March 28, 2024, 10:52:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Brahmin Permit  (Read 3526 times)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Brahmin Permit
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:03:13 pm »
The Khans are offering Brahmin Permits to those who are wanting to harvest High-Quality Excrements in the wasteland. Any civilians to be found picking up Brahmin excrement without one of these permits will be dealt with swiftly.

You can purchase one of these Permits from Bison in game or by private message!

Alternatively you can apply to join The Khans at Khanscentral.com, all members of The Khans do not need permits to conduct business in our dominion.

You have been warned wastelanders.

- Things just got worse.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 04:06:10 pm by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Brahmin Permit
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 04:29:57 pm »
Please also note:

Anyone carrying or in possession of anything that looks like, may pass as, is made with, or may ultimately become 'excrement' AKA shit; may be subject to summary execution; unless they have registered their permit on forum.khanscentral.com

What constitutes 'Excrement' may be determined on a case by case by Khan raiders on scene or witness there-to of any violations.

Now gentlemen... can we get someone to post a testimonial of how successful their Excrement Extraction permit has worked for them?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 04:37:33 pm by Gargantua »

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 04:48:53 pm »
My life changed when I got my Khan oriented Brahmin Permit. Not only can I collect my fertilizer legally, the ladies love me!

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 05:00:39 pm »
My life changed when I got my Khan oriented Brahmin Permit. Not only can I collect my fertilizer legally, the ladies love me!

There you have it ladies and gentlemen!  A story of wealth and success in the wasteland!

Zuperned

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 11:40:21 pm »
Sounds like oppression.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 02:38:19 am »
Sounds like oppression.

You are familiar with how our operations work I see.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 06:22:17 am »
Sounds like oppression.

New in town I guess?
Welcome to wasteland, those guys are the biggest and strongest Raider Faction on whole server.
GUN FOR HIRE

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 05:32:47 pm »
Okay?, but who's gonna buy this not to be mean, I farm poop from my private farms a day and farm public/tc town for poop. I never had problems with being killed. It just seem waste of time to do these patrols cause no looting if there was able to enable looting at least for poop :P, then your permits would make sense.
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 06:54:24 pm »
What? This cannot go on like this! We need to make suggestion for Brahmin poop to drop on death else the whole Brahmin Permit could end up being a fiasco.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 07:22:43 pm »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 09:14:15 pm »
Okay?, but who's gonna buy this not to be mean, I farm poop from my private farms a day and farm public/tc town for poop. I never had problems with being killed. It just seem waste of time to do these patrols cause no looting if there was able to enable looting at least for poop :P, then your permits would make sense.

The Brahminshit Cartel - allegedly run by Khans; also allegedly pays 100 caps per Brahmin poop, for a clandestine project.

If you want the Brahminshit Cartel to buy your poop; a permit is mandatory to sell it :)

Buy a permit, and you will be entitled to all it .... entrails?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:16:35 pm by Gargantua »