March 28, 2024, 01:38:39 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65543 times)

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2017, 09:35:31 pm »
How to be tard by khans. You know there is different way to suggest and discus with devs especially when you have better way to contact them

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2017, 09:36:55 pm »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2017, 11:10:51 pm »
Preteks, I know you're angry that your toes on your feet are webbed together from the incest relationship between your parents. But I dont think you need to take it out on us, just off hop the thread considering you are not only no use to this discussion BUT also to this community. Do us all a favor and ~eventsuicide.
By the way, searched your name up on google and found a picture of you.

As soon as Reloaded wiped I saw all the issues with it and transferred to Fonline 2 immediately. In my opinion, Fonline 2 is superior in every way. But what makes the game even better is the fact that the admins are ACTIVE, and CARE about their community. Kilgore doesnt care about his game, he doesnt care about his community, I dont even think he cares about himself.
I have a theory, I believe Kilgore is suicidal. If you think about it this makes sense. Reloaded was by far his greatest achievement. So he needs to kill it, before he can end his own life. Once Reloaded finally really does die, so will he.
#itsnotworthitkillgore
#fuckreloaded
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:12:22 pm by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2017, 11:59:45 pm »

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2017, 12:06:49 am »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2017, 12:12:51 am »

Whats a "squeking?"
I bet you play just as well as you spell, like shit.

8)

sam6321

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2017, 12:22:26 am »
Lads, please, you've gotta all relax a bit. Everyone is getting so riled up and angry with each other.  :(

This season has only been running for about 6 weeks or so, and so far it's been run as a test bed for new FOnline ideas. There are a pile of great new features that've been introduced this season, along with a few rather bad ones that need tuning or fixing.

I guarantee the devs are working on all of this currently with the aim of making this game attractive to PvP and PvE players alike. It takes time to get development work done, so the fixes to a lot of these issues aren't going to come around immediately, but the issues are also not going to be permanent.

I think the main reason that threads like these get moved in to River of Tears all the time is because the criticisms are always about the same stuff (no drop, no hexing, bad tc etc.), and most of the time they degrade in to a big thread of abuse being thrown between players. The devs are 110% aware of these issues, and are more than likely working on ideas and solutions to improve these systems for all players. For example, I've seen Kilgore say that he plans on implementing full drop areas specifically for PvP.

If you're not having fun with the current session as it is, that's fine, you don't have to play the game while you're not enjoying it. Just keep an eye out on the news forum for when the next major content/changes updates come out as they will more than likely address some of the issues you're having.

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2017, 12:34:29 am »
see what happened here pussytak or what ever your name is..a viable topic for discussion was brought up and all you wanted to do was be noticed, so you thought fuck it, i'll attack these khans, and everyone will think im great.

except they dont..

why?

well, thats cos your an out dated scrub still living in the past. a pathetic individual that allows hate to blind his reasoning. what we speak is true, as testified by the community.

your only saying one thing, over and over, and its actually incorrect.

this makes you look stupid.

you may well be stupid, so i've taken the time to write this out as simple as i can.

if you have nothing to bring to the conversation, leave it.

as for that bitch with the bitch for an avatar. (and i used to breed and train german shepards-i know a bitch when i see one) im guessing you dont play reloaded anymore.

whats my reasoning?

well all day today, pvp factions were bombing and pk'ing in hub. the tears from the scrubs and pve'er's alike rained down so heavy, even the respawn areas were full of tears..

guess you were nowhere to be seen..maybe you were busy doing a quest or something?
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2017, 12:36:20 am »
Ok Wichura I ll just ask you a simple question to make you understand my point. Try to be sincere ok ?

You gave me a link where Kilgore told me that devs did a bit of advertisement and that quickly the server had up to 460 players ! Wow, great, awesome.

My question is this : Where are they now ?

Ahh now we are around 100 ?  Even last season we had more players. Don't you think going from 460 players to 100 is a failure in a sense ? So  but in your opinion it is not ? Everything is fine ?

Now to come back at what Kilgore said about the fact that this season is a test. I don't think it is an acceptable argument honestly, but you have the right to think the opposite. I don't think it is because 2238 was also a test I mean it was a beta, game was always in beta.
And wanting to make advertisement again to attract completely new players is not a bad thing in my opinion, but why we did not try to keep the players we got from the previous advertisement ?

A very important thing I wanted to say about this is that Kilgore changed the core of the game. Interactions between players, including stealing, looting, xping, farming etc..
And for example no one talks about xping and farming BUT what I noticed is that in this reloaded server a of new quests were about talking to a npc, the npc gives a special location that ONLY your character can see. You go there, you kill the things and report back to the npc : Mutant quest, rodent quests, Centaurs quest, telltales etc.. The bad thing about this is that you can farm completely ISOLATED from players. The thing that was good before, is that your PvE could quickly change to PvP because you would go in the worldmap to hunt things like ammos, weapons, armors etc. And you could meet players everywhere, in RT and even in TB. Now it's like everyone is in his own quest...
Edit : I forgot about caravans  while typing my messages :-* which is the apogee of this.

Also I think that is a bit pretentious to say that anytime we could get more people by advertising, I mean get them playing for a bit is thing. Keeping them is another thing.
In my opinion advertisement by word of mouth is the best advertisement and is good enough if your game is good ( for the size of a FOnline server).

I agree with Sam6321 because at least he recognize that there are problems, and ask us to be patient since devs solve it. No problems, we will wait, it takes time I agree.

I have problems about people that are saying that there are NO PROBLEMS and everything is fine now, wake up please. We lost 360 players since the beginning of reloaded.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:45:59 am by NarrowMinded »

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2017, 12:37:41 am »
oh, and well said sam. i would hope that kilgore is indeed working hard..but im afraid it doesnt much look like it..
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:11:10 am by dreff2u »

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2017, 12:40:31 am »
very nicely put narrowminded

Annabella

• Eternal Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2017, 02:45:53 am »
It upsets me to see the fires in one's heart extinguished. But I've been there...oh how I have sung the same sad song for years. I may not have publicly produced content but...for the last 7 years my job has been one thing...I was out there helping every single godforsaken new player acclimatize themselves to this game.

I've seen servers come and go...but none will ever live up to the legacy 2238 had. It's truly sad to see internal differences chafe at people like this and cause them to leave. I've been there, done that too.

Sometime you just have to step away for a while. Go do other things. Take a break, get caught up on life. As my one purpose in this game for the longest time has been to help others, I truly respect and appreciate from the bottom of my still beating heart the steps that any of you may have taken to help out those in need...and as such, I respect said decisions to step away, even with the import of permanence. For every person who's donated, created content, or lent their hand to development and bug fixing...know that there's at least a handful of appreciative souls out there.

I may not cross paths with many of you anymore, but know that from afar my heart is constantly gushing with adoration and appreciation for you. We may not speak with kind words in game...but the care that is ushered forth when I see such kindred acts is unfathomable and unmatched.

Bless you all. And again, for those about to take the long road out, your absence will not go unnoticed.

Remember, I will miss you
With a grieving heart, others will too
With not the wit about them to say
Of sins for which they will not pay

The loss of passion and heart
Is the process of stop and start
Whether 'tis here and alive
Or gone and without drive

Take this pain with you not
For which you have so long fought
Earned in the trials and tribulations of blood
Trampled underfoot into both memory and mud

Grieve not for that which appears lost
Give no quarter to the hoary frost
Enveloping your soul with the taint of rage
Open the book of life, and turn the page

Green are the pastures that are true
Awaiting the touch of one so such as you
So write your destiny with unbreakable resolve
Into distant memory will this treachery dissolve

I couldn't resist being all poetic. =)

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2017, 03:49:17 am »
How to be tard by khans. You know there is different way to suggest and discus with devs especially when you have better way to contact themp

The heck?
So you drop suggestions in suggestions tab a lot to get ignored?
Fuck that, literally.
What kind of dev would ignore his community?
A bad kind of dev, no doubt.
Either brace yourself or get out of here, you ignorant thug.

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2017, 06:47:19 am »
I strongly advise khans to not engage any kind of debate with forum trolls if you value your sanity.
Unfortunatly some of those who played and now know how this server works, do not bother anymore, you start to understand why.

Adams said it. Changes were made towards that goal and I've figured that years ago too.

If you like Fonline the best is to try to set up a team and do like Kilgore did at the end of 2238.
(2238 stopped because players refused to donate because updates were too irregular and none of them ameliorated the pvp aspect of the game => https://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,26042.0.html )

My personal opinion is reloaded is like 2238, it has to close so another team can emerge.
To be honest who really exchanged with the devs, most of them are ghosts anyway. Even those who had access to the personnal IRc or god knows what say they never talk.

So dont get too excited things will change, because since season 2 it's not going the right way at all...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2017, 09:52:40 am »
no hex- easiest counter to hexbots plague, promote more teamplay less rambo and less exploiting idiotic ai of npc to burst in doorway or anything like that. Its Ok in my book, I will miss rambo hexing in NR and other shit but something for something. And less skill needed for it, hahaha thats biggest bullshit you like to say, teamplay is skill shooting close give around 2/3 of original one hex, yeah well lol you can't now onehex somebody who was little distracted damn son. One hex was always strange mechanic

Really Perteks? I dont know why guys like you are against 1hex, you werent good at it or are you against fun? I am surprised where's you suggestion to make no run in combat mode ( it will avoid hex boters, autoclickers !!!11111oneone). Maybe just move to TLA or requiem, becuase I really hate suggestions of guys who didnt play PvP much and have the most to say about current situation
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA