March 29, 2024, 04:01:33 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded RANT  (Read 65581 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded RANT
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2017, 04:00:05 pm »
No editing and giving mostly shitting music, rly guy you think thats good vids?
Want to see good video?
here it is

i seen several better and same level videos lol

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2017, 04:02:04 pm »
How dare you suggest donors would be blackmailing the dev team? How about YOU donate instead? I'm sure "old bbs" got enough cash to keep this running yourselves, TKs definately can finance a server or two anyways.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2017, 04:02:23 pm »
No editing and giving mostly shitting music, rly guy you think thats good vids?
Want to see good video?
here it is

i seen several better and same level videos lol

Benny Hill is the key to epic pvp videos, it all makes sense

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2017, 04:18:06 pm »
A serious problem is the freedom of expression on this forum. I posted in general game discussion about the changes and no loot ( you can check my messages to see that I was not trolling or anything) and my message was moved to "River of tears" which was much less VISIBLE.

What is the point of doing that when the guy who post comes with arguments.
First the name of the "River of tears" is degrading and secondly it is almost like censorship because as I said before your message will be seen only by players who looks at the Thunderdome, "Child boards", "River of Tears" which is a small section compared to others.

The name "River of tears" makes it sound like messages that goes there are only complains. Maybe for some, but not for ALL. And for the messages that would not have been only complains it is an injustice to put it there.

And I will go further, even if someone wants to complain without arguments, can't he do it publicly without seeing his post moved to "River of tears" ?

What I truly think now is that there is a new wave which consist of thinking that if someone is complaining about the game. It is his fault, he is crying, he is a noob, he should PLAY something else etc... And these people think that to be successful, YOU have to adapt and remain silent even if the changes are bad.

I give you an example of very classic situation, if tomorrow devs decides to buff more molotovs cocktails and that it becomes clearly TOO strong for it's rarity.
You have a guy who comes on forum and complain about it, bringing proofs that it is bad.
What I noticed is that you will ALWAYS find people who will tell him that He can/should do the same "if it's op". Ok he can do the same but does it mean that this change is good and that we should keep it ? ( Don't you think that he knows he can do the same but is pointing out the fact that fights with everybody doing this would be bad ?)

You ll have people telling him : go play something else if you don't like these changes ( Don't you think he knows that too ?) which means in my language : Adapt or leave ( die/disapear from reloaded community).

It is like the natural selection in Natural Sciences but here it's not the most adapted to the world that survive it is the most adapted to the (shitty) choices devs made after they already adapted to FOnline. But being adapted to shit is not a good thing in my opinion. I wanted to explain that it was the same in life in our societies but I will not step in this and stay in FO.
Please don't remove my post or put it in river of tears or "toxic"caves because I talked about "shitty" choices thank you. Have a nice day  ;)

For those who wants to understand more clearly what I am saying read this :

VIII.  The Dog & The Perfume Bottle
(a free translation)

“My beautiful dog, my good little doggy, my pooch, come here and breath in the wonderful cologne I’ve just bought at the best perfume shop in town.”

And the dog, while wagging his tale—a gesture, I believe, that corresponds to laughter and smiles among these poor creatures—ran up and stuck his moist nose with curiosity into the unstoppered bottle.  Recoiling suddenly with fear, however, he barked at me as if in reproach.

“Ah! miserable dog, if I’d offered you a package of excrement, you’d have sniffed it with pleasure.  You might have devoured it.  So, dog—my sad life’s undeserving companion—you resemble the public that one must never exasperate with delicate perfumes.   Better, instead, to offer them carefully chosen manure.”

From Le Spleen de Paris, 1869
Charles Baudelaire

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2017, 05:14:30 pm »
I have been playing FOnline for five-ish years now. I started back in 2238 and I just recently, for about the last two years, started calling myself Mantis. Started a YouTube channel and made videos about the game I have the most fun with. I have sunk more hours into FOnline servers then ANY other game series. Probably combined. My YouTube video time alone goes over 1000 hours. That's just raw footage over the last two years. There is a least double or even triple that before that time. There was a year straight when I didn't play anything else. I have stuck by. I have donated to every FOnline server, I have made tutorials to help get new people into the game, I have made trailers and advertisements for Reloaded, and I have even offered my abilities to help translate FOnline servers as well as offered to write things for the games. I have given up countless nights and weekends to work on these servers and even tried to help get new servers off the ground.

After seeing the response to Meng's very well thought out video, that only tells truth about the experiences we have all been having, it literally makes me sick. I completely agree with Meng's video and Seki's post on page one. I am completely open to a refreshed PvE experience but none of my guys want to play this server, which is was shitty this season, because I stepped up to lead the Khans, outside of TC, this season. Due to connection issues, I mostly hang out at about 3000 ping, I haven't been able to pull my weight as much as I would have liked too. Ignoring that, season three has done nothing but kill my drive for this server and FOnline as a whole.

I don't care if you guys hate my trolling attitude in game, or my cringey raps. Maybe you think the Khans are all mongoloids so you decided you didn't like me well before you even talked to me. Fine by me. Have all the opinions you want. The facts are, I love Fallout and FOnline, and I given back to this community in every way possible. Not one person can doubt the love I have for this server. The community insists on negativity, even when the "Bad Guy" faction is playing nice. The real truth is 90% Khans have donated to this server financially, and dare I say it, we may have been the only people keeping it up there for a moment.

I can take the game changing. I can take the no loot drops. I can understand bugs and taking a while to fine tune everything.

I cannot understand or take the absolute tidal wave of real cringe and negativity that leaks from this community anymore.

So I am done. Pushed out. Completely tired of this stress and idolatry.

Kilgore, we have been on good terms lately, even having pretty long conversations. You thanked me for my content and said that I actually help out a lot. You have gone quiet though. Though some warned me that would be the case, I had faith in you. I had faith in this server and community. It has all just been sucked out of me.

I will be making a video, discussing how I feel and announcing that I am done with ALL FOnline servers. My YouTube channel will continue but FOnline News will stop. Final episode this Friday. I had plans to cover the FOnline Gold troll and FOnline Bible, those are still a possibility, but honestly giving anymore attention to this server seems laughable to me at the moment.

I will stay with the Khans, My position will never change on that, I am Khan for life because our faction goes beyond FOnline servers and petty Devs. We go beyond gaming. We meet up in exotic locations every years and do all the Khanly activities IRL, so we don't need you scrubs. We don't need Reloaded. Reloaded needs us. To keep people in check. To show Wasteland is Harsh.

I didn't think it would ever happen, me getting pushed out of this community. The response to this very constructive critique from both Meng and Seki is my final straw. When two people like that, that are so different, come together to discuss this maturely, and you guys can't even handle joining in a real conversation. Like why are you FOnline kids so entitled anyways. You play a shitty, broken revamped Fallout 2 engine online, and you think you are all gods of gaming. My advice to the kids on this server, don't let these toxic virgins influence your young minds. Enjoying FOnline does mean you need to be cancer, and you all look cringey as fuck when you take this shit so seriously. Before I hear about it too, your version of taking seriously is far different than mine, so I don't want to hear I take it to seriously because of this rant, or videos and shit.

I guess that's it. I am out of here. Like I said, for those who care, last FOnline News this Friday, TRIGGERED Video on this coming soon and that's it. Peace fellas, I am gonna play a real online game now.

I am not rage quitting. I am just really upset and I am not going to play anymore.

TKs-Mantis(off)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 05:28:07 pm by TKs-Mantis »

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2017, 05:36:24 pm »
wow, preach mantis, droppin truth bombs!
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2017, 05:39:05 pm »
wow, preach mantis, droppin truth bombs!

Didn't think I'd see the day when Mantis drops the mic.

#truthbombs

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dybal

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2017, 05:42:29 pm »
I am not rage quitting. I am just really upset and I am not going to play anymore.

TKs-Mantis(off)

xD
anyway I understand you 100% Mantis, I just found a new joy in reloaded, but it will get bored in a day or two, maybe its time to move on

TKs REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2017, 05:44:36 pm »

TKs-Mantis(off)

xD
anyway I understand you 100% Mantis, I just found a new joy in reloaded, but it will get bored in a day or two, maybe its time to move on

TKs REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS
I hope you do have fun and find joy in Reloaded. I wish it no harm, I just can't take the bullshit no more. I hope everyone here has a great time with gaming, that is what it is all about.

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2017, 06:09:21 pm »
Really sad news by Mantis here since I agree that he contributed a lot to FOnline visibility on Youtube ! Ah you don't believe me ? I have the proof !

If you are sincere do this :
- Go on Youtube
- Write the keywords "FOnline"

I didn't say write FOnline "reloaded" or "FOnline 2238" or FOnline "2". Only FOnline...

What is the first video to show up ? A video from "TKs-Mantis"...strange isn't it ?

Now when I learn that this guy is frustrated about FOnline servers I have to question myself if I still have some love for this game. That's what I am asking, I am expecting a reaction.

If you would ask me personally, I think that the biggest problem that we have today is the lack of players. And this issue was created by a lot of little other issues. I believe we could find solutions to solve this problem but apparently people that disagree with us think that it's not necessary.

If we listen to them there are no problems, everything goes fine now in FOnline. These people are clearly lying to themselves and are not ready to hear our solutions.

And I wanted point out something that Mantis said : The love about the game. Something very important that a lot of people forgot to impose their own ideas.
Because the person that truly love the game is able to do compromises sometimes for the good of the game !

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2017, 06:45:29 pm »
If you would ask me personally, I think that the biggest problem that we have today is the lack of players. And this issue was created by a lot of little other issues. I believe we could find solutions to solve this problem but apparently people that disagree with us think that it's not necessary.

If we listen to them there are no problems, everything goes fine now in FOnline. These people are clearly lying to themselves and are not ready to hear our solutions.

Yeah there is an Solution for this... All is said already.
Other one is that Devs shouldn treat us "pvp factions" like we are not here and also would like get rid of us... also listen to constructice(!) critism.
But ofc that little Farmville Testphase need to be defended af... esp from some PVE RP "folks"..

dreff2u

• Rape the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2017, 07:04:05 pm »
TO ALL PVP FACTIONS, I PROPOSE TRUCE FOR ONE WEEK.

KHANS WILL NOT DO TC, AND WE HOPE NO OTHERS WILL EITHER.

INSTEAD WE WILL RAID HUB NON-STOP.

BOMB AND SHOOT ANYTHING WITHOUT A KNOWN PVP/TC FACTION TAG.

PVP VS PVE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN.
Aint no coup de grais, its a bullet to the head.

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2017, 07:32:31 pm »
 8)

Brace urself, PVEers are comin with shotguns and healin powder

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2017, 08:50:35 pm »
I'm really surprised you guys are still chewing the same old smelly rag over and over. Even my dog used to be bright enough to stop it after a while.

"omg ded gaem!!!!111" (c) 2238 since 2009

It's been already explained here.

You don't understand simple things and live in alternate reality, so I'm not going to waste more time by replying to you.
I can't blame that man.

TO ALL PVP FACTIONS, I PROPOSE TRUCE FOR ONE WEEK.

KHANS WILL NOT DO TC, AND WE HOPE NO OTHERS WILL EITHER.

INSTEAD WE WILL RAID HUB NON-STOP.

BOMB AND SHOOT ANYTHING WITHOUT A KNOWN PVP/TC FACTION TAG.

PVP VS PVE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2017, 09:09:43 pm »
Re: Perteks

Suggestions / Re: Caravans issue
« on: September 05, 2017, 05:40:26 am »

Suggestions / Re: [!] Perk suggestions
« on: September 04, 2014, 12:19:37 am »

So dude quits for 3 years and after being back for a month feels he is in some position to play know it all to those who have been playing during his absence.