March 29, 2024, 01:55:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65576 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2017, 02:37:59 pm »
Perteks who the fuck are u ? do u even play? gtfo  :facepalm tousand ppl pointing shit out here, but u obsessed af to argue.. cmon man go get some vodka, relax etc.
only shit cryier is u here, just look at ur fucking wiki its outdated for tousands years .
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:40:31 pm by Cheech »

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2017, 02:39:55 pm »
Constructive stuff

Pointing out stuff and saying I don't like it and thats it

Indeed its constructive as fuck :D

What's not constructive about Seki's post? Do you understand what constructive criticism is?

Like I said, it wasn't constructive it was just normal feedback.
He pointed out tc that he don't like it and not working like he though its gonna be because there is no good loot and its boring. and cry gib back old tc ok very constructive

No loot killed NR because it was always about high risk high reward, there is no reward. Where is constructive feedback here? I would say that if he suggested NR could be that one loot town then it could be something, but you know Kilgore said that there will be full loot location

PvP players are mayority of whinners here they don't know a shit about balancing most of times they only care about they precious 5 dmg like you said.

Long dialogues in quest and a lot of fluff... if you want go fetch and kill stuff without any fluff go play bethesada games. Not sure why he even write it here, nobody make you do quests. Only problem here is that its ease to lost track of quest because of how bugged questlist is right now.

Where in that you have constructive feedback, most of it is I don't like it change it back, why are you ignoring me.
Yes its painfull sometimes how suggestion or bug reports can be ignored but thats not because its from you or anyone other. Shit happens deal with it and pester devs more :D

From what I got about new TC, you guys all think about it as old TC where you go there kill everything loot and run away. Where right now its you get profit when somebody use workbench or npc/merchant there. But you know kill on sight everything not gonna help it. If you think you are so good then try make old Redding project

clearly you never got good enough to participate in tc..
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2017, 02:42:55 pm »

[/quote]

clearly you never got good enough to participate in tc..
[/quote]
y , just some random fuck, i never saw his name for 3 years and also he type utter bullshit. i suggest to ppl just block him

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2017, 02:43:37 pm »
Perteks who the fuck are u ? do u even play? gtfo  :facepalm tousand ppl pointing shit out here, but u obsessed af to argue.. cmon man go get some vodka, relax etc.
only shit cryier is u here, just look at ur fucking wiki its outdated for tousands years .

well said cheech, looking forward to bombing with you

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2017, 02:45:56 pm »
"tousand" ppl :D I know your ego is big but damn son a lot of shouting kids won't give any good feedback

bayer monsanto

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2017, 02:47:48 pm »
if you dont know perteks then you havent played fonline for long. old bbs tc player

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2017, 02:52:59 pm »
if you dont know perteks then you havent played fonline for long. old bbs tc player

::)

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2017, 02:53:21 pm »
For pertex one song   ;D
https://youtu.be/wJVpihgwE18

omg, your my new fav fonline person!

Khan we be friends? lol

Haha  ;D Maybe i will play if shit get in old stage.For now i am tired of fonline world and also i step on headphones wire and fucked that hole in PC where they plugged so my mic is dead.Maybe God tryin to save me haha.

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2017, 02:54:37 pm »

old bbs? guess they're called that for a reason.. heard kilgore (they're leader) threatened to shut down their ts if they didnt play. they came to tc about 3 times and got rekd, think most of them think reloaded has taken a wrong path as well..

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2017, 03:09:55 pm »
I would rather say they are bored of FOnline in general not Reloaded, just like I am.
Bang Bang Smash

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2017, 03:12:32 pm »
and ppl like this argue here lol ;D its just seems like fat trolling...

Feedback? i think ppl gave shit ton of feed back but it gets deleted instantly unless its given in suckadicky way. and what about bbs i know yes.. ppl who didn't play for years ofc they have good opinion.
here is their presence : on s1 they moved on fo2. s2 they did couple fights and dissapear and s3 they come alittle but well u know now now almost no pvp at all so yea. i give feed back screens and info in pms to any of dev related ppl. and it takes hella long time to them to answer me. And what the point? in next couple months they make another broken things and ppl will post what is wrong/complain but it will be considered as bad"feedback". This is just as delusional as it gets.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2017, 03:13:21 pm »
I would rather say they are bored of FOnline in general not Reloaded, just like I am.
well can't tell for any of them. there is still some on fo2 and some on reloaded (atleast they leveled and did couple tcs)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2017, 03:18:36 pm »
what the poin of feed back if devs just added 13, 400 hp milita at 1st tcs? when ppl had 1pe builds etc. i think some1 just need to listen to ppl who play this game and support it. 8)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2017, 03:40:36 pm »
no hex- easiest counter to hexbots plague, promote more teamplay less rambo and less exploiting idiotic ai of npc to burst in doorway or anything like that. Its Ok in my book, I will miss rambo hexing in NR and other shit but something for something. And less skill needed for it, hahaha thats biggest bullshit you like to say, teamplay is skill shooting close give around 2/3 of original one hex, yeah well lol you can't now onehex somebody who was little distracted damn son. One hex was always strange mechanic

huh ? who use hexbot after bans were given to 70+ players? now only mention of hex bot was people who cried to good hexers kek.

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2017, 03:58:27 pm »
From what I got about new TC, you guys all think about it as old TC where you go there kill everything loot and run away. Where right now its you get profit when somebody use workbench or npc/merchant there. But you know kill on sight everything not gonna help it. If you think you are so good then try make old Redding project

:facepalm

Perteks, talkin but tc...
Profit from TC? HAHA
Ofc some gold nuggets and gecko pelts are worth waitin there and let scrubs barter or craft.. Totally worth it.
Lash² was outed in this thread