April 20, 2024, 07:19:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65936 times)

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2017, 07:20:18 am »
Wichura -

you're a dumbass.

You're blaming us for repeating our concerns yet 95% of your posts are the same information over and over again ("god damn ded geam since 2009", "cry moar")..

Nobody ever said we have the only right to speak but we are the ONLY ones who do so.

So you are basically saying - enjoy this server, let it be your favorite one but shut the fuck up if something get changed and you don't like it.

It's like I told you that you married your boyfriend in 2005 (not sure if it's allowed in Poland) so ffs like him the same way and keep your mouth shut until the end even if he changed completely (behavior).

We all know this game is for free and up to devs to decide what do with it, but nobody can prevent us in providing a feedback. On top of that a feedback from most active players from the server. It is odd that this always end up in rivers of tears even though it contains very important and constructive messages from majority of most active players - but I get it, you & perteks (brown noses) screwed it.

Just get over your autism and stop repeating yourself all the time - this post was not a simple "no loot, no hex ewww shit server", it was a nicely provided feedback about what's going on for real.

Now that most of PvP players are gone you see what the hell is going on on the server. I logged yesterday just to see:

* nobody is taking towns (3 days already) - even though PvE factions do have best opportunity now.
* Hub almost empty (saw 5 players at best from what 1 was a newbie) - so are other towns.
* 90 active game windows online.
* killed random 30 lvl scrub in the wasteland and he cried to death even though he lost nothing but 12% armor+weapon deteo + ~1500xp.
* radio channel is more toxic than lash's scratching.
* barters do have money (means everyone's either fingering their ass at their farms or nobody really care?)

Remember, you stupid ass, that the one who provides feedback do really care about the future.

FO2 is an option but you don't want to leave a server that's so deep in your heart without a "fight".

Rgds,

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:23:12 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2017, 10:27:55 am »
Well said Powerpuff, about sums it all up.

We're not calling the devs out, we're not ddosing or hostile. We've been active in the community for a couple of years, recruiting, organizing fights and sorting out our teams. Training new recruits, pulled of traps, infiltrated each other, made maps, hosted events, bartered, dealt with losses and drama, turncoats, flexed, upped our game in art or video in propaganda armsrace. I'm not bothered by changes to the server really I'm bothered by the impact it has had on the community and that might be hard for you "old bbs" who haven't been around to see but we who are rooted and gamed together here for years now are passionate and try to give positive feedback since it was stated this was a testsession.

Your and Perteks attitude gives it away though, game was changed so good factions would quit so "old bbs" can wash their name clean again lol how many times have you attempted pvp now both on season 2 and season 3 and only embarassed yourself.

Real BBS plays FO2.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2017, 10:45:55 am »
Real BBS plays FO2.

Don't talk about things you have no idea.
Bang Bang Smash

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2017, 10:48:27 am »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2017, 10:49:36 am »
Real BBS plays FO2.

Don't talk about things you have no idea.

Hit a nerve?

I have very good insight how things actually are, be happy I don't go all in.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2017, 10:55:38 am »

Delightful
Bang Bang Smash

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2017, 11:07:57 am »

Delightful

Your welcome. Good luck in your coming fights vs. the brahminhood of shit and da uber muscle boyz, sure it's gonna be epic.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2017, 11:11:18 am »

Delightful

Your welcome. Good luck in your coming fights vs. the brahminhood of shit and da uber muscle boyz, sure it's gonna be epic.
Wouldn't see any difference between them and you then whats problem is here?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2017, 11:20:13 am »

Delightful

Challenge it's called. Challenge my friend.

You, gecko hunters, are no challenge at all.
The Almighty Gaylords

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2017, 11:25:41 am »

Delightful

Haha really? No disrespect but have you guys won a single fight yet without
coming in on your low PE bursters as a backstab team?

Not so funny when someone else stoops down to your level Perteks is it?

It's not about this though, it's Kilgore's server and I and many with me have tried to get our points across in a constructive way for the sake of our community here and only "old bbs" defends the changes. That's it for me.

Been a good run o/

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2017, 11:47:31 am »

Challenge it's called. Challenge my friend.

You, gecko hunters, are no challenge at all.

Challenge? In what that they will have only slighty lower number than you have, I think its only that because skill level haha no :D

Backstab with low pe chars, thats show how dumb you really are, or that is your insight into bbs? :D

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2017, 11:58:14 am »
Challenge? In what that they will have only slighty lower number than you have, I think its only that because skill level haha no :D

Let me tell you something, dickwad. Hawks first came to Reloaded and we were doing TC around the same time. They hopped in. They were like 10 to 12, we were like 7. We died with no casualties. Believe it or not, I don't care this way or another.
That's about the challenge.

I bet if your old bbs were there 20v7 we'd still win cuz you'd fail to focus fire and would've had bad builds.
Whatever, talking to this prick has no touch in it. Nor any sense to do so imho.
Enjoy the ruins of once good and interesting server.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2017, 12:12:09 pm »

Let me tell you something, dickwad. Hawks first came to Reloaded and we were doing TC around the same time. They hopped in. They were like 10 to 12, we were like 7. We died with no casualties. Believe it or not, I don't care this way or another.

I bet if your old bbs were there 20v7 we'd still win cuz you'd fail to focus fire and would've had bad builds.
Whatever, talking to this prick has no touch in it. Nor any sense to do so imho.

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2017, 12:47:56 pm »

Get off your high horse kid. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2017, 12:50:09 pm »
I see nothing has changed around here. Plz, just ban toxic Tk's from ever posting in this forum again.