April 25, 2024, 08:12:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Half my shit is gone...  (Read 1765 times)

Achul

• View Profile
Half my shit is gone...
« on: September 19, 2017, 01:15:53 pm »
The other half is shit I never had.

So lads, I think this needs to be a bit clearer.  Perhaps in bold in some dialogue if I missed it but once I got out of the newbee area half of my stuff was gone. My shotgun, my shells, random junk, several bullets, the RR BB Gun etc. Some of it was replaced with other random stuff like 3 stimpacks and a knife that Im sure I didnt have before.

So conclusion is I wasn't robbed but this is somehow a very weird, scripted event.

Can't say I liked it...just leaves one confused and a bit bitter.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Half my shit is gone...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 01:28:15 pm »
The other half is shit I never had.

So lads, I think this needs to be a bit clearer.  Perhaps in bold in some dialogue if I missed it but once I got out of the newbee area half of my stuff was gone. My shotgun, my shells, random junk, several bullets, the RR BB Gun etc. Some of it was replaced with other random stuff like 3 stimpacks and a knife that Im sure I didnt have before.

So conclusion is I wasn't robbed but this is somehow a very weird, scripted event.

Can't say I liked it...just leaves one confused and a bit bitter.

I'm pretty sure this is covered in there and even when you're leaving tutorial location the person at the gate explain this to you.

Though this is what I heard, I only mistakenly spawned there once.
The Almighty Gaylords

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 01:36:51 pm »
You don't get to keep tutorial items and if you paid any attention to what you were told during it the stuff you do have is what you were promised for helping the people that you did.

Achul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 01:47:31 pm »
I must have missed it, I did glance through most of the things that were said though. All  I remember reading was that I couldnt go back there  unless they 'ever needed me' but really that 'wouldn't happen'

Regardless, what decides what generic stuff I get when I leave the area or do everyone get the same?

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 02:00:44 pm »
As I said, the people you help decide what you get, if they tell you I'll give you "x" when you leave, that's what you get...

Achul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 02:30:35 pm »
Man those were generally some serious walls of texts but while I kept in touch with the generally storyline of each quest (otherwise not being able to complete it) I missed all of that.

Regardless, cheers.

Damn. Just died for the first time, some dude planting bombs outside of the bank!
I guess had this been season two I would have lost some crap :o!

Ahh kinda kills the fear of death but at the same time o.O! Damn, the fact that you can place mines outside of banks in a guarded city sure is hardcore :D

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 02:35:29 pm »
Yeah, no loot drop is disappointing.

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 02:42:30 pm »
"Ehh, its just some stupid, online game, gonna skip every single dialog"
1 hour later
"WTF my shit is gone, how could this happened?"

Achul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 02:43:01 pm »
Planting mines besides the door of the bank is disappointing too!  I feel I could have rage quit right then and there. Im all for being shot in the back in some alley but there should be goddamn difficult roll checks to do do something like this and not become wanted. Im not even sure thats what happened. Some sneaky little bugger could have planted them on me but although I wasn't watching too carefully I didn't see anyone near me for that long. And I cant imagine people having sky high sneak skills yet.

"Ehh, its just some stupid, online game, gonna skip every single dialog"
1 hour later
"WTF my shit is gone, how could this happened?"

Hey at least I read the ToS on Googles stuff =D

edit/ Oh man, I even knew what a Flare Trap was but because I have so little to lose I still went there... I dont know, perhaps youre right mr @Killer@ 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:28:05 pm by Achul »