April 20, 2024, 06:10:23 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: What PVE content can a couple of mates and I enjoy?  (Read 2872 times)

SaltyPasta

• I like to watch people get salty
    • View Profile
What PVE content can a couple of mates and I enjoy?
« on: October 01, 2017, 06:27:55 am »
Wasn't sure which board this belonged on so decided to post it here.

So two friends and I have recently gotten this game, we love fallout 1,2 tactics so we though that we'd love this. So far we are having with the game, we're just currently grinding for better gear (you know how the story goes) but what PVE content is there for us to play and enjoy in coop? I've heard of "dungeons" to go through (But I don't know much about them) and a couple other things but so far all I can see the major content is PVP focused and we're not really too hot on that.

Any help is appreciated, cheers!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: What PVE content can a couple of mates and I enjoy?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:40:01 am »
You need to talk with NPCs in town or random encounters to get a dungeon or quest.
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 06:41:12 am »
Check out mutie mission in GR, it has had nerfs but it can be a fun lil mission.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 01:38:13 pm »
Also the BoS questline.

SaltyPasta

• I like to watch people get salty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 02:38:40 am »
Here you have (not completed list) https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=12879.msg105894#new

I can recommend:
- main quest
- caravan runs
- gun runners' mutants
- telltales
- dungeons from random encounters (Junktown's scouts)
- NCR Rangers quests
- jobs: bringing brahmin skins, armors, ropes for NPCs
Thanks mate, how do you start the main quest? I've heard about it but I've got no idea how to start it.

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 10:37:14 pm »
First: Complete this quest https://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=A_Tent_in_the_Wasteland

Second: Start this quest https://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Blood-Soaked_Heroes (NPC will show when you complete first one).

For beginning: in short you must visit Vault 12 (Necropolis), Vault 15 and find quest related computers. Then you go to Vault City and visit Information Center (not Vault). Remember about reading full dialogs and console messages and also just in case save console messages because there isn't quest 's progress track.

Generally, for more good PvE content you have to find it on your own. Just play the game :)

Also note: if you choose Wacky Wasteland, the Main Quest stops at one point. May be finished later, I don't know.