March 28, 2024, 10:06:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65551 times)

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2017, 08:24:48 am »
I provided a chart with players trendline on general discord channel (data I used were since wipe till last week).

It clearly proves the Reloaded's playerbase is dropping. (~40% decrease in a month and a half time).

Wichura can bring his own stats, but he should exclude all his dogs from the statistics so we see real values.

Instead of an answer, we've got everything moved to ROT and Docan came up with most funny RQ guideline where his minions can dive deeply in each other's asshole until they are brown enough. Great.

See ya on fo2

PS: Wichura... one thing though, since you are very old player, you should have known that TC is a PvE activity until another faction (players) attacks you. So with no PvP players around, PvE players can kill NPC (it's not classified as PvP, ya know already?). This lesson was for free, you're welcome.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:34:44 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

SaltyPasta

• I like to watch people get salty
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2017, 10:15:31 am »
The devs just need to listen to the community
Why?

Lol do you have actual autism? The community are the people playing it, when the player count is below 50 right now (hovering between 47-49) then you know there's a problem. Remind me, how does kilgore's dick taste?

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2017, 10:41:58 am »
http://riget.info/reloaded/playerStats.php?r=month&s=1508384458&ts=0&ar=0&step=7

You know you are really retarded taking info from your ass

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2017, 10:53:13 am »
http://riget.info/reloaded/playerStats.php?r=month&s=1508384458&ts=0&ar=0&step=7

You lost your mind completely?

I took the data exactly from there. You can't deny the decrease, the RAPID decrease in number of players.

I took two months day by day (average numbers), put a trendline to it & compared with Fo2 numbers. Fo2's trendline is continual, it tends to go up slightly (nowadays even more since PvP factions are moving over there).

But Reloaded's trendline is going down like an eagle once he spot his prey.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:56:40 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2017, 10:55:58 am »

You lost your mind completely?

I took the data exactly from there. You can't deny the decrease, the RAPID decrease in number of players.
You mean that averge six that probably ragecryquitted aka khans :>? I can say that improvement in quality over quantity

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2017, 10:57:35 am »
I edited my previous post, but you, you are so braindead.

even if I thrown these numbers and punched you at once, you'd still deny.

You can find that chart on reloaded's discord, just search up for it.

You & Wichura are the only shittalkers here, you are denying the numbers given to you with proof and claiming it's not real and we're taking it out from our arses yet you two are the only guys who claim something without any data proof.

I could do whatever, I can do median over years and compare it, or take the average, or take the max. ITS STILL IN A DECREASE YOU MATH GOD RETARD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:00:36 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2017, 10:59:44 am »
I see you cleary are don't know how to read statistic, but who could know, oh wait everybody because you still spew bs everywhere :D

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2017, 01:17:22 pm »

I took two months day by day (average numbers), put a trendline to it & compared with Fo2 numbers. Fo2's trendline is continual, it tends to go up slightly (nowadays even more since PvP factions are moving over there).

But Reloaded's trendline is going down like an eagle once he spot his prey.
Obviously you've missed a link provided before in this thread explaining you why there's no answer about player count going down "issue". Right or wrong, it's not up to me or you to decide.

Waves of people coming and going are as old as FOnline servers number being more than 1. These waves are caused by banhammer striking, some game changes people don't like, boredom, new features elsewhere and so on and so on. I remember TLA Mk2 case which I've tried myself after English translation popped up there. First and the only one so far server I've ragequit from, when I've bought a "spacious cave" being literally 6 hexes size.
And FOnline2 current session is running for over two years or so now, what would you expect to see on charts? Middle and end sessions are mostly rock solid in terms of players count.

You & Wichura are the only shittalkers here, you are denying the numbers given to you with proof and claiming it's not real and we're taking it out from our arses yet you two are the only guys who claim something without any data proof.
I'm way older than 18 but I'm not blind, no need for such big font. Neither I deny data you provided.

Here, something to read and reconsider for self-claimed "elite" and "majority of active players". You're welcome.
Some numbers.
Some quote.
I cannot link a screenshot now from FO2 while I was using a certain tool to monitor characters' activity and location, but results were the same. "Majority" my ass.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2017, 02:52:05 pm »
 :facepalm

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2017, 04:28:57 pm »
*Alert : The following message was created to be sarcastic.*

I needed some time but now I think I understood why you are here Wichura.
You are a very clever person in my opinion now, I completely changed my opinion about you.

You ve put a lot of efforts to try to defend the shitty current state of reloaded with broken PvP, broken economy, broken playerbase and hello kitty PvE. You were here when we posted on forum to try to prevent us from talking saying the same things over and over. I questioned myself...

I finally found why, it is simply because you don't want reloaded to leave this shitty current state. You want Reloaded to stay as it now, because you know that all the players are going to quit and then what will happen ? Some of them will completely quit, but some of them will join Fonline2 ! And since you worked for fonline 2 in the past as you said yourself it becomes clear as daylight mate.

If you let us talk and Kilgore is fixing everything, people will stay here without any problems. That's a good plan isn't it ? Funny thing is that maybe you are doing all of this unconsciously  ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last thing and now I am serious. Because you like to quote a lot what Kilgore said in my  topic, I suggest anyone who can use his reasoning skill, to start by the beginning and read everything there including my first posts. Then to notice that Kilgore except saying that I am "living in alternate reality" and that he will not answer me anymore because it would be a waste of time, to find what kilgore had to say to defend himself against what I said. I wanna see exactly what is the "misinformation and big stack of lies". And time has shown me right against people like  :facepalm Jobany :facepalm about the number of players, who were saying that number of players would increase, I was saying the opposite.
And quoting Kilgore in this topic is not a great idea because it shows his lack of professionalism and arrogance ( when he said that I shitpost). While I always tried to stay gentle.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:43:47 pm by NarrowMinded »

jobany

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2017, 04:37:35 pm »
You want Reloaded to stay as it now, because you know that all the players are going to quit
Bravo thinktank! Ya know, the rapid decline in player numbers may be all the pvp gods quitting and then leaving the fresh players who are not completely braindead as u r. So, basically, nothing wrong with the numbers ))

you are like a kid crying for candy

P.S Yes actally, it would be better for everyone if you all went to fo2!

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2017, 04:50:28 pm »
I have leaked information on next updates,

Flames will now shoot rainbow animations,

There will be a guy npc on respawn   locations who give out hugs to the pve players after they die.

Hello kitty skin available in barbers

New map location added with huge fire place, for players to meet and holds hands, sing songs like kumbaya my lord.

No pvp players can now only hugs when interaction,

New tc system, you must play tag and run around last one tagged looses tc

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2017, 04:55:06 pm »

There will be a guy npc on respawn   locations who give out hugs to the pve players after they die.

New map location added with huge fire place, for players to meet and holds hands, sing songs like kumbaya my lord.

You forgot that guns are being replaced with water guns and rocket launchers/grenade launchers will be water balloon launchers since server will be a pool party for the 10 players that will remain by then.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2017, 05:03:07 pm »

You forgot that guns are being replaced with water guns and rocket launchers/grenade launchers will be water balloon launchers since server will be a pool party for the 10 players that will remain by then.

Sorry bro, I forgot about them :) haha

Also swear words are now censor and replaced with love words

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2017, 05:25:45 pm »
Oh FFS stop fueling it. I gave You an option on forst pages. allow drop on timer in TC towns, but no one but Wichura even respond to that. In my opinion it means You lads are willing to leave "home serve" coz You can not harras noobs here. This is pathetic.