April 25, 2024, 04:28:39 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Some thoughts  (Read 672 times)

Programmer

Re: Some thoughts
« on: September 27, 2017, 11:58:36 am »
ABOUT CONDITION

I don't think they will lower it on death because you don't lost items so now they have to lost condition. Solution for this is creating more items and repair them only when below 50% or even more (having 125% skill and super toolkit in hand) and of course trying not to die too quickly.

ABOUT NEW BULLET REPARTITION SYSTEM

Hexing, hexing... Yeah, I love that too and I think hexing was very player (newbie) friendly because you don't need to think. You place your character to in corner and hex everything. Now you can do it the same way but of course with less damage. The main problem with hexing is that it was really abusable and makes the game "hex simulator" - actually weapons don't need to have more range. In my opinion it is stupid.

ABOUT LEVELING

Definitely I can agree with you about nerfed caravans and I think caravans exp reward should be scalable for high leveled characters. In season 2 caravan runs was really enjoyable because you can level up character in funny way. Now as Perteks says the best way for leveling is still boring floaters and centaurs - not quests like caravans which was nice and fun. What can I do in late game when I need a lot of experience? Caravan runs when I get shit exp or easy quests for early state of game? 500 exp reward for quest? It's nothing when I have high level and I can go to desert and kill fire geckos or centaurs and floaters. Telltales are nerfed too and don't say it was easy to complete or something. Yes it was but not all telltales. There are 2 telltales which are really hard for solo players (ex. APA guy with avanger and PA guy with over 6k hp who does crits every time).

Exmaple caravans scalable experience reward depends on levels:
a) 9-30 lvl, exp reward = <1000, 2500>
b) 31-50 lvl, exp reward = <3000, 4500>
c) 51-100 lvl, exp reward = <5000, 6500>
d) 101-125 lvl, exp reward = <7000, 8500>
e) 126-150 lvl, exp reward = <9000, 10500>

Apollo

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 05:30:52 pm »
Another mutie quest nerf? It's been nerfed a lot already

Programmer

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 02:30:11 pm »
I'm so sorry but I'm angry now >:(

Nerf. Nerf. Nerf. Nerf. Nerf. Nerf. Nerf. Nerf fucking everything and make game a shit!!!

Nerfing isn't solution for all problems! :facepalm Mutie quest isn't op, others quests are nerfed and not worth to do.

I guess players don't want to have over 9000 mini quests like "bring me a shovel and get one killed fire gecko exp reward" because these kind of quests are boring and too generic. Why people do you want to nerf everything, for what? Do you want to have fun, playable and enjoyable game or 2238's nightmare? 3 days cooldown? Why not 30 days? We can delete this quest from game as well and step back because over 9000 boring quests are better than 1 solid. Please slow down, don't nerf and destroy the game. For most of people you already have destroyed PvP so please don't ruin PvE content.

Don't do step backs. Don't nerf, just buff.

This is FOnline Reloaded, not FOnline 2238 or FOnline Nerfed.