April 29, 2024, 11:10:18 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Telltale mission kicked me to the world map and ate my car  (Read 1658 times)

DarknessValor

• View Profile
Telltale mission kicked me to the world map and ate my car
« on: September 23, 2017, 10:15:10 pm »
I was in the eater of souls telltale mission, i assume the quest timer ran out, it kicked me to the world map and ate my 200k Corvega with a ton of stuff in the trunk, is there anything i can do to get this back? i was inside the mission when this happened.

i couldnt get a screen shot because it booted me to the world map.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 11:48:31 pm by DarknessValor »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
Re: Telltale mission kicked me to the world map and ate my car
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:53:39 am »
IS not bug ...you have time to finish this mission, if time is op you are kick out. Is your fault you enter with corvega. next time dont do it.

DarknessValor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 04:55:39 pm »
its not my fault the game ejected me to the world map, maybe you shouldnt put parking spots in missions with timers for exactly this reason,, the telltale had 200 hp left and it kicked me to the world map while i was inside the mission, i didnt park my car and leave it there, i was doing the mission lol

saying this isnt  bug is like saying this mission is intentionally designed to steal your car, i suggest either making it so you cant park there, or not kicking you to the world map when the timer runs out if you are inside, and yes id like my corvega back please.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:23:49 pm by DarknessValor »

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 10:41:28 pm »
This time system sucks, add more time. And why put a time limit btw ( you can build tents and locations everywhere on the worldmap and it will not run out the server I think) ? And why when something suck, people from this community are always trying to say that the players should act differently to ADAPT to the things that suck instead of denouncing the bad things.
Okay it is his fault to have not known about this time limit, but how could he knew it ?

Put yourself at his place : He started a quest to gain xp and things....He went to the location, he lost ammos on the boss, he lost time, he lost his car, and he did not have the reward.

Imagine starting a quest in another "normal" mmo and this happen to you. If devs want to put time limit for X reasons ok, but make it clear when you take the quest in the dialog then...

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 05:26:00 am »
This is really unfortunate, but it's a design I included. Which probably wasn't that great of an idea... losing your car and the trunk items is awful. I'll increase mission time. However, please know that it was placed at an hour to increase the challenge. One hour though just isn't enough now that I'm actively playing the game lol. I'll increase to 2-3 hours, we'll see. Thanks for the report. Your items are lost btw.

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 09:23:57 pm »
solved