I'm so glad I have nothing to do with developing any FOnline server nowadays. I'd be a horrible cunt in terms of public relations.
you're a dumbass.
You're blaming us for repeating our concerns yet 95% of your posts are the same information over and over again ("god damn ded geam since 2009", "cry moar")..
Yeah, because you seem to be unable to read and learn. If facts are different, you say "too bad for facts, my opinion matters". Nope.
Nobody ever said we have the only right to speak but we are the ONLY ones who do so.
Is that so?
And at the end, the most clever one Wichura who crawled out of the cave and is now the biggest smartass in the wasteland. With 8 Str 3 luck sniper build who enjoy pve content only (don't have to ask why)
So you are basically saying - enjoy this server, let it be your favorite one but shut the fuck up if something get changed and you don't like it.
I say - do whatever you want as grown men do. Don't read what you want to read, but read what is written.
It's like I told you that you married your boyfriend in 2005 (not sure if it's allowed in Poland) so ffs like him the same way and keep your mouth shut until the end even if he changed completely (behavior).
He is not my boyfriend, it's just plain filthy faggot brutal sexual intercourses we have once in a while. U jelly?
We all know this game is for free and up to devs to decide what do with it, but nobody can prevent us in providing a feedback. On top of that a feedback from most active players from the server. It is odd that this always end up in rivers of tears even though it contains very important and constructive messages from majority of most active players - but I get it, you & perteks (brown noses) screwed it.
Okay, so you've provided a feedback, licked each other butts ("well said mate!", "great post dude!", "tasty dick there pal!"), but as usual made a terrible mistake considering yourself the majority of players though. We've had this discussion many times already. It's painful for your overboosted ego and not pleasant to realise, but factions are not the core of any popular FOnline server I've get an info from or had tools to check it myself. This surprised me as well, no worries.
Nessies, my friend. Autistic invisible nessies are the real playerbase. Many of those don't even have a forum account, even more don't give a single flying fuck about organized groups, Toilet Control and such like. You don't have to believe me, but I'm not a priest to take care about your beliefs.
Just get over your autism and stop repeating yourself all the time - this post was not a simple "no loot, no hex ewww shit server", it was a nicely provided feedback about what's going on for real.
Yeah, some people move on to another games, some people come to see what's this FOnline stuff all about.
A social experiment running on Reloaded now will probably prove a thing or two. Out of plain curiosity I'd like to see the results. Will it fail badly or make the game flourish? I don't know, but I don't care that much. It's just a video game with no impact on my life.
Now that most of PvP players are gone you see what the hell is going on on the server. I logged yesterday just to see:
* nobody is taking towns (3 days already) - even though PvE factions do have best opportunity now.
* Hub almost empty (saw 5 players at best from what 1 was a newbie) - so are other towns.
* 90 active game windows online.
* killed random 30 lvl scrub in the wasteland and he cried to death even though he lost nothing but 12% armor+weapon deteo + ~1500xp.
* radio channel is more toxic than lash's scratching.
* barters do have money (means everyone's either fingering their ass at their farms or nobody really care?)
- PvE factions (whatever that is) are PvE, obviously not interested in PvP activities.
- Haven't logged in for days now, but from what I've heard some raiders were attacking Hub recently. Maybe this keeps players away? No idea.
- 90 characters in game is more or less an average and usual number, up to 130-150 in peak European hours.
- I admire your personal social interaction skills, you must be real fun at parties.
- Channel 0 was always a mix of chans, tards and plain idiots, where's the change?
- Even though I'm crap at gathering caps in any FOnline game, I manage to get some by running through NPC vendors, especially in northern towns. Do they have more than say 20k at once now? Thanks for the tip, if I find some time to spare I'll check it out.
Remember, you stupid ass, that the one who provides feedback do really care about the future.
Great, but what do you expect now to happen? Back-seat driving while developing a FOnline game is a horrible idea, luckily when FO2 was under construction we've had commanders with clear vision and road map, almost like nazi organization of some sort. Suggestions are nice to have option, but if they are against the developers' idea, they will be discarded. This is how it works, my son, been there, done that.
FO2 is an option but you don't want to leave a server that's so deep in your heart without a "fight".
No idea which server you have in mind, but the only one that warms my disgusting soul and black heart is FO2, simply because I've had the best fun there so far. Current state of Reloaded I'd call ... interesting.