March 29, 2024, 03:33:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65580 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 01:29:25 am »
Great in-depth post Seki

You are wasting your time. Just adapt or find a game that suits your needs.

I've put in money and effort to support the project and community which we've grown to care about. If the devs don't appreciate feedback then there's nothing any of us here can do about it anyways but Kilgore has stated openly this is a test session so with all due respect man I think it's strange and worrying comments from some of you guys feedback should be in the toxic caves or is a waste of time. It's also been stated if donations run out the server will get taken down.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 01:58:34 am »
many of us see reloaded as home server, hence the passion. but the life has been sucked out of it with the new rules.
when i heard the new rules i said id give it a chance, in my mind, 15-20 man teams in shining pa and top tier weaponry fighting huge battles would be soon awaiting us. but it didnt happen..rarely do we see pa..not even seen an implant yet..not seen more than 20 combatants in a tc town while actions are happening since the first week. instead you have khans dominating for a few weeks till aa figure out how to camp a building in the new tc ruleset, and i would throw a shout out to hawks and say fair play, if they hadnt since rq off the server. thats it..i dare you to include the once great UV..fallen so far from grace..

so you hate khans, thats fine by us, we were happy to be the bad guys. when we got too strong, other factions allied against us, of course alliances only last for a while, so it was an almost perfect balance. loot drops allowed those factions to gain and lose gear, making gear have value, fueling organically the economy. no more..

those noobs that everyone cries tears for got better because this game gave a baptism of fire, and as soon as they had been pk'd and got back to hub, someone would fill them in on the real rules of the wastes. those that stayed, were usually pretty good players. now there is no need to be good at the game. we still kill them..but it doesn't matter..their shit gear deteriorates and they dont even notice. they lose a tiny bit of exp, probably hadn't a clue how much they had anyway..

we used the TC system as it was at launch, and used it to its fullest effect..got called cheaters, and sent to prison. for what? trading in the town we held for profit. was that not the point? now we get fuck all. there is literally no point in getting 1000 exp every 5 min when you are currently well over level 100 and can make multiple lv100 books a day with farms. if you are an experienced player there is literally no use for most of the shit gear you get as "payment" so we buy all useful items from vendors for caps from farms. no more drugs/gear in vendors=broken economy.

the khans brought about 40 old khans back online for the launch(i'd imagine other factions recalled many players as well to get a good start), excited as we were for the battles to come, now there is 4-5 khans that play reloaded, and we have to provide a fully kitted character for any others that want to help their mates. other factions seem to be in the same boat, i saw aa bring 5 untagged scrubs to tc the other day, and who can blame them..?

finally, i ask, why be so aggressively ignorant to the life blood of this server, the factions? we pay you money in donations, and you shit on us and tell us its snow. its just not right, and its not professional either. soon, nobody will be left..would have been better if it had never wiped, even as bad as it had got..
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 02:30:05 am »
Your wasting your time playing this game

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 07:58:20 am »

I've put in money and effort to support the project and community which we've grown to care about. If the devs don't appreciate feedback then there's nothing any of us here can do about it anyways but Kilgore has stated openly this is a test session so with all due respect man I think it's strange and worrying comments from some of you guys feedback should be in the toxic caves or is a waste of time. It's also been stated if donations run out the server will get taken down.

I see your point,you liked the game but it took different path from what youd have wanted it to be. The thing most of you people fail to realise is that Kilgore stated many times that he doesnt care about pvp people feedback and it seems like he doesnt even like them so much either. So if you are not welcomed nor appreciated isnt it better to just consider the donations as bad investment and move onto something else? Also i dont think devs care about any donations anyway,they can develop their game just fine without the public server.
But dont get me wrong, i like the game too and even though its far from what an ideal fonline would look like for me i still respect their vision and the path they chose for its development.

Your wasting your time playing this game
Thanks for your care.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 08:12:30 am »
"The thing most of you people fail to realise is that Kilgore stated many times that he doesnt care about pvp people feedback"

well he should have, because it's mainly PvP players keeping this server alive, making videos, posting on youtube, advertise.

How many PvE videos have you seen lately?

And choose words wisely, because without PvP players you end up with 20 (+30 dual logs) online and then RIP Reloaded like other servers.

I commented Mengs video on yt, I completely agree with everything he mentioned. Not only me, almost all AAs rather play diff games.

The Almighty Gaylords

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 08:47:45 am »
"The thing most of you people fail to realise is that Kilgore stated many times that he doesnt care about pvp people feedback"

well he should have, because it's mainly PvP players keeping this server alive, making videos, posting on youtube, advertise.

And choose words wisely, because without PvP players you end up with 20 (+30 dual logs) online and then RIP Reloaded like other servers.

I commented Mengs video on yt, I completely agree with everything he mentioned. Not only me, almost all AAs rather play diff games.
Has it ever occured to you that they may not be so passionate about you pewpewing or maybe even about the server being the most popular thing in the world? If changes were made to get rid of you,why trying to force your way in? Think about that.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 09:37:06 am »

Has it ever occured to you that they may not be so passionate about you pewpewing or maybe even about the server being the most popular thing in the world? If changes were made to get rid of you,why trying to force your way in? Think about that.

Changes where made to get rid of the pvpers? The youtubers and donators who bring in the new people and help keep it running? I'm sorry Adams with all respect I got for you I still call this bullshit until Kilgore confirms this is the case.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 09:42:24 am »
Those shitty pvp videos from YT are bad advertisement I would say.
Bang Bang Smash

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 09:58:47 am »
No editing and giving mostly shitting music, rly guy you think thats good vids?
Want to see good video?
here it is

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 10:07:59 am »
For me this shit is even more funny than for most of the ppl. I prepped three level 55 chars , got all stuffs needed for sneaker and what i see is - shit balance on sneak duels + ppl come to fight once in 4 days. + as always shit info about how game works + alot of broken shit. and i even put my time to report some bad things bout pve. but server is just degradating and i almost stopped playing at all. :( like what the fuck ppl meng getting 1milion caps a day? or ppl with 170 levels? where the fuck is balance of fairness in this case? i don't see it at all

And still some 24/7 grind and i what i get? As sneak there is no counterplay against sneak with 223 pistol? pathetic'
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:25:39 am by Cheech »

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 10:10:42 am »
Don’t focus on videos only.. but it’s fact that when most of pvp guys and factions leave, it will be rly empty here.. why is there even pvp zones and tc cities when u guys want to rid of us players for doin pvp...
And if u title this thread as cry, strange that half of the server got same opinion as us (khans). So AA, Hawks and even ultra violence guys. Think about it. But of course new players doin some dungeons and rq after few weeks are more important  :facepalm

I barely can’t wait Kilgore’s oppinion to this, it is time.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 10:13:00 am »
See this is why this shit belong to toxic caves, even more salt than dead sea dried up

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 10:13:51 am »
 8)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:25:23 am by Cheech »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 10:30:04 am »
If I donated a few bucks for a server I was shooting geckos, players and idling in a city at, will it be considered a donation from PvP, PvE, city-idler or whatever type of player? I'd like to know the answer before I donate, so I can brag later on how my money keep the server running and demand for this or that feature suiting my gamestyle.

Those shitty pvp videos from YT are bad advertisement I would say.
Yeah, I've read some comments about those. Surprisingly many were like "what the fuck man, this isn't even close to Fallout, some crazy pew-pew-pew shit with no lore or background story whatsoever".

when most of pvp guys and factions leave
Some others will come to fulfill the emptiness, worry not. This might be interesting social experiment actually, to completely revert the playerbase from spoiled brats and crying oldfags to some real fresh uncontaminated blood. 
And no, changing a name from "Anal Selfdestruction Warriors" to "Bukkake Lovers Squad" by the same bunch of people is not a fresh blood.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 10:30:24 am »
Those shitty videos?

Guys if you just count views from all videos together (Mantis', Mengelito's, Trooper's, Kompre's, other) you get a nice total. And I bet these brought more players than your senseless posts.

Perteks and his issues with TKs .. - see post from TKs and immediately post shit about tears, salt & toxicity. It's so LASHy.

Btw, even a non-edited video is better than your "NONE" PvE content.

Adams claim Kilgore's intention is to get rid of PvP. If you really think so, go to a doc.

I can't wait until the day Kilgore repeat to all ya scrubs that this was fucked up BETA season and we start looting you again. Making my name-priority list now.

And at the end, the most clever one Wichura who crawled out of the cave and is now the biggest smartass in the wasteland. With 8 Str 3 luck sniper build who enjoy pve content only (don't have to ask why)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:32:13 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords