April 16, 2024, 10:55:14 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65840 times)

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2017, 01:48:06 pm »
Counting dual logs etc. PvP players IN MY HONEST OPINION makes at least 1/2 of current server's population.
And thats your opinion but truth is way different, most of server population are nessies. Im pretty sure right now everyone is online and they made half of population yes? Oh wait...

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2017, 02:01:48 pm »
All faction, oh wow one faction maybe 2? Damn son you are more tard than i though oh wait khans, thats nothing new.

You are too young to know wichura, I know wichuj have opinion of pedo but he don't touch kids like you

I still don't see any constructive shit here only whine

fonline, fonline never change

all factions, add exclave and orks to what powerpuff said, so yes ALL factions

too young? what kind of pedo fucks 33 year old men? cos..im a 33 year old male.

i see lots of constructive stuff, and then i see a piece of shit like you trying to stir shit and claim everyone is crying..but yours are the wettest posts..im surprised your keyboard works. i dont know who the fuck you are in reloaded, but i put a 1million cap bounty on your head, welcome to the pvp side of the game bitch!
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2017, 02:04:23 pm »
only 1 million? You've gone cheap my friend. Because economics are surely not broken!

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2017, 02:06:00 pm »
10 mill per kill, fuck it, i trust all of you pvp guys to be honest, i dont even need screenshots for this one: ]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:07:34 pm by dreff2u »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 02:09:31 pm »
Constructive stuff

Pointing out stuff and saying I don't like it and thats it

Indeed its constructive as fuck :D

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2017, 02:10:52 pm »
Dreff i like y thinking but what is pourpose of bounty if fucker dont loose nothing?  ;D

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2017, 02:12:20 pm »
Constructive stuff

What's not constructive about Seki's post? Do you understand what constructive criticism is?

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2017, 02:12:56 pm »
@Old Death, to please our bloodthirsty egos, that is. Especially when it is related to such a guy that can't see an issue that's been shown to him in the most obvious form a person can get - which is in english words, which he seems to understand but, for some reason, he refuses to do so in regards of the topic upheld here, instead turning it into a forum PvP bloodshed.

Keep denying the facts which people shove up your face and this server will vanish in due time. S2 was almost dead and S3 came up with only worse changes you could've imagined instead of what people expected of Kilgore AND offered for him to change.

Get the heck outta' here. =.=

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2017, 02:15:53 pm »
Dreff i like y thinking but what is pourpose of bounty if fucker dont loose nothing?  ;D

for fun? i dunno..whats left on this server..all thats left is trolling, even tc has just changed to us trolling each other, playing hide and seek, c4 bombing afk tc'ers etc..

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2017, 02:18:59 pm »
For pertex one song   ;D
https://youtu.be/wJVpihgwE18

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2017, 02:21:17 pm »

Keep denying the facts which people shove up your face and this server will vanish in due time. S2 was almost dead and S3 came up with only worse changes you could've imagined instead of what people expected of Kilgore AND offered for him to change.

well said

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2017, 02:31:07 pm »
For pertex one song   ;D
https://youtu.be/wJVpihgwE18

omg, your my new fav fonline person!

Khan we be friends? lol

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2017, 02:32:23 pm »
Those shitty videos?

Guys if you just count views from all videos together (Mantis', Mengelito's, Trooper's, Kompre's, other) you get a nice total. And I bet these brought more players than your senseless posts.

Perteks and his issues with TKs .. - see post from TKs and immediately post shit about tears, salt & toxicity. It's so LASHy.

Btw, even a non-edited video is better than your "NONE" PvE content.

Adams claim Kilgore's intention is to get rid of PvP. If you really think so, go to a doc.

I can't wait until the day Kilgore repeat to all ya scrubs that this was fucked up BETA season and we start looting you again. Making my name-priority list now.

And at the end, the most clever one Wichura who crawled out of the cave and is now the biggest smartass in the wasteland. With 8 Str 3 luck sniper build who enjoy pve content only (don't have to ask why)
lol u so right. im thinking same thing. like who the fuck are those guys? and how they got so obsessed to argue with 24/7 players?

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2017, 02:33:34 pm »
and its right lets just all big factions dont play this shit at all. as some1 said here.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2017, 02:33:50 pm »
Constructive stuff

What's not constructive about Seki's post? Do you understand what constructive criticism is?

Like I said, it wasn't constructive it was just normal feedback.
He pointed out tc that he don't like it and not working like he though its gonna be because there is no good loot and its boring. and cry gib back old tc ok very constructive

No loot killed NR because it was always about high risk high reward, there is no reward. Where is constructive feedback here? I would say that if he suggested NR could be that one loot town then it could be something, but you know Kilgore said that there will be full loot location

PvP players are mayority of whinners here they don't know a shit about balancing most of times they only care about they precious 5 dmg like you said.

Long dialogues in quest and a lot of fluff... if you want go fetch and kill stuff without any fluff go play bethesada games. Not sure why he even write it here, nobody make you do quests. Only problem here is that its ease to lost track of quest because of how bugged questlist is right now.

Where in that you have constructive feedback, most of it is I don't like it change it back, why are you ignoring me.
Yes its painfull sometimes how suggestion or bug reports can be ignored but thats not because its from you or anyone other. Shit happens deal with it and pester devs more :D

From what I got about new TC, you guys all think about it as old TC where you go there kill everything loot and run away. Where right now its you get profit when somebody use workbench or npc/merchant there. But you know kill on sight everything not gonna help it. If you think you are so good then try make old Redding project