March 29, 2024, 12:06:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65555 times)

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2017, 10:06:52 am »
becuase I really hate suggestions of guys who didnt play PvP much and have the most to say about current situation

That perteks dude seems like to know everything about current TC situation also, but never tried. He must be top elite pvp  8)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 10:26:09 am »
hes just tardo like wichura. btw funny that it is test session. last test session lasted for 2+years ;D

jobany

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2017, 12:51:21 pm »
Cringe video with cringe comments
i heard you already moved to other server so why bother ??  And made ur own server too

P.s i wonder if u would have any motivation left to write a single line in a script if u were a fonline dev,  while the community is filled with toxic crybabies like TKS and rest pvp masters who cant get a beter thing 2 do in their life than spam a dead games forum and ruin it even more

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2017, 01:13:48 pm »
i heard you already moved to other server so why bother ??  And made ur own server too

P.s i wonder if u would have any motivation left to write a single line in a script if u were a fonline dev,  while the community is filled with toxic crybabies like TKS and rest pvp masters who cant get a beter thing 2 do in their life than spam a dead games forum and ruin it even more
ye devs made whole new session with shit tone of stuff. but some little canges like hp of mobs, looting enemies etc its like impossible to rollback? :facepalmno1 cry forget this word. ppl just ask to have some changes in game they like, thats it. its not like u who just came to forum once in a year and posted once about how community suck and devs are good. get outta here
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:15:29 pm by Cheech »

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2017, 01:47:30 pm »
 :facepalm Jobany :facepalm

Don't worry guys I understood that Jobany is ready to talk against Devs to solve his personal issues only.

ok since these are nerfed i have a question to devs)) how do you expect us to lvl up?

withut hexing its almost impossible to kill anything that worth the exp
quesets which give good exp were nerfed (of course only after ppl make 100+ lvl chars from dem)

rest of quests give ridicoulusly low amount of exp e.g in sf you have to kill 4-5 raiders with 2000HP and they give 750xp and finishing the quest is 3000 exp

i like hardcore but this is not hardcore just pure retarded sorry

But when a whole community is affected, if his little person is not affected he will not open his mouth no problems. And by the way I agree with what Jobany said about xping, but wait Jobany I think you answered yourself right here.

So stop "cry"(because you like this shitty word) about no hex in xping, and caravans xp not affected by level, or cyrillic names being disabled, as you said in another posts. Because then how do you want devs to have the motivation left to write a single line in a script to solve your problems ?! If you keep posting on forum and ruin a "dead games forum".

Ah and by the way Jobany, you admit that the game is dead now ? My dear I thought we were all wrong and that the game would have up to 1000 players online !

decide if u wanna play on a server with 50 players or a server with 1000
also reevaluate your life if noloot is ur bigest problem

you know PVP GODS liek you used to tell noobs "wasteland is harsh"
but now it seems that its the opposite. noobs are telling YOU the same thing. its harsh for you to get used to changes that actually help the game grow ;] very unfortunate. how about playing something else

:facepalm Jobany  :facepalm

jobany

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2017, 02:16:37 pm »
U r literally narrow minded. Good rp there fam

game is ded for other reasons than loot and hexing
I dont like pointless ninja nerfs without notify
and yah i think that supposedly adult people crying over this game is pretty much cringe
just see 6 pages in 2 days

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2017, 02:21:41 pm »
U r literally narrow minded. Good rp there fam

game is ded for other reasons than loot and hexing
I dont like pointless ninja nerfs without notify
and yah i think that supposedly adult people crying over this game is pretty much cringe
just see 6 pages in 2 days

you should rename to vyjobany.

vyjobany Date Registered:
    March 26, 2017

but biggest cleverass.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:23:25 pm by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2017, 02:50:30 pm »
1 video and 1 post and while some people are bringing SOMETHING to the conversation rest are being nothing but terrible comedians over here. Perteks, the literal lash 2.0, his posts should be the ones landing in Toxic Caves instead of posts providing VALID points about the state of the game, Adams and Wichura trying to furiously defend the game (for whatever reason) while making themselves look like a bunch of idiots and jobany is just being an actual retard.

Meng and Seki brought good points to the table and it started to look like a legit discussion until professional retards turned it into toxic shit slinging show while being completely clueless. Good job.

Good luck on bombing Hub, boys! o/

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2017, 03:21:10 pm »
you deductions oldsparky are spot on.

o/

p.s. hub raid and being unified with other factions has been most reloaded fun in weeks. i know we all have different agendas, alliances and loyalties, but truly a joy to work with you all again(no matter how temporary) against this pve scourge..

o/// and yo/
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2017, 03:32:24 pm »
1 video and 1 post and while some people are bringing SOMETHING to the conversation rest are being nothing but terrible comedians over here. Perteks, the literal lash 2.0, his posts should be the ones landing in Toxic Caves instead of posts providing VALID points about the state of the game, Adams and Wichura trying to furiously defend the game (for whatever reason) while making themselves look like a bunch of idiots and jobany is just being an actual retard.

Meng and Seki brought good points to the table and it started to look like a legit discussion until professional retards turned it into toxic shit slinging show while being completely clueless. Good job.

Good luck on bombing Hub, boys! o/

I came here to eat comments and read popcorn but... Unfortunately I see something that is kinda repeatable pattern here, that after watching video and reading posts from Meng, Seki and Mantis I was really hopeful not to see. It is Khans being khans on forum, just to win the Trolling Rat Race. You see, You met with more or less on point crtisism of the thread, and all the sudden gang comes up to do stupis AF shit, like f.e Donnie showing up with his very fucking constructive critisism...

Preteks, I know you're angry that your toes on your feet are webbed together from the incest relationship between your parents.

Seriously? C'mon even You can do better than that.

But I dont think you need to take it out on us, just off hop the thread considering you are not only no use to this discussion BUT also to this community. Do us all a favor and ~eventsuicide.
By the way, searched your name up on google and found a picture of you.

Yeah first of all. Him not doing PvP does not make him "no use to discussion" over game changes, and most definitely "to this community". Most non PvP players do not use forum they use discord, and You would know that if you were not stubborn enough to get banned there.

Second of all... "~eventsuicide" Really? C'mon even You can do better than that.

Third of all this picture...

Are you fucking kidding me? C'mon even You can do better than that.

As soon as Reloaded wiped I saw all the issues with it and transferred to Fonline 2 immediately. In my opinion, Fonline 2 is superior in every way. But what makes the game even better is the fact that the admins are ACTIVE, and CARE about their community. Kilgore doesnt care about his game, he doesnt care about his community, I dont even think he cares about himself.

If after wipe You went straight to other server and think it is superior in every way doesn't this make YOU "not only no use to this discussion BUT also to this community."?

I have a theory, I believe Kilgore is suicidal. If you think about it this makes sense. Reloaded was by far his greatest achievement. So he needs to kill it, before he can end his own life. Once Reloaded finally really does die, so will he.
#itsnotworthitkillgore
#fuckreloaded

Your weird suicide fetish is a bit disturbing to be honest I think You should visit a doctor.

Now to the point, find a middle ground on Your solutions to the issue coz otherwise you will find a wall of non PvP players that will disagree. It means always threads with some thought going viral to end up in toxic caves.

Peace

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2017, 03:53:17 pm »
as for that bitch with the bitch for an avatar. (and i used to breed and train german shepards-i know a bitch when i see one) im guessing you dont play reloaded anymore.

whats my reasoning?

well all day today, pvp factions were bombing and pk'ing in hub. the tears from the scrubs and pve'er's alike rained down so heavy, even the respawn areas were full of tears..

guess you were nowhere to be seen..maybe you were busy doing a quest or something?
Your assumption is incorrect, kind sir. I play video games ... wait for it ... casually, as I don't have enough time to waste spare. For example this week I could barely browse forum to reply some bollocks, couldn't sacrifice an hour or two for games.

So to answer your polite question, kind sir - I was seen here and there in real life places, doing real life shit. Sorry for disappointment, but with my schedule being tight as Perteks' asshole many years ago I cannot promise to participate this or that in-game event. But thanks for invitation anyway, appreciate it.

Ok Wichura I ll just ask you a simple question to make you understand my point. Try to be sincere ok ?

You gave me a link where Kilgore told me that devs did a bit of advertisement and that quickly the server had up to 460 players ! Wow, great, awesome.

My question is this : Where are they now ?

Ahh now we are around 100 ?  Even last season we had more players. Don't you think going from 460 players to 100 is a failure in a sense ? So  but in your opinion it is not ? Everything is fine ?
Based on this I can say first of all there was never 460 players online at once. Second - average of 100 characters is here for ages, same goes for FOnline2 (which as I've read it somewhere in this thread is considered a mature and finely tuned server - warms my heart, as I've had something to do with it). Last but not least - when you've seen a player ragequitting (and I mean a random newcomer, n00b if you prefer), have you asked him/her the reasons? I find recent changes the most significant when it comes to rebuilding a playerbase, with more aim towards mature casuals rather than spoiled brats demanding for whatnot, because they've donated a few bucks. And again this sentence can be found on forum among Kilgore's posts.

Also I think that is a bit pretentious to say that anytime we could get more people by advertising, I mean get them playing for a bit is thing. Keeping them is another thing.
In my opinion advertisement by word of mouth is the best advertisement and is good enough if your game is good ( for the size of a FOnline server).
So this seems to be a preparations for spreading the good word. Step one - remove toxicity.

I have problems about people that are saying that there are NO PROBLEMS and everything is fine now, wake up please. We lost 360 players since the beginning of reloaded.
Personally I dislike these brown-nosers too. The only feedback worse than "great job devs, thanks for nerfing the shit shoveling" is crying about how shitty the ded gaem is.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:12:41 pm by Wichura »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2017, 03:54:58 pm »
Hunting and encountering players down in the wasteland, when stakes were high - is what made Reloaded and 2238 great. Period.

That moment when you find a person or group, and spawn into the unknown;  is it TB or RT? is it a cave or a city?  are their mutants or other NPC's?  What loot will I steal or lose?  Or when someone spawns on you; or traps you in the bowels of the glow.

Not Timers, Grinding, or empty solo-instance dungeons.

Some other fun draft concepts that could save the game:
-All resources should be bottle necked; and publicly accessible, PVP enabled.  No private mines or farms.
-Single location Resource spawns, to encourage players to group play to gather/craft.
-Car sales at one location,  stores limited.
-Yes their can be NPC guards in some areas; lots if/as necessary; but not this unlimited spawn off the map a dozen at a time and shoot players crap.
-Make crafted weapons awesome; over their non crafted counterparts.
-Reduce map size, or make sections require better gear/perks/radiation-resistance to travel through; which also have much more challenging encounters
-Make stores and towns extremely heavily guarded but with some lootable/raidable vendors/stores.
-Enable stealing.  But give victim ability to shoot culprit when caught; with a notification instructing them that they can
-Enable lockable/unlockable doors at all but hub location
-Enable use of Cars ability to leave in TB
-Hub is fine as safe zone.
-Enable PVE events/scripts, where towns get attacked by mutants or raiders; and players can participate in attack or defense.
-If you kill someone with worse karma, your karma goes up,  if you kill someone with better karma, your karma goes down.
-If you have bad karma - Hubcops or bounty hunters, by the dozen; track you and your friends down.
-Karma reset expensive
-Enable NPC guarding purchase.  IE you can hire hub cops to travel with or meet you at locations to protect your for X  amount of time.

-Create an ultimate endgame goal that can be achieved by X,Y,Z, events; after X amount of time has passed; or other events have been completed.  Make it extremely challenging.  Something like fighting 100 APA enclave in RT; in close quarters on the oil rig; so as to get to and kill Frank Horrigan.   Upon completion; Playerbase gets one week to vote for soft wipe or 3 month extension.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2017, 04:07:55 pm »

-All resources should be bottle necked; and publicly accessible, PVP enabled.  No private mines or farms.
-Single location Resource spawns, to encourage players to group play to gather/craft.
-Yes their can be NPC guards in some areas; lots if/as necessary; but not this unlimited spawn off the map a dozen at a time and shoot players crap.
-Reduce map size, or make sections require better gear/perks/radiation-resistance to travel through; which also have much more challenging encounters
-Make stores and towns extremely heavily guarded but with some lootable/raidable vendors/stores.
-Enable stealing.  But give victim ability to shoot culprit when caught; with a notification instructing them that they can
-Enable PVE events/scripts, where towns get attacked by mutants or raiders; and players can participate in attack or defense.
-If you kill someone with worse karma, your karma goes up,  if you kill someone with better karma, your karma goes down.
-If you have bad karma - Hubcops or bounty hunters, by the dozen; track you and your friends down.
-Karma reset expensive
-Enable NPC guarding purchase.  IE you can hire hub cops to travel with or meet you at locations to protect your for X  amount of time.

-Create an ultimate endgame goal that can be achieved by X,Y,Z, events; after X amount of time has passed; or other events have been completed.  Make it extremely challenging.  Something like fighting 100 APA enclave in RT; in close quarters on the oil rig; so as to get to and kill Frank Horrigan.   Upon completion; Playerbase gets one week to vote for soft wipe or 3 month extension.
Vast majority of it you can find on FOnline2.
[badum-tss]

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2017, 04:16:43 pm »

-Karma reset expensive

Vast majority of it you can find on FOnline2.
[badum-tss]

fo 2 ruined too ;D

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2017, 04:24:30 pm »
How come? They kept the full loot feature, open PvP, public instanced locations, public dungeons, some PvE content as well.
If you are crap there let me know, I'll share some caps and tent with you.