April 24, 2024, 04:50:28 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Nope, no way. Uh-uh.  (Read 5713 times)

Aralvar

• View Profile
Nope, no way. Uh-uh.
« on: October 05, 2013, 01:07:56 am »
This is way too good to be true. I'm sorry but this is just way too good to be true. This has to be a joke. This game can't be real. It must be a joke, or something's wrong with it. A good Fallout MMORPG (unlike FOnline 2238)? Yeah, sure. Nope, sorry.

In case you guys didn't notice, I'm really excited to play this but I'm afraid it's too good to be true.

Aralvar

• View Profile
Re: Nope, no way. Uh-uh.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 01:30:10 am »
Yep, the permadeath feature is still there. I knew it was too good to be true. Guess this game isn't for me.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 01:45:59 am »
What permadeath feature?

Welcome to the best game ever. Glad you're so happy to be here. Don't get traumatized when you realize you're a victim to the unnecessarily brutal play styles of some here. Grab a fresh gun and keep fighting!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 04:15:51 am »
Yep, the permadeath feature is still there. I knew it was too good to be true. Guess this game isn't for me.
There is no permadeath feature

Dylan Fraser

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 11:11:52 am »
lol OP - what a pussy.
Permadeath is what drew me to this game!

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 11:39:23 am »
What permadeath?
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

FireFlare

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 11:41:44 am »
There just trolling...

Nice_Boat

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 02:39:09 am »
You need to be a Gold Member to unlock the Survival Mode and play with permadeath.

On a more serious note, hello, there's nothing wrong with the game, hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do.
Best Tournament Sneaker as of 10.07.2013

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 04:25:18 am »
There never was permadeath, not even in 2009's 2238 where you needed to get out of hell to be able to roam the wasteland again.
This is way too good to be true. I'm sorry but this is just way too good to be true. This has to be a joke. This game can't be real. It must be a joke, or something's wrong with it. A good Fallout MMORPG (unlike FOnline 2238)? Yeah, sure. Nope, sorry.

In case you guys didn't notice, I'm really excited to play this but I'm afraid it's too good to be true.
>FOnline 2238
>good

Choose one.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Aralvar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 05:15:58 pm »
lol OP - what a pussy.
Permadeath is what drew me to this game!

Typical "50 H@RDC0R3 L33T" douchebag. It's a waste of time playing if you lose all your items when you (inevitably) die. What's the point in playing? The only thing that shows character progression is your skills. Leave that to DayZ, not an MMORPG.

I count "losing all items on death" as permadeath. I'd rather lose some of my skill points on death than lose my gear. I wish it were optional. If you didn't lose your gear on death, or if you only lost all your ammunition, stimpacks, chems, money, etc. then I would LOVE to play this game 24/7. Seriously, if you lost everything but your weapons and armor I would play this game SO much.

Look, it's not my game so I don't make the decisions. I didn't say the game sucks, I just said it's not for me. But at the very least, the loss of items should be listed in the wiki under "Death".
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:23:43 pm by Aralvar »

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 12:22:16 am »
Stop whining.
This game is not difficult.
You're just a stubborn sucker and ditch the whole game because of one feature you do not find comfortable. It's a part of the challenge.
This is what makes this game rewarding: if you kill someone, you get their stuff.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:25:26 am by paco »
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 12:28:24 am »
It's a waste of time playing if you lose all your items when you (inevitably) die. What's the point in playing?
What's the point of living? We work whole our lives, gather money on our bank accounts and at the end of the road we all just die. Let's just do inevitable - let's just kill ourselves.

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 12:35:44 am »
Typical "50 H@RDC0R3 L33T" douchebag. It's a waste of time playing if you lose all your items when you (inevitably) die.
>implying anyone on FOnline cares to type in leetspeak
Also, tents. They are wonderful items that you should try.

I count "losing all items on death" as permadeath.
There is something wrong with you if you even compare "inability to live again" to "losing all gear". People lose greater things like thousands of caps, all the gear they stored and entire bases, just because they trusted the wrong people. Somehow, all of them still move on and do good at this game.

I'd rather lose some of my skill points on death than lose my gear.
Do that and you basically kill Town Control in this game. It will be boring and unfun.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 09:32:21 pm »
Stop whining.
This game is not difficult.
You're just a stubborn sucker and ditch the whole game because of one feature you do not find comfortable. It's a part of the challenge.
This is what makes this game rewarding: if you kill someone, you get their stuff.
Stop being a bitch, he is obviously new and probably not used to tangible loss in-game. Just because the option of being an asshole is in the game doesnt mean its the only choice.
And to ara, go on wiki and look up tents. You can ask for help,  and usually someone will give it. Just dont trust anyone in the beginning, like giving them maps to your tent. And remember, you will always lose. The trick is to gain more than you lose