don't understand someone can have his own idea to do X or Y and not always this idea fits yours. So fragile to rejection, what mistakes your parents have made during your childhood?