March 29, 2024, 11:39:23 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Of skins and weapons  (Read 835 times)

That Man

• View Profile
Of skins and weapons
« on: September 22, 2017, 03:29:28 pm »
I went through the forum and wiki (thorough enough or not, only time can tell), and still have one question about buying skins.

I do know that some models can't use certain weapons (no attack animation, etc.). So the question is: if a model can't use a weapon, is it still possible to equip a weapon of that type and use its "Use on" function? To give a more specific example: if I was to get the San Fran guard/blue skin, which can't use hammers, could I still equip a hammer and "Use on" ores for mining? I figure I could always go into my Inv, select the hammer and use on the ore from there, but that's quite a tedious method. Anyone care to share some useful observations about this?
"A psychiatrist can only be truly wrong if they diagnose anyone to be free of all disorders." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

"You can diagnose any illness you want, because the patient is guaranteed to get it from somewhere eventually." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Of skins and weapons
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 03:34:42 pm »
Put in the armor slot leather jacket or any type of armor, next put hammer in your active slot, next step is to throw armor away. Now you can use super/casual sledge with normal "use" animation (like when you use stimpak etc), just dont put away your sledge, or you will need to use armor again. There's no other way.
GUN FOR HIRE