April 19, 2024, 12:57:42 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65907 times)

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2017, 10:42:22 am »
When I see shit I don't discriminate it who shit is it, shit is shit :D But yeah khans shit is saltiest its like new tortelinos or whatever they were named with biggest crybabies.

And oh your e-pingas boosting post is even more funny

I missed those shitposting threads, good old 2238 times coming, grind crybabies and forum pvp

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2017, 10:46:30 am »
I can't watch video yet coz I am at work. But maybe just give TC back their timers, and enable looting while timer is on. This would show if looting is an issue, with no harm for newbies. On the side of nerfing farms just because most of you already fed up with goodies they give i would say fuck you and if it get nerf, it should get it after server wipe, equal opportunity it is called.

Peace

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:49:32 am by Awgy »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2017, 10:46:52 am »
I can't watch video yet coz I am at work. But maybe just give TC back their timers, and enable looting while timer is on. This would show if looting is an issue, with no harm for newbies.
Fuck yes, please doo eet! This should finally mute all those cries about pixels and shit. After all the clear mark "do not enter n00b" is already implemented, cities change color during TC. Perfect win-win situation, no more tears. You want to involve yourself into fight and risk gear - you're welcome. Don't - stay in your tent or something.
But as far as I remember this was mentioned in a changelog somewhere as WIP.

On the side of nerfing farms just because most of you already fed up with goodies they give i would say fuck you and if get nerf it should get it after server wipe, equal opportunity it is called.
A perfect example of being a pure dickhead, must I say: "now since I've sucked bazillions out of it you can nerf it, I don't care".

And at the end, the most clever one Wichura who crawled out of the cave and is now the biggest smartass in the wasteland. With 8 Str 3 luck sniper build who enjoy pve content only (don't have to ask why)
And you are ... ?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:57:01 am by Wichura »

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2017, 10:56:11 am »
I like server alot.Just one question: can we expect brahmins to be buffed so collecting shits will be more exiting? In 2238 last days was working fine.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2017, 11:07:39 am »
I'm getting mixed signals here...

Is this a testsession where feedback is appreciated or is the game now purposely designed to rid the server of the pvpapes?

Is the youtube efforts appreciated or considered to drive people away?

Is the donations unnecessary since it doesn't impact the development of the game or will the server go black when it runs out of donations?

Would really like a clarification to these 3 questions before discussing this subject further.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2017, 11:17:29 am »

Is the donations unnecessary since it doesn't impact the development of the game or will the server go black when it runs out of donations?
Looking at pvp big fights without any editing its freaking boring, fonline is not soo good loking for 2nd party

You have donation info topic

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2017, 11:23:10 am »

Looking at pvp big fights without any editing its freaking boring, fonline is not soo good loking for 2nd party

I watch other teams videos and put alot of effort into editing pvp videos myself, last video Reloaded S3 PVP Vol. 4 covered 10 fights in 5 minutes. Mantis tutorial videos has thousands of views and you dare attack the reloaded youtubers?

Please go on and answer my questions about donations and gamedesign with your own words this is no hostile wordfencing we are many who are invested in the community and genuinely worried, be professional.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2017, 11:53:13 am »

I watch other teams videos and put alot of effort into editing pvp videos myself, last video Reloaded S3 PVP Vol. 4 covered 10 fights in 5 minutes. Mantis tutorial videos has thousands of views and you dare attack the reloaded youtubers?

Please go on and answer my questions about donations and gamedesign with your own words this is no hostile wordfencing we are many who are invested in the community and genuinely worried, be professional.

Most of vids have nearly zero editing, or/and shitty music at start or just boring as fuck, choose whatever I stopped watching them because they have no fun value, maybe it changed maybe not, somehow nobody gives me 'hey watch it its actually good'.
And I didn't sayd a word about tutorial vids.

Not sure what more to say about donation, everything is in donation info topic. If kilgore run out of donation money he will probably just close it and dont give a fuck anymore.

Gamedesign.

no hex- easiest counter to hexbots plague, promote more teamplay less rambo and less exploiting idiotic ai of npc to burst in doorway or anything like that. Its Ok in my book, I will miss rambo hexing in NR and other shit but something for something. And less skill needed for it, hahaha thats biggest bullshit you like to say, teamplay is skill shooting close give around 2/3 of original one hex, yeah well lol you can't now onehex somebody who was little distracted damn son. One hex was always strange mechanic

No loot- Kilgore said that there will be loot drop location, give it time and stop crying. Its have a lot of positive for non pvp part of community.

New content- bugged as shit, unbalanced, kilgore like 2238 :d just report and suggest something constructive (think about more than 10min)

TC- still didn't saw any good suggestion to make it something better.

Economy ironically it didn't change a shit

And its still outside of crying nothing constructive from that vid

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2017, 12:25:09 pm »
Nothing constructive? Really?

Okay so server goes black without donations, you see any non-pvp players donating? Anyone? Where's your monetary support for the server? You want the project to crash? What's the deal?

Nice professional post there. I think I'll wait for Adams, docan or Kilgore to reply to the questions I asked instead.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 12:27:44 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2017, 12:47:28 pm »
Perteks.. holy fuck lad. Why so much salt? Did we base rape you into this crybitch? Perhaps we killed you too many times..sorry about that if your now like this in real life too. You truly are the most toxic thing I've ever seen.

It's pretty rare that you see all factions rally together with one voice, yet here we all are trying to have a discussion and maybe see how we can fix the situation to EVERYONS benefit, and you poke your nose in and try to cause shit.

I KNOW who powerpuff, seki and mengelito are..who the fuck are YOU?

TO ALL OTHER FACTIONS
how about a week of truce/no tc, we just put the full brunt of our power into attacking the pve players and bombing the hub?
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2017, 01:06:03 pm »
All faction, oh wow one faction maybe 2? Damn son you are more tard than i though oh wait khans, thats nothing new.

You are too young to know wichura, I know wichuj have opinion of pedo but he don't touch kids like you

I still don't see any constructive shit here only whine

fonline, fonline never change

Rue

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2017, 01:11:35 pm »
TO ALL OTHER FACTIONS
how about a week of truce/no tc, we just put the full brunt of our power into attacking the pve players and bombing the hub?

I'm down, though unfortunately i like pvp as well as pve (even if not quite as much) so i'll be blowing myself up with c4 in the Hub tomorrow at 18:00 GMT. Feel free to come watch o/

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2017, 01:21:23 pm »
I'm getting mixed signals here...

Is this a testsession where feedback is appreciated or is the game now purposely designed to rid the server of the pvpapes?
Here really depends what is considered as a feedback. Things like "Them and them stopped playing because no loot or no hex" most likely arent. About the pvp playerbase,everyone knew that hardcore pvp grinders wouldnt like it and that they might quit.Yet its got implemented.Which means they arent aiming for hardcore pvp playerbase. What the reason may be? Who knows,but their game,their rules,their reasons.
The number of views and likes indicates how each and every video is appreciated i think.
If people wanna play the game im afraid donations are necessary.But it doesnt mean you can "buy" features or "blackmail" the devteam. Yes im afraid if server runs out of money itll go black,unless Kilgore pays for it outta his own pocket which i find unlikely.

Would really like a clarification to these 3 questions before discussing this subject further.
Keep in mind im not speaking for kilgore or anybody from the dev team.Just stating my observations.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 01:25:04 pm »
Perteks ..

Khans - around 30 members/maybe more (usually around 8-15 active during TC)
AA - around 20 members (usually around 6-10 active during TC)
UV - saw around 8 members on TC yesterday
Hawks (haven't heard them here yet but I know from personal interaction they are not happy with current design too) - around 20/25 members (usually around 8-15 active during TC).

Counting dual logs etc. PvP players IN MY HONEST OPINION makes at least 1/2 of current server's population.

If you were purely PvE player since very beginning and they screwed all quests for you, you would have had it brought up too, as we do.

I donated because I appreciate the work and Reloaded is my favorite server right after 2238 came to it's end and you can see many of players donated after the wipe even though they are not happy with the current state the server's is in.

dreff - I agree, I would, since it's allowed now, to as well join caravans and assure they never reach their destination. (already wasted around 40 c4s in the hub).

Meng - I suggest to create a separate topic and if possible lock it until Kilgore unlock it and reply, because this one became a trash bin and will go directly to river of tears.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:30:11 pm by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2017, 01:43:04 pm »
Well said powerpuff. I think one of the most fun days of gaming I've EVER had was the day at the end of last season that Marko organised an all faction meet up. We put our salt aside and just had fun as a massive PvP swarm, attacking the pve towns. I would love to see a week of bombings..tho maybe that's just cos I'm Irish lol
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.